Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Pipul TV - All You Need To Know - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know (78445 Views)

MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV / Pls Is Pipul Tv A Trustworthy Satellite Tv. / Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
jasmine01s:

And how am I doing that,
posting fake pictures that may tempt desperate prospective subscribers to pay through you when general subscription on pipul tv is not ready.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by jasmine01s: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
bestpunterever:
posting fake pictures that may tempt desperate prospective subscribers to pay through you when general subscription on pipul tv is not ready.
Like I never asked, and will never request that, like I stated earlier I don't work for PipulTv, plus the only way you can subscribe is via the webbsite online, don't let anyone delude you otherwise
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
OLUWABIG:
guy why your figures dey fluctuate? you said 10K users earlier now you are back tracking to 300-1K

That’s for Nigeria client only sir. We have US, UK, Canada, India we have clients all over. The figure mentioned was focused on Nigeria Market only.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Truth be told I won’t be surprise if pupilTV come out and say 9mobile refuse to partner with them at the end that you guys have to subscribe to internet to use it. Because watching IpTV on 2g network is quite impossible and with the cost of internet service in Nigeria I dont think 9mobile will be collecting 3k for unlimited internet. I mean you guys got to be real with yourself. Even the lowest unlimited you can get out there is 5k and it’s only night and weekend. To believe that 9 mobile will collect even 3,500 for unlimited internet just doesn’t make sense because all there plan is expensive. I will truly bow for them if they can prove this theory. Because then the question is how much are they charging you to stream then. I mean in life there is just logic and illogical theory. And I gotta say in all my years it’s illogical. But like I said if they pull this I will surely bow. But I gotta say many Nigerians are gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
malabioni:
Truth be told I won’t be surprise if pupilTV come out and say 9mobile refuse to partner with them at the end that you guys have to subscribe to internet to use it. Because watching IpTV on 2g network is quite impossible and with the cost of internet service in Nigeria I dont think 9mobile will be collecting 3k for unlimited internet. I mean you guys got to be real with yourself. Even the lowest unlimited you can get out there is 5k and it’s only night and weekend. To believe that 9 mobile will collect even 3,500 for unlimited internet just doesn’t make sense because all there plan is expensive. I will truly bow for them if they can prove this theory. Because then the question is how much are they charging you to stream then. I mean in life there is just logic and illogical theory. And I gotta say in all my years it’s illogical. But like I said if they pull this I will surely bow. But I gotta say many Nigerians are gullible.

And to top this if there is truly any partnership going on with Pipul TV and 9mobile I think it would have been posted somewhere online or something. Or even from 9mobile themself. You guys have to be real with yourself. When you get 9mobile sim did they tell you which sub to get to connect lol it is well Just like MMM it takes time to realize the scam.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by jasmine01s: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
malabioni:

And to top this if there is truly any partnership going on with Pipul TV and 9mobile I think it would have been posted somewhere online or something. Or even from 9mobile themself. You guys have to be real with yourself. When you get 9mobile sim did they tell you which sub to get to connect lol it is well Just like MMM it takes time to realize the scam.
Well I sure know the CEO wouldn't say he has partnership if he didnt, but yeah am waiting for how they are gonna pull the 9mobile data stuff, though have seen and tested the IPTV, and that works, what remains now is the data from 9mobile
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
jasmine01s:

Well I sure know the CEO wouldn't say he has partnership if he didnt, but yeah am waiting for how they are gonna pull the 9mobile data stuff, though have seen tested the IPTV, and that works, what remains now is the data from 9mobile

Of Cause IPTV is real but even all resellers out there are selling at $10 to 25$ per month. But the problem is it is illegal streaming. Because you are offering people unlicensed content. Pipul TV is Illegal content IpTV service, to partner with the likes of 9Mobile is quite unreal. To get license to stream all sport station is not naira kind of money it cost millions of dollars so I know it’s not possible all that they are saying because I offer same service with 4000 station over 162 sport stations latest movies and series but I know I’m just a reseller and not the license owner which means it can shut down anytime that’s why I have client do monthly sub and download the app only rather than selling box. But I gotta give it to them by now they have made 9million and no sub has been issued out yet isn’t it strange lol.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by jasmine01s: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
malabioni:

Of Cause IPTV is real but even all resellers out there are selling at $10 to 25$ per month. But the problem is it is illegal streaming. Because you are offering people unlicensed content. Pipul TV is Illegal content IpTV service, to partner with the likes of 9Mobile is quite unreal. To get license to stream all sport station is not naira kind of money it cost millions of dollars so I know it’s not possible all that they are saying because I offer same service with 4000 station over 162 sport stations latest movies and series but I know I’m just a reseller and not the license owner which means it can shut down anytime that’s why I have client do monthly sub and download the app only rather than selling box. But I gotta give it to them by now they have made 9million and no sub has been issued out yet isn’t it strange lol.
Well they must have some kinda license, if not there's no way they would've gotten this far to actually launching a box with having any issues legally so far, with the kinda move and attention they are trying to pull.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
jasmine01s:

Like I never asked, and will never request that, like I stated earlier I don't work for PipulTv, plus the only way you can subscribe is via the webbsite online, don't let anyone delude you otherwise
why are you postin fake picture?
just answer that
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by jasmine01s: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
bestpunterever:
why are you postin fake picture?
just answer that
like i fucking said, it's not fake picture

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
jasmine01s:

Well they must have some kinda license, if not there's no way they would've gotten this far to actually launching a box with having any issues legally so far, with the kinda move and attention they are trying to pull.

Well you will find out sooner

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
jasmine01s:

like i fucking said, it's not fake picture
hmm, how did you sub them?
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2019
malabioni:
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by cashflowpc(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2019
malabioni:

And how did you know Pipultv has not paid that millions of dollars for rights Just because you are used to selling illegal stuffs doesn't mean others do same.

You talk as if you know everything about Pipultv. it's annoying. These guys have invested billions. You think Pipultv is a small coy like yours that's selling illegal content
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2019
Omo see Fight.. But the way PipulTV CEO is going about it has left big room for doubt about 9mobile partnership and content right.
I am confused right now
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
cashflowpc:

And how did you know Pipultv has not paid that millions of dollars for rights Just because you are used to selling illegal stuffs doesn't mean others do same.

You talk as if you know everything about Pipultv. it's annoying. These guys have invested billions. You think Pipultv is a small coy like yours that's selling illegal content

Lol they have spend billions indeed. What a sad world we in. This is how we get scammed and loose trust in others that eventually come out with the right stuff later. It is well you don’t have to believe me. You will find out later yourself.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2019
georgee:
Omo see Fight.. But the way PipulTV CEO is going about it has left big room for doubt about 9mobile partnership and content right.
I am confused right now

Guy this is modern age of information. If I tell you I am partnering with A big company out there best bet you will find the details article online. If you don’t then it’s a lie. The only way you don’t find this kind of info online is if both partner decided to not inform the public until the deal is sealed. Which technically means Pipul will not inform you of any of there partnership deal until sealed. That’s the world of business and information. And a company that spend billions on content and so on would have been out there on radio, Tv, and so much more doing marketing. Well many will be fooled very soon.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2019
malabioni:

Guy this is modern age of information. If I tell you I am partnering with A big company out there best bet you will find the details article online. If you don’t then it’s a lie. The only way you don’t find this kind of info online is if both partner decided to not inform the public until the deal is sealed. Which technically means Pipul will not inform you of any of there partnership deal until sealed. That’s the world of business and information. And a company that spend billions on content and so on would have been out there on radio, Tv, and so much more doing marketing. Well many will be fooled very soon.
you are fucking right bro
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2019
Just you wait the 9mobile story will begin soon, even give free service to client to shut them up. And tell them to use there own data, After collecting millions he won’t spend much to give all of them even 1month access free each Because they pay 25k for box that cost $10 or less in china. And because Nigerians are gullible they will still believe him. The guy is not coming out clean to you people and is wrong. It gives people like us a bad name who are selling Similar service also. you need to subscribe to an affordable internet to use our service simple and if people want it they will go for it.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2019
bestpunterever:
you are fucking right bro

Thank you
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2019
And for thouse who still wish to go for it afterward my advice is subscribe for monthly only because they can get shutdown anytime. I beg I don’t gain anything from doing all this. I’m just trying to be real with you people and give you guys the honest information. Because scam is too much in Nigeria. And at the rate that people are looking for money they will tell you anything to fool you. Just saying. I’m not bad mounting Pipul TV or anything but I personally have seen trough the scam and all I am doing is inform the public I made that mistake on MMM I did not post anything about them even though I knew it was all a scam. Which I had so much evidence to prove it so then. But even the few I inform allot still went for it they got pay show it to my face and they stupidly reinvest it all with more money to make more then loose it all. Keep in mind scammer will always give you a reason to trust them at first before they wipe you out. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by idsamoo(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
malabioni:
And for thouse who still wish to go for it afterward my advice is subscribe for monthly only because they can get shutdown anytime. I beg I don’t gain anything from doing all this. I’m just trying to be real with you people and give you guys the honest information. Because scam is too much in Nigeria. And at the rate that people are looking for money they will tell you anything to fool you. Just saying. I’m not bad mounting Pipul TV or anything but I personally have seen trough the scam and all I am doing is inform the public I made that mistake on MMM I did not post anything about them even though I knew it was all a scam. Which I had so much evidence to prove it so then. But even the few I inform allot still went for it they got pay show it to my face and they stupidly reinvest it all with more money to make more then loose it all. Keep in mind scammer will always give you a reason to trust them at first before they wipe you out. Lol

Mr oga, leave this matter na, you sounding as if you guys plan pipul TV together ,they sidelined you, and you are ready to expose them.If not let everyone decide what to go for please. For someone to pay 25k on mere box it means he can afford it and has reason it well. I planned to buy the box too and when I listened to them on their launch day, I gave it a second thought to know how possible it is when they keep saying you can use the device on 2g network even in remote area as long as there is network,,I was like ,are you kidding me? And as regards partnering with 9mobile for unlimited internet access for 3500,omg ,that network is too stingy to give that. So, bro not all Nigerians are gullible, leave this matter let's see review first on how it is possible with their magic on the so called "magic box".cheers

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
idsamoo:

Mr oga, leave this matter na, you sounding as if you guys plan pipul TV together ,they sidelined you, and you are ready to expose them.If not let everyone decide what to go for please. For someone to pay 25k on mere box it means he can afford it and has reason it well. I planned to buy the box too and when I listened to them on their launch day, I gave it a second thought to know how possible it is when they keep saying you can use the device on 2g network even in remote area as long as there is network,,I was like ,are you kidding me? And as regards partnering with 9mobile for unlimited internet access for 3500,omg ,that network is too stingy to give that. So, bro not all Nigerians are gullible, leave this matter let's see review first on how it is possible with their magic on the so called "magic box".cheers

Lol I’m not part of them. You are smart so obviously you are not gullible. Please don’t take offense to my words. There are many Nigerians who are not well informed and those who have the information are obligated to inform them. That’s how we help each other grow.

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
I just realized now, after have bought the box..
The the whole thing will ended up as a scam cause he was telling us to use our data for now, said there is issue with 9mobile for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
bestpunterever:
The the whole thing will ended up as a scam cause he was telling us to use our data for now, said there is issue with 9mobile for now.
Dude sounds like a broad day scam with his friends that will share the loot with him and a few gualible zombies.

I was added to their Telegram group but removed myself after I noticed how stupid and childish those lots can be.

They chat random rubbish including women, zero professionalism. Very annoying.

That apart, I seriously doubt their so-called service will be anything other than Internet TV that one will have to pay a huge sum for data.
I just heard the they are currently using their data to watch the channels. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Dude sounds like a broad day scam with his friends that will share the loot with him and a few gualible zombies.

I was added to their Telegram group but removed myself after I noticed how stupid and childish those lots can be.

The chat random rubbish including women, zero professionalism. Very annoying.

That apart, I seriously doubt their so-called service will be anything other than Internet TV that one will have to pay a huge sum for data.
I just heard the they are currently using their data to watch the channels. cheesy
and the thing chop data like mad, except that it's zero buffering

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by cashflowpc(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
bestpunterever:
and the thing chop data like mad, except that it's zero buffering

At least you agreed it's zero buffering. Thank you for being honest.

As for the pained guy above. I very well understand your frustrations. We go spoil business for you so it's expected you won't like us one bit. No point dragging words with you.

To all the honest critics. We salute you. It's a new service and we won't get it all right at first. Please just bear with us.

We are not interested in pushing to the market pirated contents like the pained guy above. We paid for all our premium contents. Thank God the guy above acknowledged it's not cheap.

We are just getting started. Stay tuned!

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
cashflowpc:

As for the pained guy above. I very well understand your frustrations. We go spoil business for you so it's expected you won't like us one bit. No point dragging words with you.

To all the honest critics. We salute you. It's a new service and we won't get it all right at first. Please just bear with us.

We are not interested in pushing to the market pirated contents like the pained guy above. We paid for all our premium contents. Thank God the guy above acknowledged it's not cheap.

pls work on the agreement part with the 9mobile
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
cashflowpc:

� it is well. All I ask you guys to do is be honest with people. You will need to subscribe to a data provider simple. It’s not hard. That’s all I’m saying guys take care. I never said the service is not real just be honest with the data part.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
bestpunterever:

It is well
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
cashflowpc:

Hahahaha
Buffering mainly has to do with network stability not the streaming services.
Besides I can offer you many apps to stream as much channels as you like but you have to pay for the data.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Hahahaha
Buffering mainly has to do with network stability not the streaming services.
Besides I can offer you many apps to stream as much channels as you like but you have to pay for the data.

Abi na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / Erica’s Clothing Store Sells Out All Its Products Within Two Hours Of Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.