Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (33728 Views)

Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? / My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / Toasting A Huge Mid 40s Lady While I'm Mid 30s.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by successtutor(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
See her stupid claws.... Kill them and die by hanging..
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by happyfm: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
phayvoursky:
I don't know why ladies have a problem when a man is seeing another lady.

A man who loves you won't want to use you anyhow.

He only uses you on anniversaries or special days.
Ihe na-eme isi gi...lol.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by darlenese(f): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
SAMAYODELE:
Definitely bawo? Ha!! shocked

sorry its a FACT!
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Mofe72: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tohzara:
Not only do you not have sense, you paddle the canoe of stupidity better than your father's sperm manufactures retärds.

A nigga got jokes... grin
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Haywhaie(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mofe72:

A nigga got jokes... grin
Get lost!
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by XingXhang(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

You think so? Why?

Two reasons:

As a man thinks in his heart, so he is. Somewhere in her subconscious mind, she believes all men are cheat. She will have overdose of it.

How can a woman think of killing a little baby just because her hubby cheated? That tells me she's not into the marriage thingy at all. She herself isn't a marriage material. She isn't loyal. Look at her picture, she has played life and cheated guys and now afraid nemesis would catch with her. Nemesis doesn't care what she feels.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by shadowlee(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bomb de ur head y killing d baby if u like kill d man na u go enter jail live d poor baby alone cuz hin no send u 2 call baby faster!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Topmaike007(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Sarang:

portable, as in easy to carry? cheesy grin
yeah
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Topmaike007(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Premiumwriter:
that's what she's really after. Want us to tell her how beautiful she is. Ladies and sweet words. Smh
na so naa
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by DaRuud(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
All she want is attention seeker , na this kind gal go dey beg for money from any guy

1 Like

Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by DaRuud(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
All she want is attention seeking , na this kind gal go dey beg for money from any guy

Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Mofe72: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Haywhaie:
Get lost!

LMAO... grin
You're thirsty, get some water
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by clemz85(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
What does she offer?

Well, waiting to hear the opinion of resourceful ladies on this one
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
XingXhang:

Two reasons:

As a man thinks in his heart, so he is. Somewhere in her subconscious mind, she believes all men are cheat. She will have overdose of it.

How can a woman think of killing a little baby just because her hubby cheated? That tells me she's not into the marriage thingy at all. She herself isn't a marriage material. She isn't loyal. Look at her picture, she has played life and cheated guys and now afraid nemesis would catch with her. Nemesis doesn't care what she feels.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by SAMAYODELE(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
darlenese:

sorry its a FACT!

That's very incorrect. Maybe the kind of men u roll with sha. Men that fear the Lord and understand the sacredness of marriage cum its consequences on their children wont dare.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Topmaike007(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Asebaba1:
beautiful and devilish
funny you
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by darlenese(f): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
SAMAYODELE:

That's very incorrect. Maybe the kind of men u roll with sha. Men that fear the Lord and understand the sacredness of marriage cum its consequences on their children wont dare.

I am married and I dont roll with men . even the so called holier than thou men are also guilty .
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Rozaytee: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:
trash..
kill him and you spend your miserable life in jail.

when you got nothing to offer other than your hole, why won't he cheat?
nonsense
wen she kills him she disappears in thin air ..its called clean act.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Ghokes(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Who bleeped dis generation abeg?
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by swangaorpqey: 1:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Protective containment is actually hard to maneuver ahead. Adelaide not guilty Spurs as well as Red flags

Upon 04 10, Beijing period, the actual Spurs conquered the actual Nobleman 98-85 in your own home in order to locking mechanism Rodney McLeod Jerseys the actual playoffs. Within the very first 3 Philadelphia Eagles groups Reggie Whitened Jerseys from the online game, the actual Spurs had been essentially passively assaulted from each finishes from the assault as well as protection. Adelai additionally didn't carry on the actual Stefen Wisniewski Jerseys current warm sensation, however he or she nevertheless were able to acquire 15 factors as well as fourteen rebounds within Seth Joyner Jerseys the actual double-double from the protection as well as do their better to The actual Spurs received Sidney Jones Jerseys the actual postseason seats. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys The very first portion of the actual Nobleman opened up NFL Jerseys the overall game having a 6-0 benefit. Adelaide Ronald Darby Jerseys after that shattered the actual unpleasant stalemate for that Spurs. The reduced post-flopped the actual golf ball as well as chance this Randall Cunningham Jerseys because 2+1. Following Ryan Mathews Jerseys the actual large within collection, the actual phony motion shook upward 2 factors. Protective participant, actively playing period layup, specialized shock 4.

Even though protective finish from the king's insane obstructing Adelaide's unpleasant effectiveness fallen dramatically, however he is able to nevertheless await a chance to split the actual protection rating, the actual steady factor from the back-shooting jumper and also the surprise sensations associated with bonus deals are extremely thrilling. Additionally, Adelaide's complete containment from the protection has additionally eased the actual protective stress confronted Ron Brooks Jerseys through teammates, and also the unpleasant standing may be nurtured, lounging the actual sculpt for that team's Ron Jaworski Jerseys last counterattack.
Using the general unpleasant rejuvenation, the actual Spurs went from factors, and also the 2 groups began tug-of-war within the last one fourth. From Rasul Douglas Jerseys this time, Adelaide's re-emergence from the online game, switched their to Patrick Johnson Jerseys jumper been successful, exactly the same proceed after which pressured the bad, created 2 free of charge tosses. Even though Adelai didn't rating factors later on, he or she may also bring about the actual Spurs' manufacturing through safeguarding the actual rebounds as well as production steals, producing the actual Spurs priceless. Following struggles, this lastly dawns. Within the playoffs, the actual Spurs arrived.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by sapeleboi(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2018
really beautiful
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by MissJoy29(f): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2018
XingXhang:

Two reasons:

Ok....I understand where you are coming from now.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by XingXhang(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2018
MissJoy29:

Ok....I understand where you are coming from now.

You understand my point?
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by MissJoy29(f): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2018
XingXhang:

You understand my point?
Yeah....I do
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by XingXhang(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yeah....I do

Okay Cool. No one is perfect though. Understanding makes us look so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.