Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? (902 Views)

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by teekay213(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Why are women more productive than men these days?

Gone are the days when a husband is the bread winner in a home,go to work to provide for his family while the wife stay at home to take care of the house and the children.

But now is the other way round,i see jobless husbands everywhere even when I go outside my area, I know there are no jobs but where are women getting their jobs from? Why are the women getting the job?

You see a wife pay for the rent,feeding, children school fees and the upkeep of the house while the jobless husband sit down and watch.

I have this neighbors,the wife will wake up early in the morning dress for the kids take them to school and from there to work, she pays the rent, school fees,feed the children and the husband and his younger brother staying with them and yet he lock his wife outside because she didn't prepare his food before going to work.

Why are some husband irresponsible?
Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by Wallade(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Ask God
Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by ranmoor: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2018
U are so funny and myopic. Because u see few jobless men u assume men are no longer productive. Are you working? If yes, take the statistics of ur workplace u will still realised that men: women is still abt 65:35.

The prob is, if a man shoulders any responsibility no one will hear any complaint but if a woman gives u bread for 2 days, the whole world will know...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2018
I just tire for this Op matter...
Yes, there are cases of such nature everywhere even though in some places it is higher than others but that doesn't mean you should conclude it the way you did.
Who is the bread winner of your house @ OP?
Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by lawalosky(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2018
op y do you have to generalize such? we're I come from. we have countless unemployed woman serving as a housewife to their husbands..

bia enyi be careful

Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by teekay213(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2018
ranmoor:
U are so funny and myopic. Because u see few jobless men u assume men are no longer productive. Are you working? If yes, take the statistics of ur workplace u will still realised that men: women is still abt 65:35.

The prob is, if a man shoulders any responsibility no one will hear any complaint but if a woman gives u bread for 2 days, the whole world will know...
I said some
I didn't say all men.

Yes,I have a job.

But that is what I see around and in the days of our father such men are seen as weaklings.

Why 65:35 compare it to 3 decades.
Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by bobokeshington: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
teekay213:

Gone are the days when a husband is the bread winner in a home,go to work to provide for his family while the wife stay at home to take care of the house and the children.

But now is the other way round,i see jobless husbands everywhere even when I go outside my area, I know there are no jobs but where are women getting their jobs from? Why are the women getting the job?

You see a wife pay for the rent,feeding, children school fees and the upkeep of the house while the jobless husband sit down and watch.

I have this neighbors,the wife will wake up early in the morning dress for the kids take them to school and from there to work, she pays the rent, school fees,feed the children and the husband and his younger brother staying with them and yet he lock his wife outside because she didn't prepare his food before going to work.

This occurs mostly from the Yoruba tribe
Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by ImaIma1(f): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Your neighbour's wife obviously likes suffering or she doesn't know her worth. If she did, the husband wouldn't dare try that rubbish with her.

Not all men are useless by the way.
Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by Twoclans(f): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
@ OP you are on point with your observation, do not be bothered about people screaming generalization. The rate at which more women are becoming bread winners to able bodied husbands is very alarming. It is very good for a woman to be financially independent but honestly I don't ever support a woman becoming the bread winner in a home paying rents, school fees, medical bills, clothing expenses, food expenses etc. It completely errodes that sexiness in a woman and gives her an artificial tail in between her legs.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by MissRaine69(f): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
That statement did not eminate from a place of knowledge.
Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:
That statement did not eminate from a place of knowledge.
Exactly!
Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
too much sauce. too much sex!!!
Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
teekay213:

The world is evolving.
If you don't like it you can get a time machine and jet back to 1654.

And stop generalising not all men are irresponsible.Many families have male breadwinners.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Twoclans:
@ OP you are on point with your observation, do not be bothered about people screaming generalization. The rate at which more women are becoming bread winners to able bodied husbands is very alarming. It is very good for a woman to be financially independent but honestly I don't ever support a woman becoming the bread winner in a home paying rents, school fees, medical bills, clothing expenses, food expenses etc. It completely errodes that sexiness in a woman and gives her an artificial tail in between her legs.
Your statement is contradictory some women like being the breadwinner.
To each his own.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Her Bestfriend Helped Her Two Boyfriends Surprise Her / Former Keke Napep Driver Who Met His Wife On Duty Marries In Style (photos) / Lady Narrates How Her Dad, Uncle & His Friend Raped Her Over Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.