Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 (24608 Views)

Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) / Excited Supporters Welcome Ademola Adeleke To APC Secretariat For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by OKorowanta: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
A bird in hand is better than cow legs wey cobwebs gather.
Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by mrkel(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
allanphash7:
Osun state will dance for 8 years

hahahaha. funny you.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by sirgalahad26(m): 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
i doubt his survival at the primaries!

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by Seytex: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
This is a big insult to all osun indigene. He must be a joker. PDP should not make the mistake of giving him the ticket, else they lose.

9 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by adamsy5111(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
[b][/b][i][/i][right][/right][center][/center]
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img][url][/url]
Bash92:
The Senator representing Osun West, Ademola Adeleke, has declared his intent to run for the governorship position in Osun State.

The lawmaker, who has become popular for his energetic dancing sessions usually posted online, made his intention known in a letter written the Osun State chapter of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP).

Mr Adeleke, in the letter seen by PREMIUM TIMES Monday afternoon, said his intention was based on his conviction that he can unite the party in the state.
He added that he has the ability to ”galvanise the general electorate towards ensuring a resounding victory for the PDP in the forthcoming polls.”

He urged the leadership of the party to give him the opportunity to fly its flag in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the state.

Mr Adeleke until April 2017 was a member under the All
Progressives Congress. He however decamped to the PDP when he fell out with the leadership of APC over the bye- election to fill the vacant post of his brother, Isiaka Adeleke, at the Senate.

Three months after, he won the election replacing his brother at the upper legislative chamber.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/265135-dancing-senator-ademola-adeleke-joins-osun-guber-race.html
[img]
Bash92:
The Senator representing Osun West, Ademola Adeleke, has declared his intent to run for the governorship position in Osun State.

The lawmaker, who has become popular for his energetic dancing sessions usually posted online, made his intention known in a letter written the Osun State chapter of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP).

Mr Adeleke, in the letter seen by PREMIUM TIMES Monday afternoon, said his intention was based on his conviction that he can unite the party in the state.
He added that he has the ability to ”galvanise the general electorate towards ensuring a resounding victory for the PDP in the forthcoming polls.”

He urged the leadership of the party to give him the opportunity to fly its flag in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the state.

Progressives Congress. He however decamped to the PDP when he fell out with the leadership of APC over the bye- election to fill the vacant post of his brother, Isiaka Adeleke, at the Senate.

Three months after, he won the election replacing his brother at the upper legislative chamber.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/265135-dancing-senator-ademola-adeleke-joins-osun-guber-race.html
[/img]
Bash92:

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by Supercoo: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
OkutaNla:
I personally don't see him as a serious man. But na Osun PDP headache, not mine.
You are very funny. Just because he dances make him an unserious person. I wonder how people reason. Does he dance for 24 hours? Dancing is a way of exercising his body to keep fit and be alert. With his achievements so far in Osun State, he is the only qualified person to move Osun forward. He is not a pretender like your people that put on religious face to deceive people like you and loot to stupor.

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by deomelllo: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
popplm:
Otunba Iyiola Omisore is the man to defeat, on his candidacy 75% Osun people stand.

lol @ STATS from Ipob Institue Of Statistics.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by deomelllo: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
So, the useless dancing senator is now trying to be the dancing governor...

PDP and mediocrity sha.

8 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
He is just a jolly good fella. If he is not a serious person how did he manage his business, his home and train his kids?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by deomelllo: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
He is just a jolly good fella. If he is not a serious person how did he manage his home and train his kids?

Jolly fella is the new requirement for competency and public service...?

The man is known for his silly, ridiculous dancing and clowning around like a big fat fool instead of performance and what his people put him in office to do.

6 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by AlhajiBoss: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
I do love the Adeleke’s but Osun should vote for Alhaji Moshood Adeoti aka Sheu. The cap fits him perfect.

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by blazer2018: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2018
popplm:
Otunba Iyiola Omisore is the man to defeat, on his candidacy 75% Osun people stand.

Is he still a PDP member? I thought it was reported that he led his supporters to the PDP secretariat and burnt down the party's flag.
Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by Tunjido: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2018
popplm:
katakata of the highest order.. under your party Abi, love the man tho but Rauf is a man to beat, the man understands politics but Osun people will decides apc fate because either pdp or any other party are ready serious or ready, I see the apc with a good candidate winning but for seeing fallout primary election.
Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 17, 2018
seguno2:
In the absence of any more credible alternative to the scourge of Aregbesola and APC, what are the people of Osun state going to do?
I would have preferred his late brother though. He should have beaten Aregbesola in 2014 instead of thuggish Omisore.
The good people of Osun state have suffered long enough under baba hafusa with his bogusly corrupt white elephant projects of little benefit to the society embarassed
If other some state has d opportunities osun has they will prefer aregbe to continue for life...that how u chase Baba akande away choose oyinlola u see how Oyin ladun osun did for u guys...osun in commatus under him here come a man who sacrifice alot to d state altho no 1 is perfect but u can not said he is bad over all....roads is not benefit to society,d schs is not benefit to society or u will tell me 1 or two of ur family if u actually from osun did not benefit from d o'yes scheme,sch feeding nko u just talkin out of sentiment dis man has try only dat he own salaries dat y u against him,could remember his first term wen he paid 13month salary for d workers are dey not rejoicing? Better thank God we have him go to kwara and said dis nah dirty slap Dem go giv u

5 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by Amos87(m): 12:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Neyoor:
This man think he can dance his way up to the governorship seat. undecided that's just impossible. I'm ashamed, he is the senator representing my constituency. It would be so disastrous to have someone like him as Governor.

He will just turn the state to a party arena and be dancing up and down while citizens suffer for it.

Besides, we are not kwarans, we can't serve your brother till death and still keep serving you too.
If you blow grammar finish, u think say Na me and u go vote him in there?
Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by suremanpatriot: 1:00am On Apr 17, 2018
...this man jst joined senate recently,now he wan be governor. Wht is wrong with this politrickcians? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by Bombiday(m): 1:17am On Apr 17, 2018
seguno2:
In the absence of any more credible alternative to the scourge of Aregbesola and APC, what are the people of Osun state going to do?
I would have preferred his late brother though. He should have beaten Aregbesola in 2014 instead of thuggish Omisore.
The good people of Osun state have suffered long enough under baba hafusa with his bogusly corrupt white elephant projects of little benefit to the society embarassed

Well I believe Omisore is also going to run but the truth is all these people are cut from the same cloth. We have been talking about supporting smaller/other parties with more integrity but not that many people know about Hon. Femi Kehinde under AD. He has really gained a lot of ground as a man of the people having even previously held office but we only hear about the Omisores and Adelekes. This country is confusing abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by Duru009(m): 1:29am On Apr 17, 2018
The gap this man gave the APC is too much, he might win this governorship election!

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by Tunagee(m): 1:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Bash92:

Who cares
Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by tj4luck(m): 1:46am On Apr 17, 2018
The day this kind of man becomes the governor of Osun state that's the day I conclude something is really wrong with only Osun people. What does he really have upstairs? He's just an opportunist and product of circumstance.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by seguno2: 1:50am On Apr 17, 2018
olagbola55:

If other some state has d opportunities osun has they will prefer aregbe to continue for life...that how u chase Baba akande away choose oyinlola u see how Oyin ladun osun did for u guys...osun in commatus under him here come a man who sacrifice alot to d state altho no 1 is perfect but u can not said he is bad over all....roads is not benefit to society,d schs is not benefit to society or u will tell me 1 or two of ur family if u actually from osun did not benefit from d o'yes scheme,sch feeding nko u just talkin out of sentiment dis man has try only dat he own salaries dat y u against him,could remember his first term wen he paid 13month salary for d workers are dey not rejoicing? Better thank God we have him go to kwara and said dis nah dirty slap Dem go giv u

How much is Osun state loans today compared to when Oyinlola left (and Aregbesola launched a probe into it)
Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by seguno2: 1:58am On Apr 17, 2018
olagbola55:

Go to Kwara, you say?
Are you serious? Are you even Yoruba
Because if you are, you will know that we don’t benchmark our performance with the worst. We benchmark with the best.
Why did you leave out Lagos state where Aregbesola was commissioner for eight years under Tinubu?
Why not compare with Awolowo and Bola Ige who governed Osun as part of the old Western Region and as part of the old Oyo state?
Again, I ask, are you serious

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by seguno2: 1:59am On Apr 17, 2018
tj4luck:
The day this kind of man becomes the governor of Osun state that's the day I conclude something is really wrong with only Osun people. What does he really have upstairs? He's just an opportunist and product of circumstance.

Opportunist just like Aregbesola
Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by October1960: 2:10am On Apr 17, 2018
Takes a greedy fool to get elected in Nigeria. So he will probably win and continue guiding Osun to the bottom.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by iamtardey: 2:23am On Apr 17, 2018
adeleke family owns osun... don't argue with me abeg...

i dey chache don't disturb me pls
Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 17, 2018
deomelllo:

Jolly fella is the new requirement for competency and public service...?

The man is known for his silly, ridiculous dancing and clowning around like a big fat fool instead of performance and what his people put him in office to do.

You are dumb sir. So dancing should disqualify a person from seeking elective position bah? Well Aregbe you loved so much used to dance on a moving bus...

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 17, 2018
tj4luck:
He is a medical doctor not a refrigerator mechanic like Aregbe
Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Bombiday:

Well I believe Omisore is also going to run but the truth is all these people are cut from the same cloth. We have been talking about supporting smaller/other parties with more integrity but not that many people know about Hon. Femi Kehinde under AD. He has really gained a lot of ground as a man of the people having even previously held office but we only hear about the Omisores and Adelekes. This country is confusing abeg.
The burden is on Femi Kehinde to convince the people...If popular candidates like the Adelekes and Omisore are struggling to stay in the lime light, then new entrants should be willing to go an extra mile more. See Sowore for instance, under 2 weeks he has covered so many ground, talk to so many stakeholder across the country and age group... you can't just sit down in your corner and think you will trend because you think people should not follow old politicians.
Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by deomelllo: 4:10am On Apr 17, 2018
[s]
transformed:
You are dumb sir. So dancing should disqualify a person from seeking elective position bah? Well Aregbe you loved so much used to dance on a moving bus...
[/s]

Cant be bothered with another can't read and comprehend ignorant and unintelligent village ipob.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke To Contest For Osun Governorship Seat In 2019 by JediB(f): 4:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Na dance dem dey dance for there... Civil servants go just dey boogie down when them no pay them... "...Ojoojumo nko, party ijo..." (In Lagbaja voice)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says / Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 / Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.