Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (681 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by boomii(f): 9:30pm On May 14, 2010
I have a very loving guy but the issue is that he is travelling for his masters in UK and won't be back till 2012 and he will have to work for a while after that by that time my family expect me to be married, plus the fact that he doesn't really believe in God while I'm the opposite.I love this guy but I'm just confused so I need your advice.
Re: Confused by labiyemmy(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2010
advice yourself my dear.
Re: Confused by oknweze: 10:03pm On May 14, 2010
he u have nothing to fear, only that u are not sure of tomorrow like many other youths in the land, however try and listing to yourself cos what u are thinking should not be the problem but how to adjust to the reality of things, my dear "one read closed another one opens", lipsrsealed
Re: Confused by Osama10(m): 12:03am On May 15, 2010
There is nothing to be confused of, if both of you are real to yourselves you better get down and sort the issue out.
Re: Confused by neily(f): 3:38am On May 15, 2010
Forget him and wish him well, pick ur life together and forge ahead. Did he say he wants to marry u?
Re: Confused by 190: 4:05am On May 15, 2010
Ooh gawd may i have the strength to deal with mine when the tyme arises
and hope she keeps herself 4 me till im bak~
Re: Confused by Nobody: 4:36am On May 15, 2010
Forget that guy as soon as he steps onboard the aircraft cos once he's gone,no amount of phone conversation would make things same as if he were still around
Re: Confused by boomii(f): 8:08am On May 15, 2010
neily:

Forget him and wish him well, pick your life together and forge ahead. Did he say he wants to marry u?
Yes,he is really loving.
Re: Confused by Youngpo413: 5:00am On Dec 18, 2014
labiyemmy:
advice yourself my dear.
Re: Confused by Youngpo413: 5:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Then wait for him

(1) (Reply)

Do U Believe That There Is No More Luv! / If You Were To Wish For A Change In Your Physical Appearance. / Any Lady Interestedd?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.