Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I’m Too Old To Join SDP -babangida - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Too Old To Join SDP -babangida (354 Views)

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / 3 PDP, 2 APC Governors, 35 Senators Set To Join SDP – Spokesperson / I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Too Old To Join SDP -babangida by rmo19: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nigeria’s former military ruler, General Ibrahim Babangida (retd.) has said if not for his old age, he would have joined the Social Democratic Party (SDP), a political party being led nearly mostly by those who worked with him as a military president.

Speaking when he received the executive of the party led by its national chairman of Chief Olu Falae who was Babangida’s Secretary to the Government of the Federation, at his Minna residence, however, endorsed the party as an alternative to the ruling All Progressives Congress and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

MORE:http://ybtcnews.com/2018/04/16/im-too-old-to-join-sdp-babangida/

(1) (Reply)

If PMB Was In Power, ,BH Wouldn't Be Tagged / Mace’s Seizure Is Treason, Says Senate / Police Recovers Stolen Mace Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.