Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians (35781 Views)

Stolen Mace: Omo-agege Fights Back, Blocks Police, DSS From Arresting Him / Photos Of The Stolen Mace Being Returned To The National Assembly By Police / Senate's Stolen Mace Recovered By Nigeria Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by OGHENE316(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
that's why it will take the grace of God for this country to move forward
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin If a tout can do this, shekau the terrorist can as well and will be celebrating it on youtube
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Babzzi(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
All is well
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by dfrost: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
angry This is also a country where one will steal money and invite comedians and they will still attend. Well, what do I know
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Chubhie: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
What's keyamo's position on this matter?
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by gbenson(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Politicians spoiling market for comedians....people are more entertained by the antics of politicians than the jokes of comedians

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Itzdanrimi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
StudentsNG:
The worst days to be a Nigerian.
hope for the better in the future!

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by emmykey0128(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wakanda country is this?

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by SpComedy: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Few people that took action were killed and mocked by the likes of Ali Baba and Co. Who come online to rant, thinking that Nigeria will change by mere words of mouth.............. Respect to all #SlainedIPOB members

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by ngwababe(f): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Those security guys wey dey form kiliwi nwachukwu for gate, what's up with them na??

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by nnokwa042(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kamoru snatched ballot box In osun got me rolling ,if you want to buy land in Lagos and the seller's name re kamoruden isikadeen wahabudeen toiybudeen tajudeen wasiu muyideen akeem just run
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by zicoraads: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
I've been to the National Assembly before. And I'm trying to wrap my head around how they struggled with the mace, then it was taken out and driven out of the complex.

What happened to the security men inside the entire complex? undecided

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Topmaike007(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
nurez305:
Make I do my advert here maybe I feel see buyer

I am selling bra for ladies...best fashion from Italy Inbox me with a pic of your boobs to select the one that fits its well
Panties are coming next week!❤️❤️❤️❤️
funny you

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by kingola87(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
HMMMM lipsrsealed. NAIJA At times, some FUNNY, UNBELIEVABLE AND WONDERFUL shii happens here and no one cares.
Joke of a country.
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Annymichaelz(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
How I wish we have a president... undecided

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by zicoraads: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
ngwababe:
Those security guys wey dey form kiliwi nwachukwu for gate, what's up with them na??
As in ehn, I am still not believing this story. That place has security
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
HELP, HELP THEY HAVE ARRESTED MY SON SINCE LAST WEEK FRIDAY AT OJI CLOSE TO THE WATER PREASURE UNIT ENUGU. HELP HELP, WELL DON'T WORRY I HAVE WARNED HIM COUNTLESS TIME. HE IS BACK NOW WITH THE MACE...
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by buhariguy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
tayo4ng:
Brother Buhari is doing well
you are right, our problem still remain saraki
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by hush15: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kyliegame:
Ace Comedian, Alibaba some few minutes ago took to his Instagram handle to blast politicians in the country following the report that the Senate Mace was this morning hijacked from the National Assembly by some unidentified hoodlums.

So far, the whereabouts of the Mace is not yet known. The senate has given all security agencies in the country 24 hours to recover the mace. Read what Alibaba said below;

http://www.irukkanews.com/stolen-mace-this-is-why-we-are-here-comedian-alibaba-blast-all-politicians/

Well, isnt it interesting to know what to expect from this administration shud they continue for another tenure...

Well, my message is to all nigerians to make sure this government leaves power while we still can do something about it else, may God not let us regret not taking that opportunity while we can. It is obvious they must have their way or nothing and this shows the true character and value of the party. The President careless about how he treats nigerians, his cabinets acts with impunity and insults on nigerians and now its extended to the National Assembly.

Why would Omo-Agege result to his actions if not because he thinks he is acting on behalf and in favor of the presidency and that the presidency and other colleagues who shares the same sentiment bout his opinion, who are also party members will stand for him and thats the impunity we talking about!

Neway, how this election will go will determine the future of this country that is on the point of being destroyed. Hope Nigerians will dispense justice at the polling booths.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by surgical: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Guapismo:
I'm glad some celebrities can stand up and say the truth about this government not like some that keep hailing them
its not everybody that will burry their conscience beside in this administration the rich also cry.
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by buhariguy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
zicoraads:
I've been to the National Assembly before. And I'm trying to wrap my head around how they struggled with the mace, then it was taken out and driven out of the complex.

What happened to the security men inside the entire complex? undecided
they will be sack
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
awueen!!! you voted him in.. where is FATHER MBAKA to cry him out for free... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by hotwax: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
nurez305:

Make I do my advert here maybe I feel see buyer

I am selling bra for ladies...best fashion from Italy
Inbox me with a pic of your boobs to select the one that fits its well

Panties are coming next week!❤️❤️❤️❤️

And you think this is funny?

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by IMASTEX: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Those still supporting or hailing any of these politicians haven't traveled out to see the right and welfare enjoyed by animals in a civilized countries. Let alone the humans there. Anyone born in Nigeria has nothing to fear about hell.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Talknochip(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ali baba's program on NTA will soon stop airing! Smh..... Nigeria on a One chance ride since 2015!

1 Like

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by 2016v2017: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Funmibi01:
Finally, Nigeria as turn to joke.

I believe one day with our PVC, God will deliver us from this one chance we're in
which PVC? the one that's not available and authentic?
stop dreaming buhari will be in Aso Rock come 2019 through his security heads and nothing anyone can do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Justpassingby2(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
kidneystones:
Passing by ..
Yes..... I dey here... why you dey call me
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by 2016v2017: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
LaEvilIMiss:
awueen!!! you voted him in.. where is FATHER MBAKA to cry him out for free... grin grin grin
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
dfrost:
angry This is also a country where one will steal money and invite comedians and they will still attend. Well, what do I know
You dey mind am. The excuse they will give is they are doing their jobs. I could recall, how Lagbaja declined Senator Iyiola Omisore when he invited him to come and play for him during campaign. Lagbaja said, he can never play for someone that has a hand in the death of his role model (Chief Bola Ige). But this ones, all they care is about money. I will keep on saying it the problem of Nigeria is caused by 70% followers and 30% leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by kidneystones(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Justpassingby2:

Yes..... I dey here... why you dey call me

Ehn na , na so I flash your number yesterday night .. U no call back ..?? Y
Re: Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians by Okoroawusa: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Guapismo:
I'm glad some celebrities can stand up and say the truth about this government not like some that keep hailing them
Read again

He didn't speak against this government. He spoke against Nigeria's way of doing politics, politicians and bad and endemic running of governance and Nigeria in general.

I bet you never read the post

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed / Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.