Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome (41004 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by aalangel(f): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Even though i have 3 gorgeous children, i can't stand these pictures... : smiley smiley smiley
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Nimi22(f): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Yet fear no gree you catch anoda one tongue

Ahhhh fear no gree me o. I'm just relieving those moments sed no be say I ready.
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Oya, login into my account and edit it na undecided
Ejaculation is easy, one of the easiest things in the world cheesy

How you take know? Or are you claiming your nether regions are so lit that you have guys saying that's never happened to me before cheesy tongue
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by mightyjosh: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Beautiful picture.....So amazing
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by chiogoezubem(f): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice...moving moments
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Bahddo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
AyamConfidence:
I am of the opinion that all men should go into the delivery room with their wives....then you'll learn to love and appreciate her more

But damn women are strong....men cannot bear half of what women go through during pregnancy and delivery

Hailings to all women and mothers out there

FIGHTING
stories. I don't know why people keep churning out this nonsense about men not being able to bear the pain. It's not like women smile through the process, it just doesn't kill the majority. If nature makes it necessary, then you'd be able to bear it.

You don't have to put men down before you can praise women.
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by MarieSucre(f): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
XD3G:
Powerful pictures. Thank you OP for this.
Mothers' Day should be celebrated everyday!
What about Father's Day?
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by AyamConfidence(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bahddo:
stories. I don't know why people keep churning out this nonsense about men not being able to bear the pain. It's not like women smile through the process, it just doesn't kill the majority. If nature makes it necessary, then you'd be able to bear it.

You don't have to put men down before you can praise women.
why are you now and my.....I gave my own opinion on this topic weeks ago...why are you now attacking me
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by NoToPile: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

That figure is over exxagerated. I feel the pain is equivalent to passing out an oversized poo from your rectum.

You feel ??

You are wrong

grin grin grin grin
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Buffalowings3(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wakanda thread is this.
Having water birth.
Abeg go to hospital o. grin

I don't want to hear stories that touch
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by bidemz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
donnaD:

are u for real? ??
yea i am.....pls. dnt quote me wrong.. yes, woman are strong,infact i respect them for dat,kudos...but dat doesn't mean some junkies would say men are not equal to the task....like WTF??
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by donnaD(f): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
bidemz:

yea i am.....pls. dnt quote me wrong.. yes, woman are strong,infact i respect them for dat,kudos...but dat doesn't mean some junkies would say men are not equal to the task....like WTF??
Hmmm I reserve my argument,i am tired no strength to tell u my point of view.
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Beey(f): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

That figure is over exxagerated. I feel the pain is equivalent to passing out an oversized poo from your rectum.
LOL, it's easier to say that as a man because you don't have the experience.Menstrual cramps alone is nothing to compare with a bowel movement, not to mention giving birth.Look at the size of a baby's head & look at the size of the birth canal.The place must expand to accommodate the passage of a baby's head & in most occasions, women end up getting an episiotomy,a cut to allow the passage of the baby.We could argue over & over but truth is, you seem to undermine the process of bringing a baby into the world.
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Beey:
LOL, it's easier to say that as a man because you don't have the experience.Menstrual cramps alone is nothing to compare with a bowel movement, not to mention giving birth.Look at the size of a baby's head & look at the size of the birth canal.The place must expand to accommodate the passage of a baby's head & in most occasions, women end up getting an episiotomy,a cut to allow the passage of the baby.We could argue over & over but truth is, you seem to undermine the process of bringing a baby into the world.
There is nothing there Chale. Women tend to over exaggerate everything.
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by kyutepanda(f): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2018
AyamConfidence:
I am of the opinion that all men should go into the delivery room with their wives....then you'll learn to love and appreciate her more

But damn women are strong....men cannot bear half of what women go through during pregnancy and delivery

Hailings to all women and mothers out there

FIGHTING

haswr you have sense.... dear honey if you are on nairaland i hope you see this i really want it, labour room goal with you must be achieved lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Beey(f): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Hey you tried sending an inbox message.What's up?
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Beey:
Hey you tried sending an inbox message.What's up?
Yeah
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Beey(f): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah
Okay not a problem,what's up?
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by Ayobami7(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome by MightyFortress: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Excellent...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.