Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,897 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures (58341 Views)

Deeper Life Church Building Collapses In Lagos, Worshippers Injured / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by KingSango(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
To
OhMyG0d:
Officially, this edifice is getting commissioned on 24th, April 2018. Attendance is STRICTLY by invitation.
Let me state that the Roofing sheets used is the first of its kind in Africa. Also, the windows are electronically opened and closed (right from the technical control room).
The construction had taken over 10 years and it had gulped over 5 Billion naira till date. Note that, these monies comes from the purse of the members of the church.

Main Church Building.

Christianity started in Egypt and Christians like Egyptians build huge structures. The rise of arrogant phallus worship with granduer cities of herded massess ran by an hidden elite. The top of the obselik, top of the pyramid, the corner Stone and the top of the church steeple will never be the sheep. The erection of such Solomon Pharaohnic cities will always be filled with all manner of sin, abomination, greed, envy, extreme arrogance and violence. The Illuminati of the Church will never produce peaceful villages, feed, clothe and educate, not indocrinate, African children. Proof, they have not done any of this in the 2000 some years their religion has been ruling along with their cult of Freemasonry Stone builders.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by XingXhang(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
dearpreye:

God will hold you accountable for the above stupid comment. You folks don't even understand Jesus and His patience and humility. Your religion is a waste of time.

Just see the silly comment you put up there!

Every man will surely taste death, now or later.

Repent before its too late.

Whoever you are: If you say you BRING DOWN CHURCHES PLANTED BY GOD...You'll go down 6 feet and I have SCRIPTURAL BACK UPS.

King Herod: Eaten of worms.

Haman and Esther. He was hung.

King Saul and David. etc.

See, that thought alone can kill you before your time. Trust me.
You Repent: Repentance means changing your mindset.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Tundeobama(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Have read the hate comments from people who are jealous of Christianity I hope you won't die of hate soon because this just the beginning churches are moving forward if the society is not working to greatness as the bible said church standard should supercide it's environment.churches will borrow nations mark those words.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by skyjammy: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is marvelous, God give me the grace to build a befitting worship center for You in Jesus name.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by jpmoriarti(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Primesky:

My dear, don't allow the doings of some men of God discourage you from going to church and worshipping God. Doing so, will have handed the devil a sweet victory over you. Remember, the bible said, we should not forsake the gathering together of ourselves. A United Church is a big threat to the devils agenda.

But I think, God has a big plan for the church in Nigeria. A new generation of fearless and powerful servants of God will emerge to take the gospel to the world for the final lap before Jesus comes. So far, apart from the USA, the only country as it were, that seriouly takes the gospel around is Nigeria. So expect infiltrations, adulteration and fakes, with lies and deceptions by the enemy in a bid to stifle the effectivenes of the church. Please, don't give up on the church of Christ. Pray for her revival and support her in any godly way. God bless you.
Worshipping God wrongly is actually far worse than not worshipping at all. Because when you worship God and you do not know who you are worshipping, just like most Nigerians or a bad pastor is leading you, just like most pastors in Nigeria, you end up actively orchestrating the kingdom of satan. The satan is a beguiling spirit. He deceives by letting you think you are worshiping God but you wont know you are actually helping him to build enlarge his kingdom. So you see why it is safer to be an atheist than be a worshipper in most of these Nigerian churches.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
XingXhang:

Whoever you are: If you say you BRING DOWN CHURCHES PLANTED BY GOD...You'll go down 6 feet and I have SCRIPTURAL BACK UPS.

King Herod: Eaten of worms.

Haman and Esther. He was hung.

King Saul and David. etc.

See, that thought alone can kill you before your time. Trust me.
You Repent: Repentance means changing your mindset.

You're an extremist.

Repent.

None can fight God. Let God handle His creatures His own way.

Stop issuing death threats to folks you should be praying for!

A lof of shock awaits most of you on the last day.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by annastacie: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
abeg where the location i wan attend
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by undefeateds: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Follygunners:
One of the very, I mean very few churches where the truth is actually preached and practiced. God bless DLBC!
na lie they dey preach for other church abi
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Walelavender(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool breathtaking. Freeze,u are invited. to com and wail
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Primesky(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Worshipping God wrongly is actually far worse than not worshipping at all. Because when you worship God and you do not know who you are worshipping, just like most Nigerians or a bad pastor is leading you, just like most pastors in Nigeria, you end up actively orchestrating the kingdom of satan. The satan is a beguiling spirit. He deceives by letting you think you are worshiping God but you wont know you are actually helping him to build enlarge his kingdom. So you see why it is safer to be an atheist than be a worshipper in most of these Nigerian churches.

Hahaha... My brother, that's no safety in being an atheist at all!. You don't stop going to market because there are fakes and counterfeit, rathe,r you become extra careful to identify the original. That's the way to go here. Your position now is exactly what the devil wants people to take, but don't be deceived!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by megafone: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jamorezzi:
Honestly I TRIP grin
You trip for Deeper Life Stadium
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by InansBobo(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
XingXhang:

You'll go down Six Feet, in a month. You can't kick against the God.
Is it the God I know of that sent you to tell him that?
As if you don't know the person of Jesus Christ.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Raylight2(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
flyca:
Everyone is shouting "Halleluya", "Praise God" all over. No one has spared a thought to the inconvinence this has brought to the residents of Gbagada and environs.

When I get into authority, this one and many others are going down! Nanzenze! angry

Modified: Stupid people threatening me with "wrath of God". Nonsense!

for this reason, you may never get into authority. U Just fought against yourself. sorry
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by XingXhang(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
dearpreye:

You're an extremist.

Repent.

None can fight God. Let God handle His creatures His own way.

Stop issuing death threats to folks you should be praying for!

A lof of shock awaits most of you on the last day.

I tell you, "touch live wire, you get electrocuted." Even gave you examples of people who did and got electrocuted and YOU CALL THAT ISSUING DEATH SENTENCE?

MORE EXAMPLES just in case...

If any government wakes up one morning and decides to bring down churches, THEY WILL NOT LIVE TO END THE STORY. Why? Jesus said, not me, "I will build my Church and the GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL."

If you and your fellow Nlers have a dream of bringing down big churches, UNDERSTAND this again, you are fighting against God, not the pastor so if you stubbornly persevere, IT'S TO YOUR OWN DEMISE.

Quote Scriptures and stop stating lame lines like, Repent... Back up your argument with the Word or Hide Your sorry face.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by XingXhang(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
InansBobo:
Is it the God I know of that sent you to tell him that?
As if you don't know the person of Jesus Christ.

Flowchart :

Are you a Christian at all? If No, don't read this rest.
If YES read on...

A king in the Bible killed James and went forward to kill Peter...an Angel of God went and brought Peter out of the prison and also killed the king: King Herod. The Bible records, an angel smote him and worms are him up.

Why? He wanted to pull down God's church. Peter was called Cephas(a rock) signifying the foundation on which the church of Jesus was to be built.

Understand the Scriptures. God's grace isn't foolishness. There is a part of God that if you touch, you won't go Scot free, IF THE PASTORS UNDERSTAND and EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS and PRIVILEGES.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by InansBobo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
XingXhang:

Flowchart :

Are you a Christian at all? If No, don't read this rest.
If YES read on...

A king in the Bible killed James and went forward to kill Peter...an Angel of God went and brought Peter out of the prison and also killed the king: King Herod. The Bible records, an angel smote him and worms are him up.

Why? He wanted to pull down God's church. Peter was called Cephas(a rock) signifying the foundation on which the church of Jesus was to be built.

Understand the Scriptures. God's grace isn't foolishness. There is a part of God that if you touch, you won't go Scot free, IF THE PASTORS UNDERSTAND and EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS and PRIVILEGES.

Luke 9:54-56 (AMP)

When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and destroy them?” But He turned and rebuked them [and He said,
“You do not know what kind of spirit you are; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.”] And they journeyed on to another village.

So after, one month, if he doesn't go down to 6feets, what would you say now
That God don't answer prayers?
What?
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Follygunners:
One of the very, I mean very few churches where the truth is actually preached and practiced. God bless DLBC!

when their buses passed behind me on Sundays I hardly see people smiling. unlike winners bus that is always lively
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by gregyboy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
When there is no industries in the land churches and schools become industry's where there is lawlessness in the land even the pastors becomes tax collector's....

People are hungry pastors are building more churches countlessly ...thier church members support them nd convice people to... They abscond the book of James 2 :15-16

Am no atheist but if i be the president of the country this what i would do to all religion
1) christan and muslim pay taxes for thier big churches excluding the traditionalist
2)..all churches should be sound prove
3) salvation becomes more personal than it was
4..religious warriors will face delt penalty
5.scramble MURIC and CAN
6. Lastly scramble sharia court...
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by XingXhang(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
InansBobo:

Luke 9:54-56 (AMP)

When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and destroy them?” But He turned and rebuked them [and He said,
“You do not know what kind of spirit you are; for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.”] And they journeyed on to another village.

So after, one month, if he doesn't go down to 6feets, what would you say now
What?

1-1

Let's go to the Epistles:

Elymas also known as Bar Jesus tried to stop Jesus from speaking through Paul to save a Ruler.

Paul told him he will go blind soon, not long the power of Jesus made him blind. The King then believed Paul after seeing such display of power.

The king didn't hypocritically talk like you, 'why did your merciful God you've been preaching about now bringing blindness on my servant? Did he?

He understood the law of POWER: Light and darkness cannot coexist. Two captains cannot be in a ship.

You obviously don't. Men like Bishop Oyedepo understands these and even political leaders fear them.

I'm sure if tomorrow Armed robbers attack some one you love dearly and you come into the scene, you'll start blessing them and dashing them money to do more. grin

Congrats to you! BTW, I'm praying 2-1. You wanna equalize? I've got lots of goals to score.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by montumonami(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Horus:
Church leaders accept tithes in the name of God. They'll say “God needs your help building the church, ” What does god need with a multi-million dollar church Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath,they will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.
must they ride bicycle and leave in mud houses before you feel alright?
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by montumonami(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
gwmlogistic:
Church members paid for it. How many church members did they in turn patronize in building it, I am sure none
... were you there.....?
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Indelibleage: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'm bothered and have concern for the person that came up here to do the posting and making all these information public. If I may ask you, is this your own way of propagating the gospel? Must all your cloths be spread in the sun? Although I know people will surely know when time comes but not to this extent!
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Indelibleage: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
And I can see you're getting the comments you wanted from this post. Good work and continue with it...
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Ochinawata01(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
after serving and worshipping in this church, u end up going to hell fire, my brother their a problem...
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by fakuta(f): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
THIS ORGANIZATION TRIED

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
KingSango:
To

Christianity started in Egypt and Christians like Egyptians build huge structures. The rise of arrogant phallus worship with granduer cities of herded massess ran by an hidden elite. The top of the obselik, top of the pyramid, the corner Stone and the top of the church steeple will never be the sheep. The erection of such Solomon Pharaohnic cities will always be filled with all manner of sin, abomination, greed, envy, extreme arrogance and violence. The Illuminati of the Church will never produce peaceful villages, feed, clothe and educate, not indocrinate, African children. Proof, they have not done any of this in the 2000 some years their religion has been ruling along with their cult of Freemasonry Stone builders.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

which Christianity?
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Consultdenoni(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
All this people complaining of the building being located in a residential sef.......

A few weeks back, the Church- sponsored a bridge (built by Julius Berger) was commissioned by the Lagos state government to ease traffic... Una hear
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Hungarriman: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
flyca:
Since I don't share the popular opinion, I'm gonna keep most of it to myself.

But one quick question - is this church sound proof?
I would love to hear your opinion. You can shoot me a PM.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Organs(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
WOW

THIS IS WONDERFUL

DEVIL YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED grin grin

Na TRUE.... Tell me why is crime, killings, looting, corruption etc on the increase in NigeriaIts because we are not sincere, even the Church is business, period.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by mikejimm: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
chrisxxx:
And u tell me these people would all leave this and go to heaven
Yes oooooooooooo by the grace of God!
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by heendrix(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
darecool:

He will succeed. Paul Kegame succeeded and he's still succeeding. The truth is what you don't like, but it doesn't change it from being the truth.
I know people like you will be aspiring to travel to the western world because of how organized they are but you'll never want to allow the same in your own country.

yeah i left that becoz i wasn't given the chances to and besides life is more valuable and lotta things to achieve
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by InansBobo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
XingXhang:

1-1

Let's go to the Epistles:

Elymas also known as Bar Jesus tried to stop Jesus from speaking through Paul to save a Ruler.

Paul told him he will go blind soon, not long the power of Jesus made him blind. The King then believed Paul after seeing such display of power.

The king didn't hypocritically talk like you, 'why did your merciful God you've been preaching about now bringing blindness on my servant? Did he?

He understood the law of POWER: Light and darkness cannot coexist. Two captains cannot be in a ship.

You obviously don't. Men like Bishop Oyedepo understands these and even political leaders fear them.

I'm sure if tomorrow Armed robbers attack some one you love dearly and you come into the scene, you'll start blessing them and dashing them money to do more. grin

Congrats to you! BTW, I'm praying 2-1. You wanna equalize? I've got lots of goals to score.
Lol
but so to say, if after one month from now, the same person you cursed to the grave is still alive, what will you use to justify that?
or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.