Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth (36354 Views)

Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / The Economist Features Reno Omokri And Theresa May, UK Prime Minister / Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Butterflyleo: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
felaismyhero:
i think the issue is atheist tend to use their brains more,they remember for instance how scientists were imprisoned and punished by catholics only to accept wat they punished them for,they see how intolerance and blinkered view of life can stagnate human development.well if u still call that insanity,tho am nt an atheist,i wud rather be called insane

Atheists are mostly dumb. When Religion was busy pushing science and setting scientific foundations they were busy being philosophers and talking.

Now they want to claim intelligence despite 80% of the award winners in scientific breakthroughs being religious.

They are actually a blight to development because they are extremely bigotted and my case in point is the former Chinese atheists leader Mao Zedong who murdered/killed almost 60million of his citizens because they stood against his ideology. He is on record, the reason why the word DEMOCIDE was originated as against GENOCIDE. He is an atheist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Butterflyleo: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tohzara:
Ko fe da fun babe e ni?

How dare this subhuman, retärded, worthless Abrahamist and slave of Christ reply my post? Are you alright? undecided

Inferior beings should know their place.

Only people with a chronic inferiority complex disorder speak the way you do. Cursing on every turn like it makes you taller when in reality you are a whimp.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Zeromoney(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
revontuli:
Gay marriage is a first world issue. I want to know what Theresa May is smoking to achieve such a level of detachment from reality. Sure one cant be that ignorant of the world they are living in? I've never been to Nigeria in my life and don’t know any Nigerians (except for a few friends I made here on NL) but after reading NL and a few Nigerian news sites for a couple of weeks, I learned all about the problems of Nigeria. A head of state should know better than making such ignorant statements. Nigeria has a million urgent humanitarian problems to solve before it comes to first world luxuries like gay marriage. For crying out loud!

Got me cracking! Haha!
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Firgemachar: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Zeromoney:
Being atheist does not equate to being gay or being pro-gay! Have you heard of gay priests and gay Christian marriages?

Anything gay is satanic, demonic and hell bound.

There is nothing Christian about being gay.

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by gregyboy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He is an atheist. A lot of atheists support homosexuality because they believe man is also an animal and since some animals practice same sex union then humans should not be an exception. It makes you wonder the degree of insanity working in these atheists

That is no atheists... Atheist were never gay they dont believe in God they believe on natural phenomenon and natural phenomenon is man and woman not the other way round

We also have polytheism, monotheism same atheism all don believe on gay even traditionalists

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
suremanpatriot:
...was she same sex born? undecided abhorrent of evil policy a way to maintain sanity in society. Stop promoting insanity gay or same sex bullshit, the ppl practising this shittt are mentally impaired . They should seek help, they need mental health treatment which I volunteered to provide them in my mental health clinics. sad
For example whn you are involved in gay,close examination of ur brain shows tht you sex-sense is skewed off normal human pattern due to some severe psychological and neurological bruises along the NS.
Don't use big grammar to cover your big ignorance, I'm sorry I had to curse, I'm so sorry, this is un-me, But you pushed me when you use the rights words but totally don't know what you talking about.

You could curse me back so we even but I poured out my mind.
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Penistrate: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
This woman Na demon.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Newpride:
This woman must be crazy.

Our culture and religion hasn’t be derailed to that extent.
It’s against God’s will.

We have enough problems we are facing already... we don’t need more problem.

What’s likely to befall those practicing same sex marriage is still unknown.
You don't have culture, It's called invisible chains and the religion you talked about was given to you by the British. Britain gave Nigeria Christianity through a man named, Henry Townsend.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Zeromoney(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:

You have got a very imaginative mind my friend!

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Tollzara(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

[s]Only people with a chronic inferiority complex disorder speak the way you do. Cursing on every turn like it makes you taller when in reality you are a whimp.[/s]
Shut the fück up. An animal like you shouldn't be giving me any advice. I know who to respect and who to treat like scum. Oh, yeah, I wish I had more terrible words for every bag of shiit I see around here.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by felaismyhero(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
[/quote]lol,guy,am not gay o,but i swear i can live with one,as far as no seducing(if gals seduce,it should not be shocking to find gays seduce).we just need understanding as humans,this matter can be compared to when a person likes to dip bread in water and another hates it.we cant all like the same thing!,we need tolerance to understand

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by guiddoti: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
When will she call free visa for common wealth countries? Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Butterflyleo: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
aaronson:
You don't have culture, It's called invisible chains and the religion you talked about was given to you by the British. Britain gave Nigeria Christianity through a man named, Henry Townsend.

Britain did not GIVE Christianity to anyone. It was offered with reason and accepted with reason. You make it sound like it was forced on Nigeria.

You are actually bound by these invisible chains you want to say others are.

And by the way Christianity came to Nigeria in the 15th century through Augustinian and Capuchin monks from Portugal. Henry Townsend came much much later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by MissRaine69(f): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
1 October 1960 is when direct rule ended when was it reinstated?
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by sanpipita(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
felaismyhero:
lol,guy,am not gay o,but i swear i can live with one,as far as no seducing(if gals seduce,it should not be shocking to find gays seduce).we just need understanding as humans,this matter can be compared to when a person likes to dip bread in water and another hates it.we cant all like the same thing!,we need tolerance to understand

Love your dipping tea example, this is what idiots ranting here have failed to understand, and really it beats how these acclaimed lovers of pussy are so bothered about who a man shares his bed with at night, like they will be coerced to join them or what

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Butterflyleo: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tollzara:
I need to Shut the fück up. An animal like me shouldn't be giving you any advice. I know who to respect and who to treat like scum. Oh, yeah, I wish I had more terrible words for myself because i have always been a bag of shiit.

I agree!

4 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by goodnews777: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
It will never go well with Godless Theresa May. May God not allow her to drag others to hell with her in Jesus Mighty name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He is an atheist. Atheists are known for following an unnatural pattern and I believe he just might be a closet gay
I'm Atheist, let me put this straight, Atheist don't act unnatural like you put it but rationalize absurdist from natural occurrence to let people like you see the vicious cycle of Evolution.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by ipobarecriminals: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
may Tiger rape dat goat
Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by guiddoti: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tohzara:
You should "let"? You sound as though you own their dicks and anus, and she's begging YOU to "let" them use it as they please, because your permission needs to be sought.

You guys are just mad. Better mind your fücking business.

Is science NATURAL? Even your stupidity is UNNATURAL. Should you be jailed for being this stüpid, then?

You see why society shouldn't operate based on the opinions of moröns and clowns? What kind of uneducated buffoon believes that animals don't practice homosexuality?
Have you asked why not visa free? Why deporting commonwealth countries from UK? You need to think before writing thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by sanpipita(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:

And people have chosen satanic and demonic ways why are you so pained? why not even let your God be the judge? anyone that hears you say gays are hell bound will think you already have a free pass to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by shaybebaby(f): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
revontuli:
Gay marriage is a first world issue. I want to know what Theresa May is smoking to achieve such a level of detachment from reality. Sure one cant be that ignorant of the world they are living in? I've never been to Nigeria in my life and don’t know any Nigerians (except for a few friends I made here on NL) but after reading NL and a few Nigerian news sites for a couple of weeks, I learned all about the problems of Nigeria. A head of state should know better than making such ignorant statements. Nigeria has a million urgent humanitarian problems to solve before it comes to first world luxuries like gay marriage. For crying out loud!
I have to disagree my love. One uniting factor in all the problems that country faces is our lack of humanity.

We do not value human lives, hence why corruption exists with impunity, mob justice, lack of infrastructure, illiteracy of the masses to name a few.

You see, if the people truly believed in human rights (including the leaders), such a mindset would guarantee decisions made to foster the wellbeing of the populace and guarantee a life of dignity for all which naturally would mean LGBT would benefit and be allowed the same.

More effective would be criminalising religion grin. As long as it has the stronghold it does, MAYBOT is on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Butterflyleo: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
aaronson:
I'm Atheist, let me put this straight, Atheist don't act unnatural like you put it but rationalize absurdist from natural occurrence to let people like you see the vicious cycle of Evolution.

So evolution is Vicious! So are you obviously being an atheist. Vicious and also mindless as a product of this same evolution. You hold no values so why am I not surprised to see you speak for depravity?

I asked a question ewrlier perhaps you can help me with an answer.

Animals eat poo why don't you eat poo

Animals sleep with their parents why don't you do same

Animals have no need to hide to poo why don't you poo on the street openly?

Animals eat their young

Why don't you eat your young or have your parents eat you?

These are also natural absurdities so which would you support and which wouldn't you and why not?

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by felaismyhero(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
[/quote]wow,i dont know so much about mao's religious beliefs.but a persons religion says little of his character.we know there are nice xtians,there are also nice muslims,its safe to assume there wud be nice atheist.and if there are terrible atheist,there are sure to be terrible xtians and muslims.the xtians were not so nice during d spanish inquisition,u can read about for more info

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Butterflyleo: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tollzara:
Lol. i am brainless. I know this about myself. That's a proven fact. it exposes me as much more primitive than I even realised.

I am very Hypocritical and a liar and need to lecture myself on whom to curse and whom not to? Can anyone ever be more deserving of curses than myself? undecided

Again I agree.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by konfused: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
teamv:
it's a sin, not a crime leave the punishments of gods to the gods

So we should also allow armed robbers because it is a sin too, we should allow murderers too, it is a sin, in fact, we should allow all sins to flourish.

FYI, being gay is a crime against humanity, if we all become gay, man will go extinct......reason am

There is no Logical explanation or reason for being gay

Ike gwuru

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Of all the problems facing this country so the only thing she deemed fit to talk about is same sex marriage? undecided

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth by felaismyhero(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
sanpipita:

Love your dipping tea example, this is what idiots ranting here have failed to understand, and really it beats how these acclaimed lovers of pussy are so bothered about who a man shares his bed with at night, like they will be coerced to join them or what
abi o,lol,thanks my brother,maybe the police wud be given permission to enter houses to check for gays and lezbians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.