Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet (14469 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Senator Lanre Tejuoso Denies Decamping To PDP / Ali Modu Sheriff Attends APC Stakeholders Meeting After Decamping From Pdp(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by exlinkleads(f): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
The senator representing Kaduna Central District, Sen. Shehu Sani has rubbished the rumors making rounds on the social media as well as some daily purporting that the APC kingpin has decamped to SDP. The vibrant senator and activist made this known via his Twitter handle in a humorous and hilarious tweet, tweeted just few minutes ago.

In his tweet;

I’m still in the Broomcity FC as a left winger and not a defender. The rumour that I’ve changed club to White Horse Athletico and that they offered me the position of a striker is untrue. If there will be any club...

See peoples reactions below.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/sen-shehu-sani-denies-decamping-from.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by madridguy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Broom city FC grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by cashlurd(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
This man turned the simple rumour to a parable for only people with humour. grin grin grin grin

White Horse Athletico....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by veekid(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Whose problems?
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
abeg when we go send baba back to daura fc. crycry

13 Likes

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ok. Time will tell.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by inoki247: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
any how na. if u like Decamp.. if u like wear Cap. anyone u du will still not make 1naira equal 1dollar
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by visijo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Stereotype of Nigerians
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by spartan50(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Broom city .. That crank me up

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by eddyslim(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Confusion everywhere.. APC is a curse to this nation

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by BruncleZuma: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Somebody has been having a good time...

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by naijjaman(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by hannysur8(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
m
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by Firefire(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Useless party of fraudulent individuals

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by jalaludeen1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol. @ Broomcity left winger, this man will not kill person
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by israelmao(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
I said it.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
waitin consin my mama...if u like decamp from APD 2 ZDA...abeg make i go buy groundnut with sugar jare...
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by exlinkleads(f): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
madridguy:
Broom city FC grin grin grin

Hahahahaha

U won kill.me laughter
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by Abfinest007(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
I don't know will be ur potion if u don't decamp bcus apc is a sinking ship
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
sometimes you don't need to have enough money before planning to build a house, start now with the little you have, start with a building plan, contact me on WhatsApp via signature
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by RALPHOW(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Good News
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by talk2percy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Time will tell. Lying is in their DNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by Newpride(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
APC may not be good but PDP is not an option.

Even Mimiko who was one of the flag bearers and ring leaders in PDP is decamping to LP.

7 Likes

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by Motion123(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Broomcity fc grin
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by Temptee101(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
shocked

APC and buhari has failed woefully

The dullard can only win in 2019 by rigging and manipulation

We should all be at alert

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by deji17: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Up Broooooooooooooom City!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by lunacol(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
cashlurd:
This man turned the simple rumour to a parable for only people with humour. grin grin grin grin

White Horse Athletico....

1 Like

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by lunacol(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Motion123:
Broomcity fc grin

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by wakes: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
OKAY
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by madridguy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Na city Shehu Sanni ooooo

exlinkleads:

Hahahahaha

U won kill.me laughter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke / Buhari Mourns Ex-SGF, Ufot Ekaette / 2023: Aisha Buhari Urges Aspirants To Pick Women As Running Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.