Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money (3211 Views)

Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by highpriestess: 6:22am On Apr 19, 2018
summerflame:
just like that of your useless uncle
and your aunt. grin
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Shugavee(f): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2018
highpriestess:

neither do I do molosho with shrinked and crayon dicks.wink
lol grin good morning dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by highpriestess: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2018
Shugavee:
lol grin good morning dear
sweet pop corn. bettermoney to you love.kiss how was the night?wink
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Shugavee(f): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2018
highpriestess:

sweet pop corn.
bettermoney to you love.kiss
how was the night?wink
fine fine my darling, n urs!
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by summerflame(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2018
highpriestess:

and your aunt. grin
hoe losho.... Lol
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by highpriestess: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2018
summerflame:
hoe losho.... Lol
molosho.winkgrin

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by highpriestess: 6:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Shugavee:
fine fine my darling, n urs!
it was great, slept like a baby.cheesycheesy thanks. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by summerflame(m): 6:40am On Apr 19, 2018
highpriestess:

molosho.winkgrin
demented fool... Cry me a river and ride my dick... I'm off to work... Continue ranting for all I care... Its time to make money asshole... Omo ale jati jati
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by highpriestess: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2018
summerflame:
demented fool... Cry me a river and ride my dick... I'm off to work... Continue ranting for all I care... Its time to make money asshole... Omo ale jati jati
hoe-kay.cheesy
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2018
I was greeting you
highpriestess:

meaning
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by 2buffagain(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Redpill doctrine states that most women are incapable of true love and see men mostly as ATMs....no matter how much she herself actually believes she loves him. The women here so far prove this doctrine right.

It all comes down to money. Women tend to love men parasitically, while men tend to love women for real.
You know a parasite (or takist) by its logic (or lack thereof). E.g. Attributing the sex she and him have as enough of a balance for all the slavery an resource gathering he does for her...as if her body is made of firewood and is not also enjoying the sex.
A parasite never admits to the reality of such a symbiotic balance. It always feels the other party must give more to it...despite the obvious fact that said relationship is mutually beneficial as is.

The fun is in slaying, fvcking, enslaving, leading on, and eventually, kicking out the parasites for fun while looking for the girl that actually has brain enough to not be a parasite. A girl that believes in actual symbiosis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by cooooooks(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2018
The Nigerian girls I have hitherto dated were from similar backgrounds: education, religious & financial. Perhaps this is why nobody really asked for money.

My longest & closest gf was Nigerian although we dated abroad. We helped each other financially at different times. We really loved each other. This might be the difference. Some relationships I've seen in PH here are devoid of any ounce of love.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Ginginet04: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

trash.

no Nigerian lady will date you without asking for money directly or indirectly.
as I pointed out at the start of my thread, we are all different human. I have never asked a man for money doesn’t makes sense to me.
Indirectly or directly requesting for money, it’s stupid in my opinion though. I’m sorry and I’m not trying to offend anyone or stepping on toes. You know your boyfriend/ significant other/ husband can only provide so much yet you’ll be asking for the world.

If as a woman/man, you wish to live to a life of money shower from another person, then you need to work harder, find yourself a celebrity or footballer that way you won’t lack in life.

Women should learn how to be independent and at least make an effort not to be so reliant on men. Some of you are spoiling the few that are left.

I believe if and when a man wishes to spend on you, you shouldn’t worry about asking. He will be mentally inclined to do so without you saying anything.

So I’m still saying YES a woman can be in a relationship with a man without asking money.
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Barzinime(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Dont tell me you are already engaging in sex ooo
That your Chinese engine wont last, what will your husband enjoy when they destroy all your crankshaft shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chikita66:
Can a guy be in a relationship without asking for sex?
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Joislim(f): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2018
greiboy:
joislim cheesy
sunshine, you mentioned me and only smiled.... hope I'm safe
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Chikita66:
Can a guy be in a relationship without asking for sex?
there are a lot of guys that does without sex in their relationship
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Joislim:
sunshine, you mentioned me and only smiled.... hope I'm safe
I just wanted to say hi wink
Re: Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money by Joislim(f): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
I just wanted to say hi wink
I appreciate

Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photo As Woman Spying On Neighbor Gets Head Stuck In Metal Gate For 5-hour / Pls I'm 24 Never Had A Girlfriend / Me And Babymama, How Its Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.