Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. (3003 Views)

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by banjicom(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
VenomousTruth:
hahahaha....i no get much to tell you... just be in the relationship until she wants leave by her self... no try break her heart or be the first to leave her after you taste the kpomo.

haaaa! o ga ooo, no be say i get mind to cheat on her sha.......anyway tanks for the advice bro cheesy
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by banjicom(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
VenomousTruth:
i Bleep one of them 3 times, I couldn't get my self again... na juju I take separate the thing oo... I can't shout Abeg but their toto dey sweet sha, makes you cum quicker

bro na true u talk ooo, dis one don dey warn me already sef say she go curse me!!

but dis girl makes sense olorun cheesy i no get any complain at all. She told me she place a curse on her ex.......

And since den d guy neva recover o, fear just dey catch me since i hear d tin.
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Solidkay(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
esthy86:
and who is talking of hole ,nawa fr u ooo

Babe chill,
was only advising a brother in delima.
abi which kind play dog dey follow tiger play

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Solidkay(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
esthy86:
and who is talking of hole ,nawa fr u ooo

Babe chill,
was only advising a brother in delima.
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
confused
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by nabegibeg: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Papacypaul:
Actually am a year 3 medical student trying to ask a girl in my class out, although we hv been friends together for a while which i assume is even turning out into a relationship so i summoned up courage to ask her out bt she said she can't date her class mate . after a while a notice d change in attitude of the girl towards me since when i asked her out, to the extent that she block my number and ever warn me not to reach her place.. but my greatest Surprise was that this girl have not been behaving to me like this before don't jst know where i offend her or why she jst developed hatred for me..plz i need advice plz
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
bro if u really want this babe then you have only two options
change ur thoughts of dating ur class mate... or change ur mate class

that babe is wise!!! shekina
Re: I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. by VenomousTruth: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
banjicom:

bro na true u talk ooo, dis one don dey warn me already sef say she go curse me!!

but dis girl makes sense olorun cheesy i no get any complain at all. She told me she place a curse on her ex.......

And since den d guy neva recover o, fear just dey catch me since i hear d tin.
you fit think say na joke but she mean everything! their Yansh Na Bugatti make, but some dey dirty THO e make sense when e dey for skinny or skirt... oboy! chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shot Dead By Boyfriend For Dancing With Another Man / My Experience With A Nairalander / Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.