Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again (33259 Views)

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... / I Love This Girl With All My Heart But She Not Giving Me Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by orohbiro(f): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.

But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any.

What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing. It took him 2 months to win my heart.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by chatinent: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item
You donnn mean it.

He even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.
Ok?
But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my head but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any. What should I do please
You don't want to lose your newly found BankPHB you met in the more and became an item. Clearly, you have not been making your head.

You are the keystone of your problem. No go find work. Dey there dey swallow another person money dey claim female upandan. E go clear.

692 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by MAGG0T(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy

Baba got tired of your liability ass..

He don Japa, to seek challenge else,

"iPhone pro max", Na people like you wey still de use comfo, on cloth instead of buying a proper perfume to cover up your fish odour

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Kantebets(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
I met this guy last year at the shopping more we became an item, he even bought me iPhone pro max on my birthday he has be showing me care and all that.
But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my head but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any. What should I do please
scam

37 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by NnamdiN: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Wait for another construction worker , that one is gone.
Things are hard now If it's not his money you miss, tell him to stop sending you money and iPhone until he gets back on his feet wink

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Gentlerespect76: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
I pity you; someone's daughter. If you are old enough to marry please do so, rather than this.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nicepoker(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
He sends you money every month end to make your HEAD grin dummy.

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Have you caught him red handed cheating or you're only suspecting him?

Give him time to see if he'll come around. If he doesn't, move on without confronting him.

Men are like that. When they're still trying to test their wooing prowess and you're unfortunate to be caught in it, this is usually the case cos before you know it they are on to the next prey after conquering you.

So, try not to get caught up in their silly games. Be watchful. Men are players.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by GOFRONT(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Just imagine.......On an International womens day when we are here celebrating women with goals and career, accomplished women.....And this leech is here trying to tarnish the good image of her genda

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Candidlady: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:

You listed all his deeds... What have you ever given him?

Demand and supply

Which do you fall on!!!!?

You dont wanna lose him cuz of the love you got for him or cuz of the gifts you get from him..!!!

No dey dent our gender sister...

Sure you must be from the 1.8% region...

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Truvelisback(m): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
What did u send to him? I guess, nothing!!! Not even a recharge card.

28 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Bluezy13(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are the cause because you made him comfortable in the relationship, when a man is too comfortable in a relationship, he begins to misbehave.Dy shake am from time to time,dy dish am trouble at least twice a month,na wetin dem dy like bdat

During 2go era, I got to understand that women exaggerate like mountains virtually but actually are anthills behind the screens.

31 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by AoifeNightfall: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ignore him.

That's what I did to my boyfriend, now we are exes. Don't take shit from any motherfucker.

He is supposed to worship you. If he doesn't, dump his sorry ass without remorse. You'll surely find someone better. Trust me. wink

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by helinues: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Go and look for job.

This a pure sign of a remora

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Blunttruth: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any. What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing ihe took him 2 months to win my heart
A number of possibilities
1. It's either he wanted to get into your pants and he has gotten it.
2. There's someone else
3. He may be having financial challenges.

Time will let you figure out what it is exactly. In the meantime stop bothering yourself. Give him space. Never get comfortable with a guy till he marries you,even then always keep him guessing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by GooodHardDick: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
You don't wanna lose him because he is your maga and your ATM machine angry

It took him two months to win your heart? Imagine how you're saying it with so much pride and joy. I pity SIMPS!! who kept wasting their money on Nigeria girls

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. The only thing you should do is to bang her pussy, dump her asap and move on to the next available girl to knack.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fear anything that bleeds for 3-5 days and doesn't die

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by GooodHardDick: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
The guy realizes that he has been SIMPING around all these while. It is a good thing he dumped your ass. You're a liability to him.

we all know apart from your over used pussy, there was nothing else you could offer him in that relationship.

Nigeria girls are so broke, brainless, and senseless for my liking. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Innobee99(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
But for the past 3 weeks the attention has reduce I think he is seeing another Lady he normally send me money month Ending to make my hair but he didn't send me money this past February he work at a construction company I don't want to loose him and I don't want to fight with another lady because of a man if I find him with any. What should I do please and getting tired of the whole thing ihe took him 2 months to win my heart
U are missing the money he do send to you. NOTHING MORE

23 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Haakeem(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

You listed all his deeds... What have you ever given him?

Demand and supply

Which do you fall on!!!!?

You dont wanna lose him cuz of the love you got for him or cuz of the gifts you get from him..!!!

No dey dent our gender sister...

Sure you must be from the 1.8% region...
iyaebe, mercychen con see sense wey ur mate type.

You two should be ashemedangry .

18 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Haakeem(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Guy man don off your bright light finish.
He is moving to another banny with a brighter future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Theboy21: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Putindbutt: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Confirmed Okpo
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Putindbutt: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Ignore him.

That's what I did to my boyfriend, now we are exes. Don't take shit from any motherfucker.

He is supposed to worship you. If he doesn't, dump his sorry ass without remorse. You'll surely find someone better. Trust me. wink
Siofra, the molested child has dropped another quote

6 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Candidlady: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Senomi:
Fear anything that bleeds for 3-5 days and doesn't die

Shut your filthy mouth kiddo

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Rubyjade: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy
Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Rubyjade: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
What are you contributing to his life? He probably has met another lady bettering his life than you sucking him dry.

11 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Rahkman: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
This are the kind of people that should be used for rituals

10 Likes

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by badboyTee(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
orohbiro:
cheesy He got tired of your pvssy......shey o Mo Pe ObO maa suu eyan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by silibaba: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Shopping mall biko
orohbiro:

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Shut your filthy mouth kiddo
What? are you the only thing that bleeds for 3-5 days, don't you also know nose bleeds? Well I'm glad that you've identified yourself

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.