Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth (36369 Views)

Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / The Economist Features Reno Omokri And Theresa May, UK Prime Minister / Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Britain did not GIVE Christianity to anyone. It was offered with reason and accepted with reason. You make it sound like it was forced on Nigeria.

You are actually bound by these invisible chains you want to say others are.

And by the way Christianity came to Nigeria in the 15th century through Augustinian and Capuchin monks from Portugal. Henry Townsend came much much later.
If you even admit Henry Townsend was ever here in Nigeria as regards to Christianity in Nigeria then my point is made.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by sanpipita(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
felaismyhero:
seriously!,kill him?,if this is wat u wud really do,then u are just as good a human as shekau,it shows u cannot think on your own.infact,u dont deserve to be human,try killing a chicken in front of another,and see its reaction.so if u wud really do this,then it wud be unsafe to be around u as a human.

Lol why reply people who can't even kill a chicken, they think homosexuals can't defend or fight for themselves, lol until they jam

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by felaismyhero(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
wow,bro,i love this ur cool-headed write.very true.but coming from dark child,hmm....
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by sirgalahad26(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
please tell theresa may/april to mind her business, you cant colonise us and still try to impose those irrational laws on us!

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by guiddoti: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Haywhaie:
But you're intelligent for depriving people of their rights to fück whomever they like? Is your dick tied to theirs, or is your destiny buried in their anus? Call me an idiot for standing up for an oppressed minority. I'm still more decent than the foremost bastard among Homo sapiens whose diseased sperm manufactured an uncivilized baboon like you.

If I'm to be kind enough to give you the chance to defend your stance, what would you give as your reason for supporting the CRIMINALIZATION of homosexuality? Because when some men fück men like them, your own dick seizes to function?

What? Notify me when you learn how to express yourself.
I can now deduce your problem, your stupidity lack understanding what commonwealth means. Read slowly to understand my question to you.
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Haywhaie(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
buchilino:

THANK GOD I HAVE A DICK UNLIKE YOU DAT HAVE NOTHING
My humanity goes beyond my reproductive organ. Having an impotent dick is the only achievement you were destined to have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Haywhaie(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
guiddoti:
I can now deduce your problem, your stupidity lack understanding what commonwealth means. Read slowly to understand my question to you.
I don't like moröns. Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Evolution is mindless. It cannot balance anything. It cannot decide or choose anything. Stop spewing trash everywhere.
Arrgggghh, Dude...seriously!?!?! You such a genius, you know that right?

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by AreaFada2: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ayohbk:

Don't you think you're imposing your views on gays too, it's disrespectful and arrogant

Gayness was a crime in UK for perhaps centuries. Until 1960s. When it was a crime we Africans did not impose our own views to influence their laws. We did not even officially have a law against it until a few years ago.

UK considers being in UK illegally as a crime since some years ago. Considering that many suddenly caught by the new law are Africans, do African governments lecture UK that the law that breaks families apart is inhumane? Rather Africans will be asking what fellow Africans are doing in UK.

Whereas illegal immigration is not a crime in a place like Canada. Not desirable by Canada but not a crime by law to go to prison for.

It took UK centuries to legalise gayness, when their society was ready for it. We might do that when our society is ready for it.

They should go and tell the Saudis their bosom friends first.

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by buchilino(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Haywhaie:
My humanity goes beyond my reproductive organ. Having an impotent dick is the only achievement you were destined to have.

CHECK UR URSELF, COS U HAVE NEITHER A DICK NOR PUSSY. JACKASS
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
We do not need this sickness in Africa. Its weakens societies and causes confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Haywhaie(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
buchilino:

CHECK UR URSELF, COS U HAVE NEITHER A DICK NOR PUSSY. JACKASS
But I have a brain more efficient than those of the entire members of your family of rats combined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Shut up. You have devolved!

Animals eat poo why don't you eat poo

Animals sleep with their parents why don't you do same

Animals have no need to hide to poo why don't you poo on the street openly?

Animals eat their young

Why don't you eat your young or have your parents eat you?

Dummy atheist minded people everywhere.

I repeat you have obviously devolved if with all the intelligence and higher reasoning you claim to hold as humans you still wish to reason like animals then animals are indeed better than you.
Most of those traits you listed are done by human which we sometimes refers to as crime and taboo because human evolved differently but still has the tendency of your aforementioned hence the reason for most heinous crimes in todays society. All am saying is homosexuality isn't a crime because, you not being hurt while you other same sex are fu,cking.

Unless of course you jealous because you don't have a partner of your own.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Butterflyleo: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
aaronson:
Most of those traits you listed are done by human which we sometimes refers to as crime and taboo because human evolved differently but still has the tendency of your aforementioned hence the reason for most heinous crimes in todays society. All am saying is homosexuality isn't a crime because, you not being hurt while you other same sex are fu,cking.

You have not answered my question

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by mbos: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Haywhaie:
But I have a brain more efficient than those of the entire members of your family of rats combined.

you must be spiritually sick..

Go for help or perish by fire

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Butterflyleo: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
aaronson:
Arrgggghh, Dude...seriously!?!?! You such a genius, you know that right?

And you don't?
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You have not answered my question
Because you too much of a genius to NOT know how to read in between the lines in my previous reply.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by DidierDrogba: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Zoo will like this news
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by felaismyhero(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
5thElement:

So you equate yourself with dumb beasts right?

Well maybe that's what you guys are.
hmm,making comparisons aint equating bro,from ur posts i expect u should be smart enough to know this.no one can define 'natural',its even harder in dis age in which we live.imagine how uncomfortable u wud be if everything you have to do has to be done in one particular style,well thats d position some of ur fellow humans are in.try reason wit them.remember,we are first humans

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by casualobserver1: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
revontuli:
Gay marriage is a first world issue. I want to know what Theresa May is smoking to achieve such a level of detachment from reality. Sure one cant be that ignorant of the world they are living in? I've never been to Nigeria in my life and don’t know any Nigerians (except for a few friends I made here on NL) but after reading NL and a few Nigerian news sites for a couple of weeks, I learned all about the problems of Nigeria. A head of state should know better than making such ignorant statements. Nigeria has a million urgent humanitarian problems to solve before it comes to first world luxuries like gay marriage. For crying out loud!

Prime Minister May is aware of Nigeria's problems and those of other developing nation's, but prefers to talk about things like gay marriage because it benefits her.

There are policies that the UK could pursue that would raise living standards in the developing world, but the suffering in the developing world is the price of the prosperity of the first world. She knows this and so she and other Western Leaders talk about things that are non starters like gay marriage and then say that they will not pursue developing world-friendly policies until gay marriage is legalized.

If the African countries cave and legalize gay marriage, then they will shift to corruption and human rights and use those as reasons why they simply can't pass policies that will help us.

Now there is not much appetite for pro-developing world policies in the UK, so her people are happy to hear her preach gay rights and do nothing concrete to help the situation here.

Even Nigerians that flee to the UK and claim asylum due to thier homosexuality are frequently denied asylum and deported.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Butterflyleo: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
aaronson:
Because you too much of a genius to NOT know how to read in between the lines in my previous reply.

I asked you direct questions which require direct answers. I didn't ask you to read between the lines of my questions did I?

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Firgemachar: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Temple1288:

Monkey, it's very unfortunate you don't even know what you're talking about. He wrote the Bible, sent it down on Earth and people went out to photocopy and reprint it?

Wonderful!!

It's very shameful you want to prove something you know nothing about.

If you want know learn how the Bible came about, ask and I will show you.
Mr Dullard!
Professing themselves to be wise, they(temple1288 & co) became fools,
-Romans 1:22

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Firgemachar: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
aaronson:
well biologically, the sperm is useless then, only the females eggs makes baby. Genius.

O dullard!
The sperm must fertilise the egg (ovum) to produce a foetus (living soul).
Both sperm and ovum are lifeless on their own.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by felaismyhero(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Temple1288:

Yes.
bro,please u need to change this mindset.u can dislike gays,no problem wit dat afterall some xtains hate muslims and vice versa,but to kill is the height of intolerance.think of dis,there wud be some things u do that others might hate or dislike,maybe d way u smell,d way u eat,d way u talk,d way u walk,ur beliefs.its normal,otherwise there wudnt be d word 'enemies',but we wud never forgive them if they killed u,we wud all judge and castigate them as we all do shekau d boko haram leader,think,bro,think!
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Firgemachar: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol did that last comment pain you? you just mentioned three individuals that won't be in power forever, if only you know homosexuality will outlive them and us you won't bother.

Pain ke I already know the end from the beginning. The Bible has recorded it all.
The antichrist will come from Europe and will the strongly opposed by US, Russia, China and allies.
But the rapture must happen first. Until then, you guys will remain societal deviants and misfits.
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by mbos: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Haywhaie:
Your entire family shall perish in the conflagration of your stupidity.

Repent or Perish Bro

No one or group Can fight or question God Almighty the owner and ruler of the Earth.

Not even your perambulating Modernity

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by ogomsky: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
She don kolo...
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by felaismyhero(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
frosbel2:
We do not need this sickness in Africa. Its weakens societies and causes confusion.
no one is asking anyone to change sexual orientation,so there is no 'sickness'.what she is saying is dont punish a man for being gay,dont punish a woman for being a lez.just as muslim nd xtians coexist,let heteros and homos coexist.i support her because it wud be a rite step towards real freedom of expression.we are no more in the age when a son must be a goldsmith because his father was one

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by godofuck231: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ecstasy154:
Theresa May, Prime minister of the United Kingdom, has called for same-sex marriages in Nigeria and all other countries within the Commonwealth.

While speaking at the first joint forum at Commonwealth Head of Government Meetings in Westminster on Tuesday, the minister said there should be no laws criminalising same-sex relationships across the Commonwealth.

She said she understands that most of the laws against same-sex marriages in the Commonwealth were made by the UK, adding that those laws were wrong then, and are wrong now.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/just-theresa-may-calls-sex-marriages-nigeria-commonwealth/

See this racist does she think we are cursed like bubu? How can bubu be bringing us bad luck and such issues, bubu why?
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Konze70: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Theresa is a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Pat081: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hope baba will nt say yes after d woman don enter d other rum with baba

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'I Only Fear God And Buhari' - Amosun Knocks Oshiomhole / Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of National Assembly Complex, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.