Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (33505 Views)

Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? / My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / Toasting A Huge Mid 40s Lady While I'm Mid 30s.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Bellix: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Wicked soul! That's why you have remained single till now. Instead of you working on yourself to have your man in full package you are looking for an innocent child to kill. One of the grand features of an insecured LovePeddler.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by lloyds(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2018
If you can kill him if he cheats on you, it means you will still kill him at a huge measure of provocation later.

Men, pray to God before u marry. Please. Too many young ladies threatening to kill hubby nowadays. Hmm.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by gidado14(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2018
TreMain:
Twitter user @Rheanna_BBJ has clearly wrote out her own rule of relationship and penalty for any man who tries to break her heart.

According to her, any man who cheats on her deserves and will get a capital penalty. She added that if she's pregnant at the time he commits the atrocity, she will melther anger out on the child too.

She tweeted ; “If my man cheats on me while I’m pregnant im killing him & the baby. Bleep that.”

https://www.gistrealm.com/if-my-man-cheats-on-me-while-im-pregnant-ill-kill-him-and-the-baby-lady-says/

Go and marry first and trust me he will f**k more during you pregnancy

Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by sisisioge: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2018
Werey omo! grin
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by lloyds(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2018
The state of her heart is unforgiving and stark wicked.

This kind is often in witchcraft. She has mistaking kingly opened it to the world.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:
trash..
kill him and you spend your miserable life in jail.

when you got nothing to offer other than your hole, why won't he cheat?
nonsense

I am not understanding your post...
Pls what else does the man cheat with if not another hole??
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2018
She can kill the man, its their crime?
But why will sshe want to kill a child?

Does she knows what pregnancy means..

Naa, sha gat no brains,only empty head and hole
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by mt77: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Don't you think you need Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour? That your life may have proper direction & meaning. Yes you do.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by eddyslim(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2018
This one strong oh... Abeg kill yourself join
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by talk2percy(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2018
See her nails...witch, u wan marry this one put am for house kwanu
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by aloyin(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2018
this lady wey luk lik pepemet, na she dey talk say she go kill some1, na wa oo, men dey sofa oo. I pity d guy dat wil marry dis lady. Bcoz dis lady wil snif life out of him.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by mt77: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2018
This talk don spoil the way person go see you.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by alklas(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2018
I don't believe her
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by mt77: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2018
Surrender your life to the Lord and it will have more meaning.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by alklas(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2018
Dis one no fit drive lizard sef
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by SAMAYODELE(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2018
darlenese:
my dear don't get married cos he is definitely going to cheat wen u are pregnant . as for killing ur baby u can't , words can't express the love a mother feels for her child
Definitely bawo? Ha!! shocked
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Adekdammy: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2018
try and get a man to marry you first, get pregnant that is if you can still get pregnant and you can now act the talk and do the time in jail.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by DonMoga(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2018
YOUR HUSBAND IS HERE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2018
phayvoursky:
I don't know why ladies have a problem when a man is seeing another lady.

A man who loves you won't want to use you anyhow.

He only uses you on anniversaries or special days.

Oga bros, you better not have her type as ur gf/wife... Cos even the anniversary/special days you may not live to see..

Btw, theres no justification for cheating, so forget that your story..
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Chibabe1(f): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Ohh please! Put the shut to the up lil' lady
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by derecho(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2018
I wont support cheating on one's spouse but I wonder what's beautiful about a person with this kind of heart.This is just a snippet of what's in her heart.

Favour is deceitful and Beauty is vain but a woman who fears the Lord,she shall be praised
-Proverbs 31:30
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Tohzara(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Mofe72:

It's just a comment. All these insults are unnecessary.
She didn't threaten men. She threatened her partner and her unborn babies.
Carry your grievances to her.
Grow up.
I swear by Sango and Orunmila that you don't have sense.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Tohzara(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2018
This kind of devil will kill you even if you don't cheat, as long as you do something to "hurt her feelings" (which can be anything).
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Captain8(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2018
Mumu
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by prince049(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2018
TreMain:
Twitter user @Rheanna_BBJ has clearly wrote out her own rule of relationship and penalty for any man who tries to break her heart.

According to her, any man who cheats on her deserves and will get a capital penalty. She added that if she's pregnant at the time he commits the atrocity, she will melther anger out on the child too.

She tweeted ; “If my man cheats on me while I’m pregnant im killing him & the baby. Bleep that.”

https://www.gistrealm.com/if-my-man-cheats-on-me-while-im-pregnant-ill-kill-him-and-the-baby-lady-says/
I'll put this hoe on a Cruz and duck her and her friends..and she won't so shiit

Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Mofe72: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Tohzara:
I swear by Sango and Orunmila that you don't have sense.

Lmao, says the useless excuse for a man, using nairaland as a medication for mid-life crisis.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
And she looks so harmless and sweet looking oo. Person go by mistake go marry psycho. Looks like man pickin really need to check on a babe's social media page that he's dating. Most ppl tend to let off their true feelings on social media pages.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by okk4sure: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
phayvoursky:
I don't know why ladies have a problem when a man is seeing another lady.

A man who loves you won't want to use you anyhow.

He only uses you on anniversaries or special days.

Bad man!
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
joenor:
Atleast her Bf go don see this post, so make he get sense... some ladies won't want what she's enjoying for it to be shared.
if to say she get a serious guy by the side she for no make dat comment. Dis one fit be a sidesugar girl for one wealthy sugar daddy.
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by MissJoy29(f): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
XingXhang:

As for cheating, forget it, he must cheat.
You think so? Why?
Re: "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady by brutal1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:
trash..
kill him and you spend your miserable life in jail.

when you got nothing to offer other than your hole, why won't he cheat?
nonsense
thank you ooo. D senselessness of girls of nowadays calls for national conference, they believe fine face, boobs and hole is all they are bringing to d table. D's albino escapee with her faded mentality still come talk trash online. Omo ale jatitati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.