Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage (33701 Views)

Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / Aloysius Katsina-Alu Is Dead / President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Bobosneh: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
motheex:

And you are the poor man with common sense

You need brain bro!!
just because you are far from having sense does not mean everybody is as senseless as you. and when people do something sensible i always try to appreciate them. am sure if you are the one that have the kind of money he has, instead of you to use it to do some good for your people you will rather spend it on olosho and other rubbish stuff. am just shaking my head for your senselessness

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
erico2k2:

That's in the US not in the UK, go back to Google plz, I B think say U dey rake just now U wan pay my T fare, you Money no Long again ni?

https://www.nairaland.com/704218/nigerian-woman-300000-nhs-scam

That is just one out of the numerous cases!

As for the t-fare, make up your mind first. Do you intend relocating to Ozubulu or not?

I no fit send you £££ only for you not to show up to meet Bishop and ask him the "million pounds" question
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Maroghene(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
This work took quite sometime... It was started prior my service year in 2015 and its just been completed. Thanks though. U are a good man bishop.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by erico2k2(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
prince3009:

https://www.nairaland.com/704218/nigerian-woman-300000-nhs-scam

That is just one out of the numerous cases!

As for the t-fare, make up your mind first. Do you intend relocating to Ozubulu or not?

I no fit send you £££ only for you not to show up to meet Bishop and ask him the "million pounds" question

YOu failed in comprehending what I wrote jus like you did in my earlier post, I said there is nothing like Health Insurance in the UK, Health care is free, its only in the US you get Health Insurance. If not how did you think she got treated first then asked to pay later?
PS. You even know the colour of £5 note? ,talk is cheap, that una village name wey resemble pammy talk.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by mekonglobal(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
how can i say i hate this guy in french. 15 years ago when he was still a priest at awka, he abused my cousin for not buying him a cow for bazaar
And 15years later u still bear the grudge in mind Hw do i say u're a witch in latin?
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Olabestonic001(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
how can i say i hate this guy in french. 15 years ago when he was still a priest at awka, he abused my cousin for not buying him a cow for bazaar

Continue with your lies grin grin
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
gbadexy:
I am impressed by his words in the interview. At least he has the interest of his people at heart no matter the supposed motive and his people are benefiting from it.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by cytell56: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sunnynwa:
Inspection of Ofufe Amakwa Ozubulu Road Ekwusigo Local Government Area -to- Ukpor, Nnewi South Local Government Area with the Link Bridge which had collapsed about 25 years ago is now Completed and the Road Tarred to 12km with Dredging of the River
And HRH Igwe Fidelis Nnamdi Oruche, Okife II of Ozubulu Road Amakwa - linking - Three Corner Nza with Gutter on both sides getting ready for Ashphalting, all these roads are being single handedly sponsored, funded and constructed by

The Founder of Ebubechukwuzo Foundation Ozubulu
High Chief Aloysius Ikegwuonu (Bishop)

He (Bishop) undertakes to replace, rebuild and reconstruct the Fences, Buildings and Electricity Poles affected during this road construction

In an interview, he said "It's good to buy latest Bentley or Rolls Royce Phantom as young man that I am (He laughs) but it's better to use the money to help the condition of my people who are suffering and those living around me, especially when we know that such cars last according to their models but these roads when constructed with this highest quality will last for a lifetime"

~Love God, Love his People and Serve God, Serve his people~

May God make you that is following a tool also to serve your people with riches abundantly. Amen

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1493509834086942&id=1487766881327904

Is this not the Igbo drug lord that caused the killings of his kinsmen in a Church recently? Nigerian Police, i hail Oh!!! Money has changed hands
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by badesco(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
I hope other well meaning Nigerians will emulate him. God will continue to bless this young man and he will never lack any good things of life.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Billionboi: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
walosky:

He does everything!

So what about you?

What do you do?

Anu mpama!
simple qtn u can't answer.

Gold digger #fuckoff
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by tobiasbeecher: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
DeanAmbrose:
The number of people in prison because of this young man eh? The number of souls in bondage because of this man eh? Was he not the same man that went to Ebube Mounso adoration and bought a DVD plate for 10 million? Does he think he can unlock Gods kingdom with money?
You see this newly built road? It is overflowing with blood! Nothing separates this young man with the average Nigerian politician with a darkened heart, mind and soul.

Young man though I know you are doing good for your people, it will never substitute your judgement before God. You will meet "The Eye" at the right time no matter how long you frolick with the church hierarchy". Many have been taken down coz of you. Armed men came and mutilated people inside church coz of you.

Just because you buy cars for newly ordained priests, build churches in Ozubulu, bribe the Bishop, Buy off the Church etc..... Does not guarantee you Gods forgiveness. I am not an advocate of God nor the holder of the key to God's kingdom.

But I can assure you people including the Catholic church that the wrath of God awaits you people. The ozubulu matter has been swept under the rug because you have money. So you are not an accomplice anymore! But remember;

"Galatians 6:7.... Be not deceived. God is not to be mocked. You will reap what you sow".
Mr man carry your bitterness and go. Radio without battery, who ask you? That's how lazy and unsuccessful people sound. Always bitter and full of hatred.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by tobiasbeecher: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

I'm happy and sad at the same time about this.

I'm happy because it's philanthropy

I'm sad because Ozubulu folks may pay for it with their lives.
Back to sender! Evil and wicked people everywhere
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by tobiasbeecher: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
delivryboy:
Cool moments so far, he's really loved by most folks here, most likely because he's from the clan, even if he sells human head on shelves in Ariara market, none of his kin will something wrong. They all seem to love and accept him. These people are their own problems, too emotional, too protective of their perceived own no matter his ugly sides (just have cash and you are sinless). A known drug dealer building roads with little change/crumbs after he got many people killed in cold blood. Wonderful people are Igbos I must say.
Shut up and face your poor life you lazy hater! Who ask you? Na person say make you dey wretched? Abeg carry your bitterness and go sit down

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by tobiasbeecher: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
chichar1:
pls my fellow lady don't display your ignorance on a public forum social media, pls ask questions, back to the topic,the man called bishop from ozubulu is a baaaaadd man that deals on illicit drugs in south Africa,he was responsible for the blood bath in a Catholic church in his own town there, so the name bishop, refers to his nick name,
Is like your father is his business partner hence you know all these about him?
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by gbadexy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=CofOLandOfPeace post=66821758][/quote]
Is there a particular reason you quoted me without comments sir?
Perhaps for posterity sake?
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Lightening: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
YOU NO GET SENSE. EVERY BISHOP WAS ONCE A PRIEST.

You are certainly high on menstrual discharge.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nice one.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by honeychild(f): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmm Nigerians sha. No sense of morality at all. Is this not one of the Ozubulu brothers who have been killing each other both at home and abroad? When his gang invade the village again on this express road he is constructing una go say na soldiers or herdsmen.

Someone that should be banished from ever stepping into his village for the last massacre he caused. T
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by motheex: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2019
Bobosneh:
just because you are far from having sense does not mean everybody is as senseless as you. and when people do something sensible i always try to appreciate them. am sure if you are the one that have the kind of money he has, instead of you to use it to do some good for your people you will rather spend it on olosho and other rubbish stuff. am just shaking my head for your senselessness

You just de talk plenty as if you know me, even at that I will spend my cash the way I want.. I worked for it bro.. so you won’t tell me how to spend it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency / Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.