Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) (46422 Views)

Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) / Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Horus(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p38X6iXZTy8

Representative react to invasion of Senate by thugs
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by bekpo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
All this mess and other national disgrace being experienced in Nigeria today is a result of Buhari incompetence and Apc inefficiency to run their Government.

Let put hands together to send the incompetent dullard back to Duara.

I rather vote a duck than Buhari Again!!

I will vote for Buhari again, again and again.
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by johnnyvid(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
figment232:
Wishful thinking.......Too many indomie children on nairaland.
lol are you telling me that it can't happen Hmmmmmmmmm? stop your game OK. it happened in okadigbo era. so it can repeat itself. besides his kindergarten son, Dino melaye is the same senate today when the hoodlums snatch the mace.
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by darqly(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
I've fantasized about taking the Senate hostage, literally. Omo-agege's attack proves this is feasible. Nigerian security agencies are finished, zero response to threats and no tactical mobility. I can't believe what happened today. A coup is possible in Nigeria, an invasion even, by foreign forces, because our security infrastructure is weak, slow and unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Ken91(m): 12:10am On Apr 19, 2018
All this political animal in big agbada are crimina and blood sucking zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies / Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.