Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Note To Men!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Note To Men!!! (592 Views)

What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note To Men!!! by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
NOTE TO MEN...!!!

Fellas we often look down on women who have sex with a lot of men. However, as men we are just as wrong & guilty when we have sex with a lot of women. Men get called "players," & women get called "hoes" for making the same decisions. Men know that we are not being players, we are playing ourselves. Because the more women as a man you use & abuse, the more fear you create inside of you. Promiscuous men often fear commitment, because of the guilt that lives in their spirit & conscious based on how they have lied to & mis-treated women.
Their fear is that one day what they've done to women will happen to them, if they allow themselves to fall in love & be committed with a woman regardless of how much they love them.
Which is the fear & suspicion that lives within a insecure & guilty conscious. To be a player you have to be a part of a game. Games have rules as well as winners & losers. So if you are a player. What are the rules to your game, & what are you really winning & losing... When what you gain & lose is the inability to love or trust anyone, including you.

Re: Note To Men!!! by Cadec007(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Martin0:
NOTE TO MEN...!!!

Fellas we often look down on women who have sex with a lot of men. However, as men we are just as wrong & guilty when we have sex with a lot of women. Men get called "players," & women get called "hoes" for making the same decisions. Men know that we are not being players, we are playing ourselves. Because the more women as a man you use & abuse, the more fear you create inside of you. Promiscuous men often fear commitment, because of the guilt that lives in their spirit & conscious based on how they have lied to & mis-treated women.
Their fear is that one day what they've done to women will happen to them, if they allow themselves to fall in love & be committed with a woman regardless of how much they love them.
Which is the fear & suspicion that lives within a insecure & guilty conscious. To be a player you have to be a part of a game. Games have rules as well as winners & losers. So if you are a player. What are the rules to your game, & what are you really winning & losing... When what you gain & lose is the inability to love or trust anyone, including you.
op u funny sha o..u think being called players as regard to sexual dealings is a nice thingy.......or that 'those' ladies being called whørês is a little harsh? U prefer refrees instead? Or goalkeepers? I dn't get ur point o.......with indifference to gender, men and women who sleep around have been termed......leave it at that!

1 Like

Re: Note To Men!!! by highpriestess: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
no longer players,men that sleep around are called moloshos.

1 Like

Re: Note To Men!!! by Martin0(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
highpriestess:
no longer players,men that sleep around are called moloshos.

na wa for una ooogrin
Re: Note To Men!!! by UDUJ(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Martin0:
NOTE TO MEN...!!!

Martin you are making lots of sense these days. Good one smiley
Re: Note To Men!!! by Martin0(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
UDUJ:

Martin you are making lots of sense these days. Good one smiley
how far nagrin
Re: Note To Men!!! by UDUJ(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Martin0:

how far nagrin

I am good bro. It's like you were talking to the past me bro. I felt that S H I T. cool
Re: Note To Men!!! by Martin0(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
UDUJ:

I am good bro. It's like you were talking to the past me bro. I felt that S H I T. cool

oh oh ohgrin well it all past sha, what matters now is what you have now and who you are now, everybody all have one horrible past/old times to talk about, so it not just only you...

anyway how is ur wife /girlfriends and kids doing?
Re: Note To Men!!! by UDUJ(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Martin0:

oh oh ohgrin well it all past sha, what matters now is what you have now and who you are now, everybody all have one horrible past/old times to talk about, so it not just only you...

anyway how is ur wife /girlfriends and kids doing?

Not married yet. Plan to tie the knot next year. smiley
Re: Note To Men!!! by Martin0(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
UDUJ:

Not married yet. Plan to tie the knot next year. smiley
oh good idea,grin
Re: Note To Men!!! by mikejj(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin cheesy angry omoh some men no get that conscience at all oo.some don budget Bae to kulanba dis year oo...base on GDP.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Handle The Pressure 'Go And Marry' / Be Like An Eagle / How Well Do You Know Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.