Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) (46423 Views)

Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) / Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by nabegibeg: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Bundaweber: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
chai, this people have turned us into laughing stock. imagine stealing a mace, for what now? abi na food. In fact,
*Agenda 2019*
*STOP RECYCLING CORRUPTION. DON'T VOTE ANY FORMER GOVERNOR FOR SENATOR AND VICE VERSA COME 2019 AND MAKE SURE ALL THE CURRENTLY SERVING SENATORS DO NOT RETURN* Let's fight the corruption ourselves.
Share if you are in support.
- shared as received (because I'm TOTALLY in support!)

join us on WhatsApp as we debate and fashion out a way to move our country forward. Please this is for serious minded people only.

https:///DW1jKWbkpgTBf88vnMleYA
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by oxygen247(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
by the time this people will be tru with Nigeria nothing will remain

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by 1miccza: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
sloopyy:
This country issa big JOKE!

My brother!!! A big joke
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Firgemachar: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
And he was able to escape

This country is a huge joke!

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by pope777(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Big shame!! Tufiakwa!!
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by BabaO2: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
nd wia was Dino with him gra gra?
dem go finish am, e no go remain him blood stain for ground sef.
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by ashjay001(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
grin grin

Security personnel where over whelmed grin Should they kill there self.

So we have Agege Bolt in the Senate what a Senate Runner, this man's political career is dead.

Dead for real? That man, just became a national champion, going by antecedents!grin

A senator, actually faced down Saraki As for me, I'm enjoying d show!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Plusstreet(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
He whom the father send to steal, breaks door with bare foot.

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
I Weep For Our Nation
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Okoroawusa: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
All this mess and other national disgrace being experienced in Nigeria today is a result of Buhari incompetence and Apc inefficiency to run their Government.

Let put hands together to send the incompetent dullard back to Duara.

I rather vote a duck than Buhari Again!!
If u like vote stone

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by onatisi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
so the security men and police officers stationed at the national assembly couldnt do anything
if the national assembly is safe then nowhere is safe in nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Mrnakeina(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

What about the current Minister of Transportation and DG of President @MBuhari Campaign Team...!!!

His name is Rotimi
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by suyamasta(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chaii na who d write dis kain wicked script for us every week one ugly and shameful thing must happen, na who do us dis kain tinnn
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by kceewhyte(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Who know d movie maze runner
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by skyblue4real(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Funny country.
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Okoroawusa: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
I don't need video I need a picture of omo-agege with the mace

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Okoroawusa: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Okoroawusa: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by TheTrueSeeker: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mrnakeina:

His name is Rotimi

And his middle and last name?
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by engrchykae(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Xerxes Leave the Noble Greeks to their ways
the god-king won't agree
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:

If u like vote stone

I don't have a candidate yet, so stone ain't a bad idea you know; by far better than the ineffectual Buffon cum tourist we have in Aso villa now.
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Okoroawusa: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Okoroawusa: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

I don't have a candidate yet, so stone ain't a bad idea you know; by far better than the ineffectual Buffon cum tourist we have in Aso villa now.
I have a candidate already
His name is President Muhammadu Buhari

Deal with that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by uuzba(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
bamite:
Being a nigerian is the hardest thing to do in this life embarassed

It requires that we have or follow a certain philosophy of life. A just way of life that favours all the different tribes always. Some have tried I'm the past. But right now, our leaders do not have any proper behaviour that we followers can learn from.
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Reyus: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
They are all birds of same feather. ..
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by gustav25: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
This country don tire me !!!!!
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by miqos02(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
grin grin

Security personnel where over whelmed grin Should they kill there self.

So we have Agege Bolt in the Senate what a Senate Runner, this man's political career is dead.
don't be shocked to see him back in 2019

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:

I have a candidate already
His name is President Muhammadu Buhari

Deal with that!

Your Business!!

Get your hand over note ready!

The Nigeria mejority are in for show down.
Brace yourself young warlock, revolution is coming!!
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by marsh4332(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

What about the current Minister of Transportation and DG of President @MBuhari Campaign Team...!!!

That one na BoyBoy!!!
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by khalids: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
if na peaceful protest, our police will not be overwhelmed....

So person go enter senate carry mace and no single security operative will be able to stop them....
\
Every single security officer in that complex should be fired.....Our intelligence agency should be queried ....

This shows the level of lack of security in the country..as well as the level of lawlessness..

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
MORE FROM THE SCENE

LIVE: WATCH AS INVADERS FLOOD SENATE MEETING, TAKE AWAY THE MACE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6dnRDlnzgQ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesina: PDP Wanted To TakeĀ  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.