Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (2728 Views)

A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX? / Is G35x 2007 Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: . by vertueptime: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Locate the idle control valve on d injector, remove the socket, use appropriate screw (some allen key) to remove it, buy injector cleaner N500, spray it and alow it to dry, also spray the hole into the injector, put it back in and its done, thank me later,
Re: . by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
vertueptime:
Locate the idle control valve on d injector, remove the socket, use appropriate screw (some allen key) to remove it, buy injector cleaner N500, spray it and alow it to dry, also spray the hole into the injector, put it back in and its done, thank me later,

Bro are pearticular on G35x 2007 cos its kinda different from other cars. Are u a mecho? Or do u have someone trusted who has done it on this particular model u can gimme his contact?
Re: . by diportivo: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pipedreams:

Bro are pearticular on G35x 2007 cos its kinda different from other cars. Are u a mecho? Or do u have someone trusted who has done it on this particular model u can gimme his contact?

are u in Lagos?

Oluwaseunla is ur guy
Re: . by AutoElectNG: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Try Costee
Re: . by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
diportivo:

are u in Lagos?

Oluwaseunla is ur guy

Yes bro. Who is he? Can u gimme his contact
Re: . by mayor2013: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
vertueptime:

Do this at your risk

1 Like

Re: . by oluwaseunla(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pipedreams:

Yes bro. Who is he? Can u gimme his contact

08032370718. Thanks diportivo
Re: . by mayor2013: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Is your engine the vvel( Variable valve event & lift)
Re: . by chukel(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Haha haha. This is obitee69. This ur new moniker is fine. Scan your car Bro.
Re: . by Whizpeter(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
chukel:

Lol, I thought I was the only one that noticed.
Re: . by Shagati(m): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pipedreams:
Pls how do i increase my Idle RPM on this car. I met all three kazeems and they all seem clueless. Help guys cos whenever i put on my AC in traffic the car stalls. Cc nissparts, shagati, siena

Try this before you start taking anything apart. It's an idle relearn procedure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZJfWQLGUZI
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
chukel:

Make una free me na. Haba una still dey on my case till now lol
Re: . by vertueptime: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pipedreams:

Well normally i wldnt reply cos its an advice u either take it or leave it, ul roam round most mechanics nd u wnt get dat resolved till ur compressor finnaly packs up cos of low rpm, then ur engine seats get damaged cos of vibrations, if u knw a bit about car electronics ul nw dat u wnt b able to increase or decrease ur rpm unless ur cas car has special function* that if u understand wat i mean, all the best
Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2018
Pipedreams:

u never know the value of what u have until u lose it,
remember? only a few will remember

why changing monikers to solicit assistance? no need bro, just tell us ur issues with the original moniker.

nothing do u,
Re: . by diportivo: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2018
see groove o

Re: . by chukel(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2018
Pipedreams:

Bro, no worry. We are solidly behind u. Scan the ride. But what worries me is that you have started with kazeem on this ride again. Note that nissan/infiniti is not as kazeem tolerant as toyota. Whats ur current rpm on idle. Whats the value when you engage drive. Any SES sign? try download the factory service Manual. Did you work on your ac. What work did you recently do on the ride
Re: . by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 19, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

u never know the value of what u have until u lose it,
remember? only a few will remember

why changing monikers to solicit assistance? no need bro, just tell us ur issues with the original moniker.

nothing do u,

Bros this my infiniti is very very reliable than my camry. The camry almost pushed made me to kill my self literally. Today its suspension then ac problems then engine problems and overheating, kickstarter issue, engine mounts, bearing and hub. I became a mechanic overnite. The only issue this infinti has given me is just minor electrical issues like one fan not working and fan belt cutting. I have not repaired or replaced any parts. It doesnt really consume fuel also if u drive responsibly

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 19, 2018
chukel:
Bro, no worry. We are solidly behind u. Scan the ride. But what worries me is that you have started with kazeem on this ride again. Note that nissan/infiniti is not as kazeem tolerant as toyota. Whats ur current rpm on idle. Whats the value when you engage drive. Any SES sign? try download the factory service Manual. Did you work on your ac. What work did you recently do on the ride

Most mechanics are kazeems bro. Abi you wan make i go infiniti center at victoria island? My idle rpm is about 550 to 650 on idle. I serviced the compressor not too long ago.
Re: . by diportivo: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Pipedreams:

Most mechanics are kazeems bro. Abi you wan make i go infiniti center at victoria island? My idle rpm is about 550 to 650 on idle. I serviced the compressor not too long ago.

how's this done?

this trouble wey sleep so,shei no be dis servicing yanga go wake am?
Re: . by mayor2013: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2018
[center][/center]
diportivo:

how's this done?

this trouble wey sleep so,shei no dis servicing Yang's go wake am?
Pipedreams:

You took your car to a quack and you are here crying a wolf's cry. Count your loss and move on and stop complaining about what damage has been done. Next time look for a professional to have your car fixed accurately. Good luck
Re: . by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2018
mayor2013:
[center][/center]

You took your car to a quack and you are here crying a wolf's cry. Count your loss and move on and stop complaining about what damage has been done. Next time look for a professional to have your car fixed accurately. Good luck

So i should have changed the full compressor when it showed that the compressor oil seal was leaking lol. Funny u
Re: . by Inception(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2018
mayor2013:
[center][/center]

Oga na wa o. He is not here for us to condemn him... He needs solution and the best we can do is to offer him one if you have one to offer.
Re: . by mayor2013: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2018
Inception:

Oga na wa o. He is not here for us to condemn him... He needs solution and the best we can do is to offer him one if you have one to offer.

I picked up one part were he said all mechanics are quack and i was quick to point out he took his car to a big time quack. No offended meant just stating the obvious

1 Like

Re: . by mayor2013: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Pipedreams:

So i should have changed the full compressor when it showed that the compressor oil seal was leaking lol. Funny u

Yes in some cases you might need to. This same case of yours was what let to the damage of a Dodge Caliber 2007. A Nissan Altima was brought to me to work on and he told me of how a wire was looped from an ocv circuit causing a serious disaster
Re: . by mayor2013: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2018
A simple idle relearn with a professional scan tool could have helped if all was ok. But mind you there are conditions to be met for this to work. Your ride must get to an optimum temperature for you to achieve this meaning thermostat must be intact. But just a minute of what importance is this if AC compressor has been changed to that of a Peugeot grin
Re: . by Inception(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2018
mayor2013:

I picked up one part were he said all mechanics are quack and i was quick to point out he took his car to a big time quack. No offended meant just stating the obvious

Bros, he said nearly all, not all.
Re: . by chukel(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Pipedreams:

in my honest opinion, ur idle is OK. Ur compressor is bad. It's dragging too much power from ur engine.

1 Like

Re: . by diportivo: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
chukel:
in my honest opinion, ur idle is OK. Ur compressor is bad. It's dragging too much power from ur engine.

bro

Re: . by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
chukel:

smart one. i will look into that. I did the Idle relearn that shagati suggested today and it has stopped but still observing sha. Thanks guys
Re: . by Shagati(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Pipedreams:

smart one. i will look into that. I did the Idle relearn that shagati suggested today and it has stopped but still observing sha. Thanks guys

3 Likes

Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Pipedreams:

Bros this my infiniti is very very reliable than my camry. The camry almost pushed made me to kill my self literally. Today its suspension then ac problems then engine problems and overheating, kickstarter issue, engine mounts, bearing and hub. I became a mechanic overnite. The only issue this infinti has given me is just minor electrical issues like one fan not working and fan belt cutting. I have not repaired or replaced any parts. It doesnt really consume fuel also if u drive responsibly

u bought scrap that's y!
now u will still become a mechanic overnight.... how many mechs can fix this ur new car without breaking ur bank? u r just starting oh, goan start buying tools everything from screwdriver to painting booth or u go and register with mayor so the charges can start hitting u sharparly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! Need To Transport A Car Within Nigeria / Help Lexus Gx460 Dvd Player Not Showing / Era Of Replacing Auto Ac Compressor with Manual Type has Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.