Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Is It Wrong For A Christian Guy To Marry A Muslim Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Christian Guy To Marry A Muslim Girl? (2911 Views)

I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Christian Guy To Marry A Muslim Girl? by Paulpeterparker: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2018
Is it wrong for a Christian guy to marry a Muslim girl?

Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Guy To Marry A Muslim Girl? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2018
yes because Muslims don't allow their daughters to get married to Christians..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Guy To Marry A Muslim Girl? by don4real18(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
yes because Muslims don't allow their daughters to get married to Christians..
Don't say what you aren't sure of
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christian Guy To Marry A Muslim Girl? by Onechancearmy(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2018
I'm not sure if "wrong" is the right word, but it is not advisable for any Christian to marry anyone who is not in comitted and dedicated relationship with Christ.

However a line always has to be drawn somewhere and for me personlly, I draw the line with Islam.

Islam is the most Anti christian cult in the world and every year thousnds of Christians are murdered, raped, forced to convert in Muslim countries.

As a matter of principle, Christians should avoid forming any deep social ties with Muslims because it never ends well for Christians who find themselves in such situations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / Lady Heartbroken After Boyfriend Of 4 Years Traveled To Ghana For Secret Wedding / Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.