Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Pipul TV - All You Need To Know - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know (78457 Views)

MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV / Pls Is Pipul Tv A Trustworthy Satellite Tv. / Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
bestpunterever:
I just realized now, after have bought the box..
The the whole thing will ended up as a scam cause he was telling us to use our data for now, said there is issue with 9mobile for now.

Well if the 9mobile case is resolved u should be back on smile.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Echatbook: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Hahahaha
Buffering mainly has to do with network stability not the streaming services.
Besides I can offer you many apps to stream as much channels as you like but you have to pay for the data.
Which also has to do with the quality of Stream been pushed to the client, but in the case of PipulTV i believe they are also transcoding which means even though they are pushing HD streams from their side the stream quality getting back to the customer will depend on the network strength. Now this will reduce the issues of buffering drastically to a bear minimal but might not eliminate totally. But still it's something

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by cashflowpc(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
bestpunterever:
pls work on the agreement part with the 9mobile

We are working on it. Thanks
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by cashflowpc(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Hahahaha
Buffering mainly has to do with network stability not the streaming services.
Besides I can offer you many apps to stream as much channels as you like but you have to pay for the data.

What you don't know pass you oga.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Where are the moderators to come push to FP
@briareos
@prof800
@ujsizzle
This topic is educative
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Echatbook:

Which also has to do with the quality of Stream been pushed to the client, but in the case of PipulTV i believe they are also transcoding which means even though they are pushing HD streams from their side the stream quality getting back to the customer will depend on the network strength. Now this will reduce the issues of buffering drastically to a bear minimal but might not eliminate totally. But still it's something
Bla bla bla.
Who owns those channels? The people responsible for the broadcasting are the broadcasters. Pipul TV or whatever are just relaying the channels.

That apart, we await them to start their services without data not all these noises that had spanned for years.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Echatbook: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Bla bla bla.
Who owns those channels? The people responsible for the broadcasting are the broadcasters. Pipul TV or whatever are just relaying the channels.

That apart we await them to start their services without not all these noises that had spanned for years.
Even at that they can still transcode from their end, Just so you know..
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by jasmine01s: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
cashflowpc:

We are working on it. Thanks

What I am having issues with right now is you guys sustainability though, l am still trying to figure out how you plan to make up your running costs currently.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
jasmine01s:

What I am having issues with right now is you guys sustainability though, l am still trying to figure out how you plan to make up your running costs currently.
this whole thing will be ended as a scam, thing is corrently freezing like mad..money has gone just like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by jasmine01s: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
bestpunterever:
this whole thing will be ended as a scam, thing is corrently freezing like mad..money has gone just like that
grin grin, It's working here though probably your internet, and about the scam part only time will define if that's going to be true or not kiss kiss.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
jasmine01s:

grin grin, It's working here though probably your internet, and about the scam part only time will define if that's going to be true or not kiss kiss.
Lol..the way that guy is shifting goal post on the group im suspecting some foul play....chai! Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
malabioni:
Am not here to market anything just to inform you guys. This type of service are real the problem is always the people running it. We offer similar product as well. But you will need to download our app on any android devices. We are The best premium iptv service
we have 10, 000 people joining our community since we launched 2 years ago. Premium sport stations, sky spot, bt sport, bein spots nba,nfl,nhl, wwe and more. Don't miss your show or live tv when next you in nigeria.
✓ no more expensive cable bills
✓ no hardware to install
✓ get over 4,000 channels
✓ get over 7,000 movies, 600 tv shows, 162 sports station
✓ get 24/7 customer service
✓ watch it on all your andriod devices Only.

Price is only 2,850 Monthly. Keep in mind you will need Internet

We offer one hour only free trial to customer who have interest.

easy and fast
1- download our app http:///BTVapk
2- click menu click payment opt 1 choose our monthly plan subscribe and pay with debit/credit card or bank payment via our secure portal from our app
3- wait within 12 to 24 hours for account activation.
4- reload portal and you are good to go
can I have your mail
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by OLUWABIG(m): 12:24am On Oct 20, 2019
still working perfectly
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2019
OLUWABIG:
still working perfectly
Lemme guess... With your data!
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2019
malabioni:
Truth be told I won’t be surprise if pupilTV come out and say 9mobile refuse to partner with them at the end that you guys have to subscribe to internet to use it. Because watching IpTV on 2g network is quite impossible and with the cost of internet service in Nigeria I dont think 9mobile will be collecting 3k for unlimited internet. I mean you guys got to be real with yourself. Even the lowest unlimited you can get out there is 5k and it’s only night and weekend. To believe that 9 mobile will collect even 3,500 for unlimited internet just doesn’t make sense because all there plan is expensive. I will truly bow for them if they can prove this theory. Because then the question is how much are they charging you to stream then. I mean in life there is just logic and illogical theory. And I gotta say in all my years it’s illogical. But like I said if they pull this I will surely bow. But I gotta say many Nigerians are gullible.
just as you said the guy is trying to take it to that level.. where are the mods to push this to FP

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2019
This is serious
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by OLUWABIG(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2019
As for the 9mobile partnership stuff some guys here suggested that 9mobile should have made anouncement on i dont have much to say but i will say is that when startimes and mtn partnership started neither mtn nor startimes made a loud noise about until mtn created and launched a special data bundle for the startimes android app e.g N150 for 750mb 1hour even after it came out the noise was not much so what i would say is let us wait and see what would happen
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by audacious: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2019
OLUWABIG:
As for the 9mobile partnership stuff some guys here suggested that 9mobile should have made anouncement on i dont have much to say but i will say is that when startimes and mtn partnership started neither mtn nor startimes made a loud noise about until mtn created and launched a special data bundle for the startimes android app e.g N150 for 750mb 1hour even after it came out the noise was not much so what i would say is let us wait and see what would happen

For me the scenario here is different with that of startimes. Startimes is first and foremost a Terrestrial Paytv Service. The startimes app is just an added service which startimes did advertise heavily. MTN on its own offered the bundles to its subscribers. Startimes have always stated that their app streaming requires internet subscription. Unlike pipul tv that have been saying they have a partnership with 9mobile which allows their subscribers watch without requiring a data subscription.

With Pipul TV their supposed partnership with 9mobile is the primary means of enabling their service and hence an essential part of making everything work. Like someone already pointed out, how can you launch a Paytv service which you're saying is better than anything else on offer without any adverts on main stream media? Even on social media, their adverts are limited to just their own social media pages. They've been on their launch since 2016. This year they even said they've been testing service since August. Now the time don reach, stories are coming up, narratives are being changed (as it has always been with them).

After all these years, after all the promises, I don't think it's right to tell people that have bought the boxes at N25 - N27k to be patient. They go as far as insulting people who complain on their page and telegram group. It's a bitter truth but the way Pipul Tv is structured today (one man business centered around their CEO) is setup to fail and fail woefully!

4 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by OLUWABIG(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2019
audacious:

For me the scenario here is different with that of startimes. Startimes is first and foremost a Terrestrial Paytv Service. The startimes app is just an added service which startimes did advertise heavily. MTN on its own offered the bundles to its subscribers. Startimes have always stated that their app streaming requires internet subscription. Unlike pipul tv that have been saying they have a partnership with 9mobile which allows their subscribers watch without requiring a data subscription.

With Pipul TV their supposed partnership with 9mobile is the primary means of enabling their service and hence an essential part of making everything work. Like someone already pointed out, how can you launch a Paytv service which you're saying is better than anything else on offer without any adverts on main stream media? Even on social media, their adverts are limited to just their own social media pages. They've been on their launch since 2016. This year they even said they've been testing service since August. Now the time don reach, stories are coming up, narratives are being changed (as it has always been with them).

After all these years, after all the promises, I don't think it's right to tell people that have bought the boxes at N25 - N27k to be patient. They go as far as insulting people who complain on their page and telegram group. It's a bitter truth but the way Pipul Tv is structured today (one man business centered around their CEO) is setup to fail and fail woefully!
am on there telegram group and i never noticed them insulting
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2019
OLUWABIG:
Go to their Facebook page
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by idsamoo(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Check their facebook page,, -0 level of professionalism and all manners of insults as response to all questions.

3 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
audacious:

At this point any Nigerians that still believe this story of 9mobile BS. Then I will say no wonder MMM made billions of you people. Don’t believe everything that come out on social media people use your intellect to act on things. No man on earth or Jupiter can stream on 2g or gprs not possible not build for such. Have you ever try making WhatsApp call when your phone network is saying edge it won’t go trough. See there are ways to offer streaming on mesh network which will not cost people data money at all but even such platform is capital intensive. Because it require building base stations and connecting people trough same name WiFi and all channels has to be hosted locally for such method to play out well. Even this method still has its ups and down. I’m not here to bash Pipul TV just be honest bro. Because you’ve seriously played with the intelligence of a lot of Nigerians and it’s not right.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by OLUWABIG(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
idsamoo:

Check their facebook page,, -0 level of professionalism and all manners of insults as response to all questions.
most are savage replies
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by estyne: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
malabioni:

At this point any Nigerians that still believe this story of 9mobile BS. Then I will say no wonder MMM made billions of you people. Don’t believe everything that come out on social media people use your intellect to act on things. No man on earth or Jupiter can stream on 2g or gprs not possible not build for such. Have you ever try making WhatsApp call when your phone network is saying edge it won’t go trough. See there are ways to offer streaming on mesh network which will not cost people data money at all but even such platform is capital intensive. Because it require building base stations and connecting people trough same name WiFi and all channels has to be hosted locally for such method to play out well. Even this method still has its ups and down. I’m not here to bash Pipul TV just be honest bro. Because you’ve seriously played with the intelligence of a lot of Nigerians and it’s not right.
Video streaming on 2G network?
Who vomited that rubbish?
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Pipul TV

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Quoted word for word the CEO Himself. Lol For thouse that believe him Good luck signing out

*This is Pipul TV*
An IPTV service that offers the most fantastic television and video streaming content in Nigeria and available worldwide. Access within Nigeria is data-cost free, but international access would require a pre-existing Internet bundle.

1. More than 500 live channels.
2. Over 3 dozen sports channels.
3. Zero buffering.
4. Over 19,000 free Videos on-Demand.
5. Triple view without extra cost.
6. Virtual Reality (VR) devices supported.
7. All weather.
8. HDMI/AV outlets and supports up to 4K quality.
9. 5 days catch-up TV.
10. In-built Wi-Fi router supports 254 devices.
11. SIM-enabled.
12. Educational app from primary to University both practical and theory. *See below
13. #25,000 for STB.
14. #3,500 for monthly subscription.
15. No Dish, No Antenna and No Installations.
16. Is a mobile device and can be installed in a car and your kids can watch it while you drive.
17. Data-plan free.
And many more.

*Pipul TV is pioneering an educational platform for TV viewers. No more should parents tell their kids: "Turn of the TV and go do your homework!" Now the homework is ON TV. We have two provisions on this service. The first contains video-based lectures and tutorials based on the Nigerian educational curriculum from Primary One to SS3. Pupils can select their class, term, subject and topic both for lectures, reviews, tests and mock exams. The second is strictly for exam-prep candidates (WAEC, JAMB, NECO, etc). Brief 10-minute review lectures on all topics and materials as well as an online mock-test platforms is made available. This offering also contains curriculum for Nigerian Universities and other tertiary institutions as well as the 1-year Law School programme. More on this as we progress

Please, Pipul TV is NOT a 9mobile service so don't go enquiring or harassing their customer care or staff.

FYI, poor network conditions will not result to delayed broadcast. The weaker the signal strength, the blurrier the images (but still sharp enough that you can read screen text). Delays would not result from poor signals. In cases of complete signal loss, the transmission will freeze. On regaining of signal (if live transmission) the programme will skip to current broadcast timing or (if CUTV or VOD) start from where it was paused or stopped. Poor network conditions actually shouldn't interrupt your viewing experience except the network is completely down, which is believed to be a rare occurence. Instead of the network to go down, the connectivity should degrade, usually as a result of network congestion. When that happens, the available bandwidth to your device degrades from the average (3G) UMTS (2mbps to 384 kpbs) to either (2G) EDGE (384-120 kbps) or GPRS (171-32 kbps).

Pipul TV is designed to transmit buffer-free on 2G (EDGE) as low as 200kpbs and, in rare cases, 2G GPRS as lows as 170 kbps. If the network provides you lower bandwidth than that chances are your connection MIGHT terminate. During network tests we have streamed for as low as 128 kbps but over the open Internet. Pipul TV is not operating over the open Internet so we do not expect service to degrade lower than the bottom phase of the GPRS network. If you find yourself in a location with such poor coverage that is below GPRS, then you MAY not fully enjoy the Pipul TV service and should not even bother to obtain a box.

Order yours today by registering at https://myaccount.pipul.tv. Then contact or visit any of our outlets nationwide at https://www.pipul.tv/pipul-tv-outlets-mobile/

Pre-order yours today by visiting www.pipul.tv
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 2:17am On Oct 21, 2019
malabioni:

Quoted word for word the CEO Himself. Lol For thouse that believe him Good luck signing out

*This is Pipul TV*
An IPTV service that offers the most fantastic television and video streaming content in Nigeria and available worldwide. Access within Nigeria is data-cost free, but international access would require a pre-existing Internet bundle.

1. More than 500 live channels.
2. Over 3 dozen sports channels.
3. Zero buffering.
4. Over 19,000 free Videos on-Demand.
5. Triple view without extra cost.
6. Virtual Reality (VR) devices supported.
7. All weather.
8. HDMI/AV outlets and supports up to 4K quality.
9. 5 days catch-up TV.
10. In-built Wi-Fi router supports 254 devices.
11. SIM-enabled.
12. Educational app from primary to University both practical and theory. *See below
13. #25,000 for STB.
14. #3,500 for monthly subscription.
15. No Dish, No Antenna and No Installations.
16. Is a mobile device and can be installed in a car and your kids can watch it while you drive.
17. Data-plan free.
And many more.

*Pipul TV is pioneering an educational platform for TV viewers. No more should parents tell their kids: "Turn of the TV and go do your homework!" Now the homework is ON TV. We have two provisions on this service. The first contains video-based lectures and tutorials based on the Nigerian educational curriculum from Primary One to SS3. Pupils can select their class, term, subject and topic both for lectures, reviews, tests and mock exams. The second is strictly for exam-prep candidates (WAEC, JAMB, NECO, etc). Brief 10-minute review lectures on all topics and materials as well as an online mock-test platforms is made available. This offering also contains curriculum for Nigerian Universities and other tertiary institutions as well as the 1-year Law School programme. More on this as we progress

Please, Pipul TV is NOT a 9mobile service so don't go enquiring or harassing their customer care or staff.

FYI, poor network conditions will not result to delayed broadcast. The weaker the signal strength, the blurrier the images (but still sharp enough that you can read screen text). Delays would not result from poor signals. In cases of complete signal loss, the transmission will freeze. On regaining of signal (if live transmission) the programme will skip to current broadcast timing or (if CUTV or VOD) start from where it was paused or stopped. Poor network conditions actually shouldn't interrupt your viewing experience except the network is completely down, which is believed to be a rare occurence. Instead of the network to go down, the connectivity should degrade, usually as a result of network congestion. When that happens, the available bandwidth to your device degrades from the average (3G) UMTS (2mbps to 384 kpbs) to either (2G) EDGE (384-120 kbps) or GPRS (171-32 kbps).

Pipul TV is designed to transmit buffer-free on 2G (EDGE) as low as 200kpbs and, in rare cases, 2G GPRS as lows as 170 kbps. If the network provides you lower bandwidth than that chances are your connection MIGHT terminate. During network tests we have streamed for as low as 128 kbps but over the open Internet. Pipul TV is not operating over the open Internet so we do not expect service to degrade lower than the bottom phase of the GPRS network. If you find yourself in a location with such poor coverage that is below GPRS, then you MAY not fully enjoy the Pipul TV service and should not even bother to obtain a box.

Order yours today by registering at https://myaccount.pipul.tv. Then contact or visit any of our outlets nationwide at https://www.pipul.tv/pipul-tv-outlets-mobile/

Pre-order yours today by visiting www.pipul.tv
Please call EFCC, we have another mmm at our hand!
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by bestpunterever: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Please call EFCC, we have another mmm at our hand!
tell me why some people still belief this is not a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by JubrilBuhari: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
bestpunterever:
Lmao! grin
For that dude to say they can stream videos with 2G network says everything one need to know.

Broad day scam! I can't even load this lightweight Nairaland with Etisalat 2G network. Imagine streaming videos with it. grin grin grin
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Lmao! grin
For that dude to say they can stream videos with 2G network says everything one need to know.

Broad day scam! I can't even load this lightweight Nairaland with Etisalat 2G network. Imagine streaming videos with it. grin grin grin

That’s what I said too oh and people think I’m bashing or insulting them. Is like when you smell bullshit and you decide to keep quite. What else are you quite about . Bro please be happy you are also one of the smart people because since I saw Pipul have been laughing

Let me now give you the load down think about it 9mobile supposed to approve them since friday right. Fine this is Monday what happen what are they saying. I swear see when people are spitting bullshit just walk away. He fooled everyone to make sales and continue to do so moving forward I beg save me the drama jare. 2g ko 1g Ni.

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by malabioni: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
bestpunterever:

No be Naija. Naija wey your pastor tell you your wife is a witch or your child is the one doing you that this fools will just believe stupidly. So if this fool say you can stream on 1g best believe you will see some gullible people that will follow. Don’t get me wrong it’s everywhere oh. But once someone tells you the truth just think about it yourself.

I mean there’s too much information online today to be fooled or gullible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / Erica’s Clothing Store Sells Out All Its Products Within Two Hours Of Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.