Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) (46424 Views)

Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly / Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) / Pictures Of The Battle For The Mace Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
The video is not clear. It does not show or reveal the person that took the mace. Until I see a clean & clear CCTV image, I reserve my comment. I install & configure IP CCTV, I have watched several video playback / recordings, this one does not reveal an identity of the person with the mace. I think there are several cameras there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by YchaseMe(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
the height in which Buhari supporters can go. i sorry for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Shaev7(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
"This uprising will bring out the beast in us."- Fela.
I smell coup...

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Okoroawusa: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Your Business!!
Get your hand over note ready!
The Nigeria mejority are in for show down. Brace yourself young warlock, revolution is coming!!
Bros cool down 2019 is no longer afar off.

Prepare make I prepare
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Annie939(f): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
he should be banned from holding any public position in and out side the country

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
oh . he should have drop a bomb before leaving with d maze. stealing d maze is anoda topic . still no solution to d problems in d country
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Kokolet11: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
Good one! Let Nnamdi Kanu's followers go lick Saraki's smelling asss. grin
do you make any sense?
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Kokolet11: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
Good one! Let Nnamdi Kanu's followers go lick Saraki's smelling asss. grin
do you make any sense ?
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Annie939:
he should be banned from holding any public position in and out side the country

Senate where the leadership stole our money, acquired properties everywhere, falsified documents & still swore to an oath. This is a hardened corrupt senate leadership. Nigeria is gone.

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Lufthansa: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Him for show himself make dem condemn am.

kestolove95:
nd wia was Dino with him gra gra?
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by tesppidd: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
He allowed himself to be used by the abokis, he's a southernized f00l
Even Jonathan allowed himself to be used by northerners.
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by MrFABulos(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
If the so called thugs could beat security in and out of the National Assembly, then there's hope for Nigeria.
Maybe one day, another group will find their way in with a totally different motive and we shall be as proud as Ghana is today.
These people at the helm of affairs have caused us the masses great shame, humiliation and embarrassment both within and outside this country......
I was badly treated and humiliated sometime ago just because I possessed a Nigerian Passport.
What a Pain/Shame!!!
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Lufthansa: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bro. It would have been fantastic if the house was bombed as we would have got rid of the thieves by now.
thobycoded91:
oh . he should have drop a bomb before leaving with d maze. stealing d maze is anoda topic . still no solution to d problems in d country

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Baroba(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
The Zoo and it's animals.. what else is new..
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Charleslewizy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Lolzz.....this country is a damn huge joke.
Each day unfolds with its crazy episode
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
biko where is dinofool bastardmelaye?
Any day dey wan to scatter senate, saraki is always aware dats y he used to push idiotikwe ewedumadness(ekweremadu) to preside on the house
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by jojo1415: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
See wetin person father dey do...I wonder wat he wil be teaching his children.....oloshiiii grin >: grin
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by billyadam(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
The army are curiously watching.
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Omo-Agege is going back to the Senate in 2019 in a blaze of glory. Saraki is not voting in Urhoboland.

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na wa o

Trump mocked this country as a Shithole.

Are we proving him right? undecided
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by colossus91(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
our security always overwhelmed ......NEXT!
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Efomeh2020(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wow! So the hallowed chamber can be invaded? Its time for the sleeping lion to wake up and chase these self seeking bunch of pen robbers out of that place.
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by figment232(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
johnnyvid:
This is glaring signs that Sàràkí and Ekweremadu will be impeached, there will be an impeachment soon somewhere in Abuja.
Wishful thinking.......Too many indomie children on nairaland.
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Adolypop(m): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
kceewhyte:
Who know d movie maze runner
I do, showing now live on nta news
#nigeria_issa_joke

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by onatisi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
figment232:
Wishful thinking.......Too many indomie children on nairaland.

leave them ooooo. let them enjoy themselves on nairaland
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by godofuck231: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oxalic:
And NASS security could not do anything?
sergeant at arms Na to hustle senators get egunje. The female one is getting yellower by the week and her hair and nails are improving in length and price, so much for the sergeant at arms.

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by ANOWEDGREAT: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Back home two communities he is representing have been taken over by buharis fulaniherdsmen women and men are killed unprovoked every day farmers now pay them before they are allowed access to their own farms yet this useful slave of a senator keeps fighting for his buharis master to continue in office.
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by franklingud(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chai!

What a mess?
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Luminee(f): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Can we now accept the official Shithole tag, thank you
Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by Felixv: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
to be honest this is what I expected from the youth -to storm and beat the living daylights out of those thieving senators,but all is not lost (there is no honor among thieves) so one of their own would do the work.

1 Like

Re: Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video) by policy12: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
bamite:
Being a nigerian is the hardest thing to do in this life embarassed

Seconded, bros so easy for a Camel to pass tru a needle eye than for good tidings to come out from ds con3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.