Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (2737 Views)

A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX? / Is G35x 2007 Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

u bought scrap that's y!
now u will still become a mechanic overnight.... how many mechs can fix this ur new car without breaking ur bank? u r just starting oh, goan start buying tools everything from screwdriver to painting booth or u go and register with mayor so the charges can start hitting u sharparly

If your cursing me it will be the lot of you and your household 10times over. You sound daft as if infiniti was made in mars. Its a Nissan silly! I have mentors and tutors like Shagati that I can always run to for counsel. I dont need your imbecilic comments on my posts loser! I'm enjoying my G35x so go kill your self. Shameless cretin

1 Like

Re: . by diportivo: 7:02am On Apr 20, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: . by chukel(m): 5:06am On Apr 21, 2018
diportivo:
grin
guy, where do you get all these pics from

1 Like

Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pipedreams:

If your cursing me it will be the lot of you and your household 10times over. You sound daft as if infiniti was made in mars. Its a Nissan silly! I have mentors and tutors like Shagati that I can always run to for counsel. I dont need your imbecilic comments on my posts loser! I'm enjoying my G35x so go kill your self. Shameless cretin

obitee I would have answered u but...... I think I'll pass on this one.

if that one was curse I now wonder what u will call the next one...
so sorry for ur scrap deals though. seems like u have a hard time selecting good stuff or u r attracted to bad sturvs

so sorry bro. in good time an angel will touch that river in ur area then u can jump in and cleanse urself.

in the meantime, get urself acquainted with all the necessary tools of a kazeem. u might not be mentally capable of handling sophisticated equipments till u r cleansed, else they spoil mysteriously and yes u will join the mechanic bandwagon soon. if that is a curse well it's on u....since becoming a mechanic is now a curse

sorry bro, I sympathize with you once again

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

obitee I would have answered u but...... I think I'll pass on this one.

if that one was curse I now wonder what u will call the next one...
so sorry for ur scrap deals though. seems like u have a hard time selecting good stuff or u r attracted to bad sturvs

so sorry bro. in good time an angel will touch that river in ur area then u can jump in and cleanse urself.

in the meantime, get urself acquainted with all the necessary tools of a kazeem. u might not be mentally capable of handling sophisticated equipments till u r cleansed, else they spoil mysteriously and yes u will join the mechanic bandwagon soon. if that is a curse well it's on u....since becoming a mechanic is now a curse

sorry bro, I sympathize with you once again

You are indeed a slowpoke. How wise you claim to be you couldnt just see the car needed a simple Idle relearn as shagati posted. I dont need your input. You are daft
Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pipedreams:

You are indeed a slowpoke. How wise you claim to be you couldnt just see the car needed a simple Idle relearn as shagati posted. I dont need your input. You are daft
sorry sir, screwdriver is now N600 oh, goan buy it now
Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
I almost forgot, buy overall too oh except u want to start using ur old jeans and singlets to work

please any mechanic in Da house? a 2012 sonata needs the "idle relearn procedure" performed asap. idle speed is Less than standard.

cc pipedreams or obitee can u assist? vehicle is in igando.
Re: . by sultaan(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Or a bad vacuum leak
Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
sultaan:
Or a bad vacuum leak

yes boss, it's possible but obitee is more conversant with idle related issues and is fast becoming a mechanic. let him help me fix the sonata
Re: . by diportivo: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
na wa oh

2 Likes

Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
diportivo:
na wa oh

bros no mind the common mechanic, he doesn't know the meaning of the word - mechanic
he will learn it on the job tho

he doesn't know the difference between a common mechanic and a qualified mechanic

Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mungo park
Re: . by fleksy: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
For all your car mechanical challenges....call me on 08025438389

I offer free consultation. I value helping people and providing solutions.that call would save you a lot cost-wise before repairs

I am based in Gbagada Lagos.
Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
fleksy:
For all your car mechanical challenges....call me on 08025438389

I offer free consultation. I value helping people and providing solutions.that call would save you a lot cost-wise before repairs

I am based in Gbagada Lagos.

we already have a mechanic here, thanks anyway
Re: . by aninweze(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Dude, zero chill.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: . by fleksy: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

Thanks bro. I just wish to provide help at no cost.
Re: . by mayor2013: 12:43am On Apr 22, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
I almost forgot, buy overall too oh except u want to start using ur old jeans and singlets to work

please any mechanic in Da house? a 2012 sonata needs the "idle relearn procedure" performed asap. idle speed is Less than standard.

cc pipedreams or obitee can u assist? vehicle is in igando.

Let the person bring in the car to my workshop. Reporting live from igando grin
Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:31am On Apr 22, 2018
mayor2013:

Let the person bring in the car to my workshop. Reporting live from igando grin

but pipe dreams has already bought overall and screwdriver let's allow him practice his profession

1 Like

Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2018
aninweze:

Dude, zero chill.
Lol

this is the person buhari was referring to..... now we can comfortably say - lazy youth

1 Like

Re: . by chukel(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
diportivo:
na wa oh

this guy sef. Apt pic for every situation
Re: . by nams77: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
diportivo:
grin
This diportivo sef. Where you dey get all this ur matching pix from sef. U no go keel somebori abeg
Re: . by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
nams77:

This diportivo sef. Where you dey get all this ur matching pix from sef. U no go keel somebori abeg

Oga beefer. Go get a life and be happy with life. Yes. I had this lil issue but I solved it my self with a simple ECU relearn. All vehicles need a relearn at some point by removing the left battery for 24hrs or doing the combo move shagati stated. So take ur prank elsewhere and don't try to derail the other thread. Shame
Re: . by nams77: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pipedreams:

Oga beefer. Go get a life and be happy with life. Yes. I had this lil issue but I solved it my self with a simple ECU relearn. All vehicles need a relearn at some point by removing the left battery for 24hrs or doing the combo move shagati stated. So take ur prank elsewhere and don't try to derail the other thread. Shame
Ah bros. Wetin happen na. I no beef u o. Abi u quote me by mistake? Read my post again
Re: . by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
nams77:

Ah bros. Wetin happen na. I no beef u o. Abi u quote me by mistake? Read my post again

Gerrout. Why resurrect an old thread just in the bid to mock the new one. Shame on u
Re: . by nams77: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pipedreams:

Gerrout. Why resurrect an old thread just in the bid to mock the new one. Shame on u
Oh now I understand what you're griping about. I resurrected a thread you want forgotten. So sorry about that. I was just going through car section this afternoon (relaxing) when I stumbled on your thread.
I was only making reference to the ingenuity of diportivo in using memes but I never knew you wanted this thread hidden. Most probably because of the bashing you received from obekediamondfuro.

Listen young man, you are an immature baby, OK. Grow up. I have no issue with you. I'm way above that gutter trash you are trying to raise.
I won't dignify you with another response as this one will suffice. Have a nice life
Re: . by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
nams77:

Oh now I understand what you're griping about. I resurrected a thread you want forgotten. So sorry about that. I was just going through car section this afternoon (relaxing) when I stumbled on your thread.
I was only making reference to the ingenuity of diportivo in using memes but I never knew you wanted this thread hidden. Most probably because of the bashing you received from obekediamondfuro.

Listen young man, you are an immature baby, OK. Grow up. I have no issue with you. I'm way above that gutter trash you are trying to raise.
I won't dignify you with another response as this one will suffice. Have a nice life

Craw into your hole Jare.
Re: . by diportivo: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin

na wa o

children everywhere

Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2018
diportivo:
grin grin
na wa o

children everywhere
I gats crown u king of memes..
u too much
Re: . by diportivo: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

I gats crown u king of memes..

u too much

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Era Of Replacing Auto Ac Compressor with Manual Type has Ended / Sold!!! Relocation Sale - Toyota Camry 2007 / The 2013 BMW M3 Coupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.