Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet (14471 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Senator Lanre Tejuoso Denies Decamping To PDP / Ali Modu Sheriff Attends APC Stakeholders Meeting After Decamping From Pdp(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by nairavsdollars(f): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
The earlier he decamps, the better. With El Rufai, his chances of returning to the senate is very slim
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by binsanni(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Broomcity Wey no perform well is that one broomcity. mictchew Rubbish
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by sirgalahad26(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
the man should be tagged the 'humorous senator'
from monkey/70million saga to broomcity fc!
abeg na only me my mama born no come kee person!
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by EagleNest(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Epic. The man is cerebral. Fearless and point blank.

Giving ElRufai nightmare. After this episode, Kaduna govt will cook another one. Politics is indeed dirty.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by Topmaike007(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
madridguy:
Broom city FC grin grin grin
the man make me laugh tonight..
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by gtown: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
eddyslim:
Confusion everywhere.. APC is a curse to this nation
Alas, your happy day has just been reversed; thus you are furiously tempered.
It's wailing wailers like you that are confused and cursed. Every day troll of your types are on social media with stinking mouth spewing rubbish. But the wailing of P.I.Gs will commence properly after 2019 election.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by ufuosman(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
There will be match between broomcity vs white horse
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by Ojiofor: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oga sign up for umnbrella united fc grin.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by ComradeZim(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
This man tolerated the highest injustice done to man by man yet he claims to be fighting for the masses... smiley
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by SalamRushdie: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Broom city the satanic football club grin
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by eddyslim(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2018
gtown:

Alas, your happy day has just been reversed; thus you are furiously tempered.
It's wailing wailers like you that are confused and cursed. Every day troll of your types are on social media with stinking mouth spewing rubbish. But the wailing of P.I.Gs will commence properly after 2019 election.
Congratulations for this nonsense you wrote..
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by ogunsj: 1:59am On Apr 18, 2018
eddyslim:
Confusion everywhere.. APC is a curse to this nation
don't forget Lagos is still an APC state and there is no other state in Nigeria better managed like Lagos. so APC is not a curse my dear.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by semyman: 2:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Wailers how market?
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by enlady(f): 2:30am On Apr 18, 2018
There is no political ideology in Nigeria. Stop deceiving yourself. Politicians cross carpet at will. There are credible and irresponsible individuals on both sides of the divide. Moreover, over 50% of the present Apc were once in Pdp.

Newpride:
APC may not be good but PDP is not an option.

Even Mimiko who was one of the flag bearers and ring leaders in PDP is decamping to LP.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by faithfull18(f): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Visit my profile.
Re: Sen. Shehu Sani Denies Decamping From APC To SDP Party With This Hilarious Tweet by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Comedy senator.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ologbondiyan: Why APC Can’t Win Kogi, Bayelsa Elections / Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing / FG May Borrow Loans From China, Turkey, Portugal To Complete Railway Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.