Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians (35780 Views)

Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him / Photos Of The Stolen Mace Being Returned To The National Assembly By Police / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by somehow: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
You obviously didn't read what he typed lol
Guapismo:
I'm glad some celebrities can stand up and say the truth about this government not like some that keep hailing them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by BabaO2: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
AccessME:
Nigeria is undoubtedly a cursed Country just as it Current President is unarguably cursed
please educate urself for once, issue is not the current president, stop hating. The main problem is crude oil was sold at $156/b nothing was done and the money was looted by Jonathan led govt, now at $26/b you are mischievously expecting so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by yusris(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
mace na pin?
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Acidosis(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
See how the hypocrite called Ali Baba deliberately ignored the current problems of Nigeria.

He blamed everyone but Buhari. Workers are not getting paid and the expired comedian saw no one to blame except the Senators?
Really, Senators are to blame for the failure of Governors and executives to pay salaries?
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Acidosis(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by dfrost: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You dey mind am. The excuse they will give his they are doing their jobs. I could recall, how Lagbaja declined Senator Iyiola Omisore when he invited him to come and play for him during campaign. Lagbaja said, he can never play for someone that has a hand in the death of his role model (Chief Bola Ige). But this ones, all they care is about money. I will keep on saying it the problem of Nigeria is caused by 70% followers and 30% leaders.

Please add 20% to the followers making it problems are caused by 90% followers and 10% leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Acidosis(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by ngwababe(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
zicoraads:

As in ehn, I am still not believing this story. That place has security

Zicoraads, abeg follow me dey reason this matter oo. This people just dey play ludo on top our head!
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by tooth4tooth: 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
This man has spoken my mind

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by MTKbudapest(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigeria is indeed a shithole... I am calling for disintegration of this zoo. Ayam tired biko nu
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by expert234: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Who this one dey rant to?

He's ranting to people with Brain and sense, not to cursed fools that have replaced their brains with sawdust

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by ozowarac: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
The should get ready for us.
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Patng: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is an eye opener to Senate and house of rep. that something urgent needs to be done about security in this country.
BH and Fulani herdsmen have been going about killing innocent poor Nigerians and those in authority are just keeping mute.
With this, it is obvious that one day , it will get to all of us if nothing is done about it.
Where on earth has it happened that killing has become the order of the day except in Nigeria. It is high time every body come out and condermed bad thing, let all Nigerians say enough is enough, otherwise time will come when people will be dieing like fouls.
Our President should do something asap, they say a stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by sokera: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
The first mistake of Buhari was allowing Saraki to go against the party wish to become the senate president ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Elsalvator38: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
OK sir we're do we go from here
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by godquality: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Guapismo:
I'm glad some celebrities can stand up and say the truth about this government not like some that keep hailing them
you do know so the things he mentioned did not only happened in this govt right?. Fact is all politicians are useless, selfish and criminal bunch and no party is exempted.
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Atiku4presido: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
slapandfall:
The only solution to Nigeria is going to beg the British to come back and rule us. We should apologize to them for asking for our independence.

I am pretty sure if Nigeria was still ruled by the White man, atleast we would have had electricity by now.
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
dfrost:

Please add 20% to the followers making it problems are caused by 90% followers and 10% leaders.
Haha.. you dey vex.
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by GreatrAnalyst: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
slapandfall:
The only solution to Nigeria is going to beg the British to come back and rule us. We should apologize to them for asking for our independence.

I am pretty sure if Nigeria was still ruled by the White man, at least we would have had electricity by now.

Yeah, I have said it before. It may look absurd but the white would have managed Nigeria better than the way it is today. The presence of the white in South Africa though created apartheid but could it have been concidental that it is far developed than most African countries, if not all because they were ruled for long by the white? What is wrong with black man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by bejeria101(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
sodiqapril:
if there was a Grammy like award for mediocrity, Nigeria will win in all categories
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by ud4u: 12:51am On Apr 19, 2018
What a country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" / Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.