Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome (41005 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by bekpo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hail thee all women out there. U rock, u r d best, u r d strongest. Without u, d world would've been stagnant. Happy Mother's Day to u all out there.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by annnikky(f): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
babajeje123:

I was there when she wanted to deliver our baby. However, the nurses sent me out because I was crying cheesy when I saw her in the agony of child birth. Funny enough, she was even managing to tell me she would be fine and that I should stop crying grin grin grin grin. I can't forget the experience. Sincerely, women deserve all respects they can get!
Is only some that understand what women go tru during child bearing and they will love that woman to the moon while some see it as nuffing and even ask u are u the only one that has given birth before sad
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by pocohantas(f): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
zicoraads:

The woman's body was created specially for this. If at creation, men were created for this, they would also be able to. But I honestly think men too can. The human body can withstand a lot.

Witnessing it is another thing entirely. For me, I'm not sure I would want to. Not because of the pain, but the whole thing may be too disgusting to me to be able to comfortably want to give her head or do all the crazies I usually associate with love making.

Yea, her body was created for it. That's why so many die in the process angry angry

LOL. If you think it's not about the pain, you should go ask fathers who have witnessed it grin. Or watch a video...

I believe men have more physical strength, but women take the lead in other areas. That's why you have more men committing suicide and killing their lovers. You all give up too fast tongue

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
AyamConfidence:
I am of the opinion that all men should go into the delivery room with their wives....then you'll learn to love and appreciate her more

But damn women are strong....men cannot bear half of what women go through during pregnancy and delivery

Hailings to all women and mothers out there

FIGHTING

Mr Woman,
You need to erase the mentality that men are weak from your mind. Man is the symbol of strength and power. Don't you hear people telling scared fellows to "be a man"?
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Y
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by bidemz(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Actually men can and can also do much more.
leave the eediot....a guy for dat matter....I can bet ma balls he belongs to the "lazy" crew...only a weakling would put out dat kinda statement... can u compare the pains and struggle a real man pass through almost every day to just nine months of pregnancy
this kind of statements annoys me jare angry

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by chris31(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
if I want to have a son, how is that a problem?
Coz child is child
Whether a boy or a girl
I want u to erase that mentality
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by bidemz(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea, her body was created for it. That's why so many die in the process angry angry

LOL. If you think it's not about the pain, you should go ask fathers who have witnessed it grin. Or watch a video...

I believe men have more physical strength, but women take the lead in other areas. That's why you have more men committing suicide and killing their lovers. You all give up too fast tongue
u sound DUMB
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Olysmile(f): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Women are wonderful, The grace of God on us is immeasurable. Thanks you Lord Jesus for this.
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by livinbygrace: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
DrPurple:
Shoutout To All Women Out There.

Infact, You Are The Best, The Most Beautiful And The Strongest Creatures God Ever Created.
Wallahi, Kanipe There Is No Women Nii? This World Will Be Worst Than Hell...
Happy Mother's Day!!!
#Purple

What are you doing at the labor room?U no like yourself at all.Best thing for you to just give the nurse your number and locate any beer parlour To drink away the dear anxiety
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Premiumwriter: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice pix
But I don't think I'll be storing any of them on my phone grin

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Safiaa(f): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
chris31:

Coz child is child
Whether a boy or a girl
I want u to erase that mentality
oh shut up
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by engineerboat(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
After this thread, guys will still come and abuse and bash "Nigerian girls"

You mean slay queens

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by melody91: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
I want boys. Two.
oya jeka do rawa karakara...I get boys fr sperm
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
bidemz:

u sound DUMB

Is it your dumb? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by error4040: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
op you should have tag this thread explicit.
some of the images can make one puke!!

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by myfantasies(f): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
AyamConfidence:
I am of the opinion that all men should go into the delivery room with their wives....then you'll learn to love and appreciate her more

But damn women are strong....men cannot bear half of what women go through during pregnancy and delivery

FIGHTING

kiss kiss
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
Absolutely beautiful thread. Kinda have baby fever now. Can’t wait to have my son smiley
Can't wait to have my twins someday too. I'm just waiting for the right Sperm donor.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
AyamConfidence:

FIGHTING
men could.

Nature equipped women with the necessary facilities that's why they are able to.

There's nothing special actually about what women go through during childbirth. Dogs, pigs and many other animals give birth to as many as 9 that doesn't mean they are stronger. They just have the required facilities
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by chris31(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
oh shut up
Lol
Have it reach to that level?
Women all of u are the same
I don't have ur time
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by pocohantas(f): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin

We realise the vanity of it all.

Worship your woman

Maybe or maybe not grin
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Gangster1ms: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Irritating pics embarassed
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Safiaa(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
chris31:

Lol
Have it reach to that level?
Women all of u are the same
I don't have ur time
smiley
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Funkybabee(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
It ain't easy

God bless our mothers and all women out there

We rock
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Safiaa(f): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Irritating pics embarassed
irritating? You’re mentally not there.
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by ImaIma1(f): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
chris31:

Yes but mothers are not inclusive

Who becomes the mothers?
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by ImaIma1(f): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
engineerboat:

You mean slay queens

Slay queens become mothers
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by chris31(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

Who becomes the mothers?
Till then na
Don't u no that u women mature with sense
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by zicoraads: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Many don't die in the process. Many die in Africa because of our health care is almost non-existent.

I have watched videos of it before. It's usually very disgusting. Which is why I wouldn't want to be there when it's happening.
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
zicoraads:

Many don't die in the process. Many die in Africa because of our health care is almost non-existent.

I have watched videos of it before. It's usually very disgusting. Which is why I wouldn't want to be there when it's happening.

Many die, end of discussion.
It's not as easy as ejaculation.
You can't stand that disgust, it's bigger than you tongue

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by zicoraads: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Many die, end of discussion.
It's not as easy as ejaculation.
You can't stand that disgust, it's bigger than you tongue
See, go and play with sand jor tongue

I'm about to head out to NYSC orientation camp here. I want to go and give our new corpers moral and emotional support grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.