Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) (58690 Views)

FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000 / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee / Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
So you are saying that no lady can fall in love with a physically challenged person? undecided
marvin906:
all about the money
nobody can convince this is pure love

2 Likes

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
H
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
The power of money!
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Follygunners: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
But, Gbenga Daniels, Nigerians didn't know you have a son in a wheel-chair despite all the embezzlement and mafia-styled mannerisms of your governorship. You killed, maimed and destroyed lots of innocent souls. You're the biggest most corrupt mafia never known to the indigenes of Ogun State likewise the citizens of Nigeria. angry

You're such a ruthless, wicked and cold-blooded ritualist and murderer. angry

After turning millions of your state pple into despondent, hopeless, helpless etc... we never knew you have a son in a wheel chair.
Well, here we are, though poor yet, contented; hungry yet, fulfilled; hopeless yet, optimistic; wretched yet, faithful. We remain grateful for the basic things of life... smiley cheesy

For those that care to know... read the story of[b] King David and Mephibosheth[/b] in the bible. 2 Samuel 9:1-17:28 undecided

To all the remaining Politicians that's stolen and embezzled public funds at the expense of the innocent and poor, hopeless, helpless, hungry, widows, widows(er) etc...May you and your generations to come never experience peace. It shall NEVER be well with you all. Amen! angry

Anyway, I wish the young man well.. Good luck to him. Happy Married Life! cool

1 Like

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by marvin906(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
So you are saying that no lady can fall in love with a physically challenged person? undecided

they are buh rare...
if this dude was average do you really believe this chick will even look hes way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
before nko? getting married to the future Governor of ogun state. First lady in waiting
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by tlops(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
The dad just used this innocent guy to get wealth

Well he's not complaining and I guess he's comfortable with his condition.

Wish them the best in life
Get a life outside nollywood or whatever cave you are from.

1 Like

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by engrkaz(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by PedroEastman: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
how will they even f**k self?

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by cr7lomo: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
EmagNig:
Love knows no bound

Wrong.... Money knows no bounds
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
marvin906:

they are buh rare...
if this dude was average do you really believe this chick will even look hes way
I can't speak for every lady but if the lady is not materialistic and she sees a man with vision even in his current state some ladies would go for them.
Not all women are after money some are after what the guy has as an individual which could be anything for different people.

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
BIG MAN PICKIN! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How did he get this injury!

Its seems he had a spinal cord injury probably from a car accident?

I wish him the very best in his new found relationship.

WEDDING BELL RINGING!

Happy Married Life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
in iyanya's voice... Shawty say she no come for the body o... She come for the money o...
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sweet couple
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by joenor(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hummm I have nothing to say other than wish them a HML
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Abjay97:
All about Cash.. A poor broke man on wheelchair won't have the opportunity
My brother not only opportunity but the guts.what warri man call "liver"
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Organs(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Bros, i hope you know there is a big sin on your head if you are wrong in your claims?
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by millhouse: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
crafteck:
Money is good
you can say that again!!!
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by davibid: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
With money wheelchair is Ferrari

grin

In a woman's eyes your disability is an ability if only you have money

grin

Abeg no make me laugh jor

1 Share

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by marvin906(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I can't speak for every lady but if the lady is not materialistic and she sees a man with vision even in his current state some ladies would go for them.
Not all women are after money some are after what the guy has as an individual which could be anything for different people.

dude whether you like it or not
the percentage of chicks that will marry a man in this condition cause of true love is very low

1 Like

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
marvin906:
all about the money nobody can convince this is pure love
I am with you on this one..
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Orpe7(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Prof Charles Daniel Xavier grin
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
marvin906:

dude whether you like it or not
the percentage of chicks that will marry a man in this condition cause of true love is very low
I never said it was high I just didn't agree with your generalizations.

I am a lady.

1 Like

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by donbachi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
I smell true love.but dat abobi still need to kpor well.
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by davibid: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Can't stop laughing grin
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by DammyGbade(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
The guy don enter one chance
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Crippled son of a thief as a motivational speaker? cheesy
Abeg lemme hear something
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by biggz82: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
d girl no wear bra self

Bad guy, I think say na only me see am
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
I tire for some comments here o!

Have you not seen poor and wretched physically challenged guys marrying able bodied beautiful women?

Were those women also looking for money?

Make una respect unaselves!

Congrats to the couple

1 Like

Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by Kimsunh: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why she no go gree? Who nor like better thing...
Re: Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) by alabo1: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

You did the spell for him I believe? When will people start thinking before posting. Rather than post tripe why not reserve your inane and unfounded comments to yourself. A forum like this should be educative comments please

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones / Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / Dino Melaye’s Son Reacts As Ikorodu Bois Mimic His Father In The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.