Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? (2089 Views)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Seven Routes To A Guy's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 14, 2010
I have pondered and wondered.
I have searched and asked.
What trully makes a man tick.
There are a few that stick,
but many actually flee
from what thier eyes see
but it stiil leaves me many do's and can'ts
as to what a man trully wants.
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by labiyemmy(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2010
just this rhyme will come to me as the fastest way to any man's heart
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by neily(f): 6:11pm On May 14, 2010
The old saying that the fastest way to a man's heart is 2ru his mouth is true, cos juju works fast when eaten. Guys beware!
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by ElRazur: 6:16pm On May 14, 2010
Using a sharp diamond plated ten-inch knife. Drive it through his chest slightly on the left and you will be reaching his heart in no time. grin
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 14, 2010
elrazur: u are one nasty guy, whats the fastest to yours?
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by ElRazur: 7:26pm On May 14, 2010
olusolami:

elrazur: u are one nasty guy, whats the fastest to yours?

My needs are simple. Someone who understand me and connects with me. smiley
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Pweety4me(f): 7:50pm On May 14, 2010
ElRazur:

My needs are simple. Someone who understand me and has s.ex with me. smiley
smiley
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by ElRazur: 7:56pm On May 14, 2010
Pweety4me:

smiley

Yeah sex will happen at some point. Do you have a problem with this?

undecided

Acting like you know me, while you try to hide behind your screen is. . . .

lipsrsealed
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On May 14, 2010
ElRazur:

Using a sharp diamond plated ten-inch knife. Drive it through his chest slightly on the left and you will be reaching his heart in no time. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wurdddd

@post

oo gal na food , if u a good cook mehn u don hit jackpot
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by luap: 8:53pm On May 14, 2010
Fastest way to a Man's heart is to make him feel like a Man.  Problem with women is that they think men think like woman.  Men like to be the boss, they like to be strong, a protector, a provider, they like to lead, and lots of sx.  Most modern women do the opposite because it is against what society teaches them.  Most women like to compete or challenge their men.  So now we have a high divorce or infidelity rate.
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Osama10(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2010
A good B.J. lipsrsealed
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:50am On May 15, 2010
Be yourself! Real men like women who are real to them. Never pretend to be who you are not or start what you can't finish!

Support, motivate and encourage him. Let him feel comfortable around you. A man likes to know his woman compliments him in a positive way.

Be Honest with him. Men like to know they can trust the woman they with. Even though the truth might hurt, tell him nothing but the truth!

If he's wronged you, let him know! But do not beat him about it or tell him the history of everything he's ever done wrong in the relationship. Nothing puts off a man like a nagging woman. Even the bible says it. A man should be able to find peace and happiness in your company.

As a woman you should know when and how to present your case to your man. This doesn't make you a dummy, it only makes you a wise woman.

Do not barrage him with exorbitant requests. Whatever he gives you, show appreciation and be content with it. A man who genuinely cares about his woman, hates to think she sees him as nothing but a money producing factory (Mugu.)

Pray for him. Not just praying about him but genuinely committing his welfare into God's hands. A lot of women do not pray for their men. Might be funny, but in reality true. Let your man know you care enough to remember him in your prayers.

Appreciate him. No man likes to think his woman does not appreciate the little efforts he makes in and outside the relationship.

Respect Him. This is important to a lot of men. Respecting your man doesn't necessarily mean your stupid or a dummy, it just makes you a smart woman. Because every man likes to know he gets some respect from his lady.
Lastly, Love him whole heartedly. Loving him whole heartedly doesn't mean stupidity or weakness. It just means you being real and genuine to him.

If he's a real and genuine man(Not a Jerk) he'll see you as a priceless jewel and truly appreciate you.

2 Likes

Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by sexdoctor(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2010
If he's a real and genuine man(Not a Jerk) he'll see you as a priceless jewel and truly appreciate you.
kiss
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Nescoemmy(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Be yourself! Real men like women who are real to them. Never pretend to be who you are not or start what you can't finish!

Support, motivate and encourage him. Let him feel comfortable around you. A man likes to know his woman compliments him in a positive way.

Be Honest with him. Men like to know they can trust the woman they with. Even though the truth might hurt, tell him nothing but the truth!

If he's wronged you, let him know! But do not beat him about it or tell him the history of everything he's ever done wrong in the relationship. Nothing puts off a man like a nagging woman. Even the bible says it. A man should be able to find peace and happiness in your company.

As a woman you should know when and how to present your case to your man. This doesn't make you a dummy, it only makes you a wise woman.

Do not barrage him with exorbitant requests. Whatever he gives you, show appreciation and be content with it. A man who genuinely cares about his woman, hates to think she sees him as nothing but a money producing factory (Mugu.)

Pray for him. Not just praying about him but genuinely committing his welfare into God's hands. A lot of women do not pray for their men. Might be funny, but in reality true. Let your man know you care enough to remember him in your prayers.

Appreciate him. No man likes to think his woman does not appreciate the little efforts he makes in and outside the relationship.

Respect Him. This is important to a lot of men. Respecting your man doesn't necessarily mean your silly or a dummy, it just makes you a smart woman. Because every man likes to know he gets some respect from his lady.
Lastly, Love him whole heartedly. Loving him whole heartedly doesn't mean stupidity or weakness. It just means you being real and genuine to him.

Well said subtract nothing 4rm this and note nothing irritates most men like nagging myself as a eg.
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by seun0622(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2010
@ poster

At some points in time when questions like this come up,there are always certain things ladies dont realise and still dont understand about men.
There are three basic things that drive a Man, It doesnt matter which part of the world he comes from.
1. Ego (Ambition, Standard of living,Respect from others, etc)
2. Intimacy
3.Food ( to a reasonable extent)

Pay strict attention to the first one and you would be succssful with any man.
Beleive me, Intimacy is not the major thing a guy needs but might later become his priority when he discovers that his ego has being brutalised by his lady and when this happens, such a lady is no longer considered as a wife material.
Guys are always guys,this thing is inbuilt not only in men ,even in boy of less than 10 yrs of age.
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by DeepSoul(f): 7:41pm On May 15, 2010
Firstly, there are different types of guys.

In the "quest" to get to a guy's heart, you need to observe what sort of person he is.

Eg, if he's a spiritual guy, you show him your spiritual side (if it exists)

If he's an intellectual, you draw him in with your intelligence etc

All this talk about food and se.x is cra.p, even coming from the men
In as much as food and se.x are important, I consider them as pluses rather than basics.
because after eating that fabulous soup and having that mind blowing se.x, what next??
More food and more se.x?? grin grin

For me though, I dont believe in finding my way to a guy's heart, which kain suffer be that?
He should hold my hand and lead me to his heart, if we're both interested cool
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by queeneve: 12:19am On May 16, 2010
The quickest way to my baby's heart was God's inspired and I was myself. I did not pretend to be someone else.

The rest is history, WEDDING IS IN JULY!
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by na2day2(m): 1:55am On May 16, 2010
Deep Soul:

Firstly, there are different types of guys.

In the "quest" to get to a guy's heart, you need to observe what sort of person he is.

Eg, if he's a spiritual guy, you show him your spiritual side (if it exists)

If he's an intellectual, you draw him in with your intelligence etc

All this talk about food and se.x is cra.p, even coming from the men
In as much as food and se.x are important, I consider them as pluses rather than basics.
because after eating that fabulous soup and having that mind blowing se.x, what next??
More food and more se.x?? grin grin

For me though, I dont believe in finding my way to a guy's heart, which kain suffer be that?
He should hold my hand and lead me to his heart, if we're both interested
cool

oya, wey ur hand? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by meyri: 5:04am On May 16, 2010
Keeping it real. No incognito. No front. No 50/50. Just 100% you.
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Odunnu: 6:10am On May 16, 2010
Quite an educative thread
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Tigerlilly(f): 6:15am On May 16, 2010
Be who you are, wait for the person to love you for what you are

Respect the man and most important respect yourself. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by na2day2(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2010
Odunnu:

Quite an[b] educative thread[/b]

Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 16, 2010
calabar soup grin
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Freiburger(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2010
odiaero:

calabar soup grin

A
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 16, 2010
^^ thank u 4 the score grin
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Freiburger(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2010
odiaero:

calabar soup grin
]

lol. Like they say: Get into a man's heart through his stomach grin grin grin
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Odunnu: 2:05pm On May 16, 2010
na2day?:

hey sweet,y d luk on ya face?
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Odunnu: 2:06pm On May 16, 2010
na2day?:

Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Odunnu: 2:07pm On May 16, 2010
na2day?:

Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by meine: 2:38pm On May 16, 2010
I think the guys on this thread should frame the question to be "How can a girl,win my heart"

For me I'll say

1. An undying passion for God.
2. Complete respect for me.
3. Good sex,and a lady who doesn't treat sex as a taboo.

Basically these are impt to me,other things can be improved upon.

1 Like

Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by icon2: 3:32pm On May 16, 2010
@post.
grin Try x-ray grin I bet u'l c his heart on print.
Re: Honesty Rules! What Is Really The Fastest Way To A Guy's Heart? by Casfan123: 6:23pm On May 16, 2010
Suck his gbrigidi and he will b yr 4ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confuse,pls Help / Confession From My Cousin--anita / Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.