Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! (36155 Views)

Re: Strike - "JOHESU Is Selfish,they Dont Know What They Want" Must Read / JOHESU Strike: Nigerian Government Threatens ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by Mofpearl: 4:05am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by cheezy4real(m): 4:21am On Apr 19, 2018
Op stop misleading people. Amarabae , I like your courage. Doctors will drown the health sector unless trained hospital administrators are allowed to manage our hospital sectors. Nigeria spent money on their training some of them and you see them occupying offices that tie down, that you don't see them in hospitals often. That's why you keep medical officers that can do anything except the consultants come. If you have lost someone, you will know how I feel about this whole shit.
Pls doctors should leave other professionals alone. They are behind this chaos. I see our hospitals being fully privatised

3 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by mamajaz(f): 4:57am On Apr 19, 2018
quatrevingtdix:

please always arm yourself with information before talking.
I have been an onlooker silently viewing this threads for days but couldnt stomach It any longer.
This advanced world have CMDs who is a doctor, always a doctor, then a board consisting of other people, which is headed by the CEO or board chairman [as is obtainable in nogeria[]..so its the same thing here too, the board or CEO os just an oversight function.
But the management is left to the CMD.
A link will help us to ascertain this...just act as an educator like the person you quoted did.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by JoannaSedley(f): 5:25am On Apr 19, 2018
madgoat:

Inferiority complex is really a disease. If u so much envy doctors or u are not proud of ur profession, why not write jamb and go to medical school. Its not too late to save urself from this sad Inferiority complex.
Same old bullsh!t line.
Same old inferior line of defense for kindergarten.
It seems must of you " Nigerian doctors and students " are given the same stale lines yo use as defense.
Jsmb score this and that.....of course I scored 100 tongue madgoat.

1 Like

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by JoannaSedley(f): 5:29am On Apr 19, 2018
Jedi777:

Go get ur glasses nd read properly,he included residency in his statement
And you believe that?
Pray tell...which residency training is done when a student is yet to graduate from MBBS?
If he included internships/housemanship, which others also do then that left him with one year unaccounted for. Stop defending the indefensible please

1 Like

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by kamantan(m): 5:49am On Apr 19, 2018
ur write up shows how shallow minded Nigerian doctors are, bunch of selfish ingrates.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by GIBT: 6:11am On Apr 19, 2018
The OP's obsession is partly because he cannot work in a medical laboratory... How is that the fault of Medical Laboratory Scientists?

Medical Laboratory Science is an establishment of the law in Nigeria hence, they are licensed to practice. Are you licensed to practice? Were you exposed to clinical practice during ur training at school??

Johesu demands for salary increase and it has suddenly become an issue. Doctors go on strike for that same reason.

Stop acting like you are neutral...

3 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by Wizedoc(m): 6:15am On Apr 19, 2018
Everyone here has been saying that doctors hamper the progress of other health workers, but have not been able to come up with a palpable proof. I think every profession is entitled to what they deem as their rightful emolument if it justifiable. It's normal to always look at issues from your profession's point of view and support your discipline in matters such as what the OP is thrashing. But as a Nurse and a Doctor, what is best for the patient should be of paramount importance to us as medical personnel and not fighting each other. To be honest, the various unions are not helping matters, they always go for each other's jugular, breeding hate among members of the contrasting unions. Anyways, I didn't get the satisfaction from both professions so being my own boss is my next move which is in the pipeline. Salary or no salary, life should go on. Just to add that every worker in Nigeria is underpaid. But our politicians........i heard our senators earn more than America's President. Lemme come and be going... After all what do I know, na who get money get power and na who get power dey fight. I can not come and die. grin

1 Like

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by ewawumi(f): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2018
why would a doctor take all ultimate decision even if he knows absolute nothing about what i do? or should his instructions be based on Google searches and online articles? When it comes to diagnosis and all other ishs, i care less, but as a prosthetist, he will have to be able to enter the laboratory and fabricate himself if he thinks he knows enough to lord over me in my speciality. the only time i will accept all this claims is when a KEITH MOORE AND SEMBULIGAN publishes a different anatomy/physiology text for other health practitioners, but 8if we still study the same textbook, just let us hear word. PROUDPROSTHETIST/ORTHOTIST
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by Amarabae(f): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2018
GIBT:
The OP's obsession is partly because he cannot work in a medical laboratory... How is that the fault of Medical Laboratory Scientists?

Stop acting like you are neutral...

Thank you for knowing the tactics of the OP grin
He read microbiology and wanted to compete with med lab people but reality dawned on him.
So he is out to attack medical lab scientists because he is now in a medical school.
He was not neutral at all.
Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by IamGoke(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2018
ultron12345:
i knew u will come here. Always against doctors. Better go and buy jamb form b4 ur frustrations kill u

May I know what you had in JAMB?? It seams is your only point of argument when arguing with other professionals.

Must everybody study MBBS

Going through this thread thoroughly, most of the people studying MBBS are doing that because of the pecuniary gains attach to it in Nigeria only and not because of passion!!!

FYI, year in year out, I've never seen an MBBS aspirant having the highest score in JAMB and POST UTME so why the fuse of this JAMB score.

I dare you to put up your JAMB score and I will also drop mine to see whether you even come close talkless of comparing ....

p.s I'm not an health worker. Nonsense!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by chiddyj: 6:58am On Apr 19, 2018
quatrevingtdix:
please always arm yourself with information before talking.
I have been an onlooker silently viewing this threads for days but couldnt stomach It any longer.
This advanced world have CMDs who is a doctor, always a doctor, then a board consisting of other people, which is headed by the CEO or board chairman [as is obtainable in nogeria[]..so its the same thing here too, the board or CEO os just an oversight function.
But the management is left to the CMD.

And finally of the other health sector workers ever though of and ever wanted harmony, whats the purpose of a "joint health.. .[JOHESU]" without doctors, is that not ironic.. "joint".
it isnt ironic because they know the doctors wont support them for these entitlement they r fighting for . I've seen 1t hand how selfish nd entitled doctors can be.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by Amarabae(f): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2018
IamGoke:

May I know what you had in JAMB?? It seams is your only point of argument when arguing with other professionals.

Going through this thread thoroughly, most of the people studying MBBS are doing that because of the pecuniary gains attach to it in Nigeria only and not because of passion!!!

FYI, year in year out, I've never seen an MBBS aspirant having the highest score in JAMB and POST UTME so why the fuse of this JAMB score.

I dare you to put up your JAMB score and I will also drop mine to see whether you even come close talkless of comparing ....

You even have time to reply the guy,I just ignored him.
To them, everybody want to study medicine but Jamb stopped them.
Very shallow mentality.
Braggarts and empty.
That is to show you why Nigeria health system is a mess.

7 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by NoToPile: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Mofpearl:
Though I don't understand what the JOHESU bruhaha is about, I was disappointed to see healthcare professionals claiming that they are superior to one and other.

Seriously in 2018, we are still arguing if doctors are better than nurses and vice versa? I can only imagine what it's like to work with people having this type of mindset. How does inter-professional collaboration take place in the healthcare setting? How can we work effectively as a team if we are arguing about who is better? The healthcare environment should not be hierarchical in nature, every single profession has their own role to play in healthcare and everyone is important, including the aid workers, cleaners etc. If the cleaners went on a strike, as a nurse I'd struggle with knowing the right proportion of cleaning agent to mix for the different types of precaution I was never learnt that.

I have a problem with some doctors (and it's mostly the fresh doctors that have this mindset)

1. If you studied other medical courses you wanted to study medicine but you were not admitted shocked
2. This overbloated ego that is mostly not in the interest of patients.

I watched clips of the press conference by the NMA yesterday and I was shocked by some things the NMA president said that's how I even knew some people were on strike. If the johesu decide to fight for better benefits or even consultancy how is that their headache.
I believe for you to be a consultant you are a master in your profession simple.

Nigerian healthworkers don't work in synergy, the doctors always want to prove superiority why? Everyone should work hand in hand let them do their jobs, a pharmacist is in a better position (to advice on drug related issues, that's what they are trained for.

This simple thing we are dragging here costs patients their lives.

A friend was having contractions and headed to the private clinic, the matron on duty saw her listened to her and told her to see the doctor. My friend said the doctor put of the light in his office and was sleeping (probably tired from a hard days job maybe he worked throughout the day or had a duty earlier at another clinic) so the matron went to the office put on the light even and told her to go in. My friend said the doctor wrote drugs (antibiotics) for her and told her to go home she said she was surprised because she felt her time was near, she said the way he was even attending to her showed he was really tired, she said she just got home and dumped the drugs somewhere.
The pains started again, unbearable this time and she had to go back to the clinic past eleven, when the matron saw her this time she didn't say much but she went ahead to prepare the delivery room and wake the person that will assist her with the delivery and she told my friend that she knew she was going to come back and my friend was like why then didn't you say anything her response was "Sebi it was doctor that said you should go home now' and obviously she didn't want to tell the tired doctor to at least check my friend so that it wouldnt seem she was teaching him his job.

I cringed when she was narrating this to me, I said didn't you explain you were in pains she said yes. I did fault her for going back home but then I wondered why the matron couldn't tell the tired doc not to send her back home. This is even a private setting. This was a factor that even the doctor couldn't control, he was very tired which may not necessarily be his fault and the nurse that should have called his attention to it didn't because she most likely didn't want to teach him 'his job'

Patients are at the receiving end of all these.

2 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by ultron12345: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2018
IamGoke:

no need to argue. It is a well known fact that MBBS is the most competitive and difficult course to get into, and also has the highest cutoff marks in the whole school. Few years back, uniben had 12000 applicant for just less than 130 mbbs spaces. That should tell u something.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by ultron12345: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2018
JoannaSedley:
grin grin Oh thank you for not denying that I attended classes with them.
Funny you.. You mean , the lazy as.s Nigerian lecturers in college of basic medical sciences will later come back to reschedule classes for them after marking, compiling and pasting the results. With the dissection and the lab works and the experiments.?? You are talking as if the lecture notes are top secrets.
Just tell me that you are joking. Isn't this a bit farfetched to you?. I mean this is worse than defending Buhari.
At the end of the basic medical science courses
every students move to their various department where those courses will be integrated into their core and various disciplines.
this your hatred and envy towards doctors and medical students is too much better let go of it before it kills you. You might attend anatomy and co classes with them, but u cannot score up to 40% in their exams in those same courses.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by ultron12345: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2018
simtus50:
You have just exhibited professional nepotism. NMA should stop crying fowl simply because others are demanding for their rights. If they feel health sector is solely their property, now that others are on strike, let them render 24hours services to Nigerians. Let's respect each other.
the only reason johesu strike has impact is because they lock the labs, pharmacy and stores. If they leave these places open, no one will even notice their absence
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by Jman06(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Glitzcaret:

Your point of view is lame you guys need to move out to visit other countries then you will understand the difference between the role of a Pharmacist and a doctor.
The execute and legislative arm of govt does not have thesame role bro...grow up.
If she doesn't love Pharmacy then she made the perfect move.....Pharmacy is a independent professional course...use your Google idiot!!!
Don't mind the foool!
I'm a Pharmacy student who studied biochemistry before going back for pharmacy through direct entry. When i took my post UDE exam, my score was above the cut off point for medicine. Some uninformed folks wanted me to go for medicine instead, but having done a first degree and gained some level of exposure, I knew that Pharmacy was much better for me than medicine so i stuck to my choice.
Some ignorant medical students and even doctors think that everybody who is in other healthcare professions wanted medicine but couldn't gain admission into it. The ignoramuses don't know that most of us actually prefer our chosen professions to medicine.

Besides, I have seen a graduated medical doctor who came back to study Pharmacy.

7 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by chucs: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2018
I guess this fellow is a medical student,thus this amateurish writeup. First of all no one is dragging ur position in the health sector,rather it is the other way round.Medical doctors in Nigeria wants to be the Alpha and Omega,no one is fighting them for that,all we are doing is for the fed govt. to give to us that which is rightfully ours. Each time JOHESU will go to court and win a case,the doctors would want to benefit from it whereas they were the people that fought with their might so that we dont get what is ours.

About the salary structure you mentioned in ur post,you forgot to add that in the developed world for instance Canada u used as an example,no registra earn much as they are only students. Consultants are the ones that get good salaries. You make it look like Nigeria has been fair to other professionals in terms of payment. Other health professionals are also paid peanuts in this country thus the reason many nurses are trooping out of the country. Enough of the doctors dictating to the fed govt what to pay other workers cuz they are in the helm of affairs.No one wants to be paid like a doctor, we want to be paid what is rightfully ours.

Please nurses do not want to drag the consultancy position with the doctors, so no need for u to panick. Nurse consultants dont even work in the clinical areas. U dont dictate to other professionals how they will climb to the zenith of their carriers. You guys should mind ur profession. You are just an employee just like everyone else,u dont take advantage of the fact that u guys are always in the head of affairs in govt to oppress other health professionals.

Health promotion,prevention,treatment and rehabilitation is a teamwork and not a one man show. It is so in every developed world. The earlier you guys realise that the better. No one is dragging to be a doctor with u guys. Check out how much a nurse is paid in the developed world and compare it with what they are paid here,then u know that everyone deserves fair treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by Visenya(f): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2018
All i see is a bitter microbiologist traning to become a medical doctor by all means due to the fact that Medical Scientist did not create enough space for him to rub shoulders with. Mind you, salary issue affects everybody not just doctors. Stating that doctors in Nigeria are not paid as well as doctors overseas is very funny because other health workers are not also paid as much as their fellow colleagues abroad.

From your epistle, it is very clear you feel this special kind of bitterness towards Medical Scientist. If not, i wonder why you would compare a microbiologist knowlegde base to that of a Medical Scientist. A microbiologist doesn't know shit about other sectors of Medical Laboratory Science ( Chempath, Hisopath, Haemat, Immunology, BGS) he or she just focused on just a sector of Medical laboratory Science (microbiology & parasitology) which is like one fifth of what a licensed Medical Scientist studies but you claim the knowledge base is equal. Please channel your anger elsewhere so you can get the Bleep out of this cesspit of a country and practise abroad because this country does not have you in mind.

So lets just say you consider my advice. Go for Australia or Canada. US and UK don cast.

3 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by Areaboyfriend(m): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Well said!
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by ultron12345: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2018
naijaking1:

First of all calling me childish names only betrays your mental and academic immaturity.

FYI, I am not based in Nigeria, but once a Nigerian always a Nigerian, even at heart.
That's why I boarder to comment on this unfortunate issue.

The physician is the only healthcare professional adequately trained to look at the patient from every point of view, namely , diagnostic--labs, radiology; pharmacotherapy, surgery, counseling, education, nutrition, prevention, etc.

As a pharmacist, your role in health care is less than one third of the physician, and you cannot, in your very limited education, solicit, campaign, or pressure to be put on the same pedestal as a physician.

This is criminal, because if I bring you into medical or surgery grand rounds, less than 10% of what they discuss will be known to you, yet you want to be paid same salary without being able to half of what they do.
dont mind them. Nigerian pharmacists ought to b ashamed of themselves. They are so incompetent to the extent that all they can do is to dispense drugs that were manufactured in China and India, they can't make anything. Useless people.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by eleojo23: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2018
ultron12345:
dont mind them. Nigerian pharmacists ought to b ashamed of themselves. They are so incompetent to the extent that all they can do is to dispense drugs that were manufactured in China and India, they can't make anything. Useless people.

The more this guy talks, the more ignorance he displays.

Pharmacists can do much more than dispensing within the hospital but you guys will not allow them...even when they want to make suggestions and inputs, you guys feel that they are challenging you. So most times they just mind their business and dispense. Who get time to be rubbing shoulders with immature people? But unfortunately, the patient suffers it.

That is why many pharmacists prefer to practice in the community setting (I guess you don't even know what that means)

4 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by sidnen: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2018
ultron12345:
Tomorrow this one will also call himself a professional grin

From all your senseless posts on this thread, it's obvious you struggled or are struggling through med school.

Once you eventually succeed in graduating from med school, open up your mind, stay humble so that you will learn from other professionals.

Trust me your knowledge of anything drugs doesn't come close to that of a pharmacist.

6 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by sidnen: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2018
eleojo23:

The more this guy talks, the more ignorance he displays.

Pharmacists can do much more than dispensing within the hospital but you guys will not allow them...even when they want to make suggestions and inputs, you guys feel that they are challenging you. So most times they just mind their business and dispense. Who get time to be rubbing shoulders with immature people? But unfortunately, the patient suffers it.

That is why many pharmacists prefer to practice in the community setting (I guess you don't even know what that means)
That guy is obviously still in school grin
The guy is still talking about jamb scores grin grin grin
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by honourwealth(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2018
naijaking1:

First of all calling me childish names only betrays your mental and academic immaturity.

FYI, I am not based in Nigeria, but once a Nigerian always a Nigerian, even at heart.

The physician is the only healthcare professional adequately trained to look at the patient from every point of view, namely , diagnostic--labs, radiology; pharmacotherapy, surgery, counseling, education, nutrition, prevention, etc.

As a pharmacist, your role in health care is less than one third of the physician, and you cannot, in your very limited education, solicit, campaign, or pressure to be put on the same pedestal as a physician.

This is criminal, because if I bring you into medical or surgery grand rounds, less than 10% of what they discuss will be known to you, yet you want to be paid same salary without being able to half of what they do.
n
naijaking1:

n
naijaking1:

n

you are not justify to put mouth in the matter arise in a country you ran away from base on the decision known to you. you're just a mere diaspora who know next to nothing about the country anymore. if you want to be a mouthpiece why not for whole whole Nigerians with your experience in wherever you're now when you compare their standard of living with our dearest Country
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by ultron12345: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2018
sidnen:

Tomorrow this one will also call himself a professional grin

From all your senseless posts on this thread, it's obvious you struggled or are struggling through med school.

Once you eventually succeed in graduating from med school, open up your mind, stay humble so that you will learn from other professionals.

Trust me your knowledge of anything drugs doesn't come close to that of a pharmacist.
taaaaaaaah.......because u pple know chemical formulas of drugs, keep deceiving urself
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by phase1: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2018
naijaking1:

They can't because they have none. I used to belong to national association of med lab scientists and instead of trying to improve their chosen profession, somehow all they see is try to become doctors when they had no JAMB score to get into medical school

There is nothing like 'national association of med lab'. You called yourself a med tech...no Med lab Scientist calls himself that in Nigeria. I'd bet you read SLT microbiology. Medical Scientists in UK, Australia, US also become consultants in their fields.

There are Doctor of Clinical lab science (D.CLS) in the US and other advanced countries. Ghana have are today graduating D.MLS Scientists even though Nigeria started the proposal but because the physicians felt threatened they used their member in the NUC Dr Ahmadu Alli of the NUC governing board to thwart it, this is just one among other things they've denied other health workers.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by mylifeisagift(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2018
eleojo23:
Most Nigerian doctors are so immature...and they call themselves leaders of the healthcare team.

Look at how they argue ignorantly and only know how to massage their over bloated ego.

The ones who even went to world-class schools abroad are not this prideful but those who studied in this country with so many ASUU strikes and inadequate tools for training are making mouth up and down...

Smh..

Very childish

Abeg, I no wan vex this evening...sad
Dummy!! Nigerian trained Doctors are the best..Go figure and stop ranting like a market woman.
Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by eleojo23: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2018
mylifeisagift:

Dummy!! Nigerian trained Doctors are the best..Go figure and stop ranting like a market woman.

Ok..sir.

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by ritzyrita: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2018
I am a social worker in a federal tertiary institution and i must say that the OP is soo unfair in his post?no other health practitioner is equating with a medical doctor we are not asking to receive as much as they do we re only asking for a levelled playing ground..as i social worker with a B.SW i m started on CONHESS 7 with a salary of 81k while a house officer that has not gone for NYSC earns over 180k is this fair?my boss just retired as a Director of Social Services she started her career wit a B.Sc Sociology and with over 34 years of active service and her salary until retirement was 300k thats not up to what a resident undergoing training earns..is this also fair?the desire to study ur discipline is your choice..i shouldnt b made to suffer for my decision to b a social worker i am not asking for the 500k salary used to start a consultant or the 300k paid to a Resident Doctor undergoing a 5 year residency programme(schooling) i am asking to at least start me on d 150 or #180k u start a House officer who havent served his father land while i go ve graduated and served my fathers' land honourably

5 Likes

Re: Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! by phase1: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2018
selch:
Do you really know the full terms of their strike? As much as u can complain doctors are paid well for Nigerians,u may argue its not enough but do not compare with Canadian doctors this is Nigeria not Canada we learn to walk before flying . You should be theirs compatriots as doctors but when health workers are on strike the doctors feel superior .let me tell you a hospital cannot function without d people on strike,do not trample on people fighting. for their right u overpampered so-called professionals, the soldiers dying for you are not paid 5million a year and doctors take 10mill ,teachers, and more after politicians,doctors are next u make @least 500k per month nd peeple trying to improve their 150k salary u either join them or let them fight for their right.15years in school does not compare to 2years military training all have their pro nd cons.do not condem 1 for fighting their right

Even South Africa pays it's lowest Med lab Scientists 217,000 rands per year that about 7 million naira per annum.
Every medical profession are better paid abroad, not just physicians. Pharmacists, Scientists, nurses, optometrists all leave for greener pastures. So they need to stop playing the 'big pay abroad' card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abia Isolation Centres In Poor State – Resident Doctors / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User / Adam's Desire Increase Manhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.