Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? (2056 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? / Any Implication Of Deflowering And Not Marring A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2013
I have heard some young men say whenever they want to have sex with a girl and discover she is a virgin, they would withdraw. One of them told me it has biblical injunction which spells doom on any person who does it and fails to pay the girl's bride price. Exodus 22 : 16 - 17.
Re: Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? by KenJak(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2013
Me, I dont know. I just know it's not good defiling a girl(either virgin or not) you won't marry.

2 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? by Phranciz(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2013
Op abeg pass me tissue make I clean my yansh

1 Like

Re: Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? by Hackerjay(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2013
The only danger that i know is that,if you promise to marry her before disflowering

but,if she allow you without any condition,i think everytin is okay... grin

3 Likes

Re: Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? by Lilimax(f): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2013
Ken_Jak: Me, I dont know. I just know it's not good defiling a girl(either virgin or not) you won't marry.
Bless you.
Re: Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? by kokoA(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Its not good to disvirging a girl. Virgin puzzies are usually too tight and can injure your prick, besides their blood go stain everywhere, except you have a good dry cleaner to clean up the mess don't try it. .
Re: Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? by Andyblaze: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Cute !

Meanwhile i have a new problem

check it here - https://www.nairaland.com/1548955/just-discover-online-girlfriend-moustache
Re: Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ken_Jak: Me, I dont know. I just know it's not good defiling a girl(either virgin or not) you won't marry.
it depends.
Re: Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Having pre-marital or extra-marital affair is biblically and morally wrong.
Re: Deflowering A Girl And Not Marrying Her. Any Implication? by ITbomb(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hackerjay: The only danger that i know is that,if you promise to marry her before disflowering

but,if she allow you without any condition,i think everytin is okay... grin
Thank God

(1) (Reply)

To The Guys!! / Teens Dating; Before You Say Yes / 7 Awesome Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.