Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (41352 Views)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by eezeribe(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yahoo plus

2 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by LaudGuy: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
This tory long o, abi na inauguration speech you de write. Once a hopeless romantic, now a Loch Ness Monster.

Good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Timothy3113(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by steveDpro: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ok kiss
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by dahdah: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nice Film
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Stopped reading this crap Op posted when... I can't even remember when i stopped undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Don't blame Bubu for dis trash but d writer of d speech or whatever

1 Like

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by cooltola(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
na wa o ,to be used, deceived, ,played or dumped is a normal thing, we have all being there. Do not let one bad apple or one bad experience or couples of bad experiences never to trust a lady, not all are the same. Just be patient and the right lady will come, this goes for ladies also

2 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Royzevic(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
GeeWire:
Pardon any typos, incorrect grammars and all, I'm lobotomized as I write.

I was brought up from a Godly home. I couldn't hurt a fly. I lost my dad in 2013 and my mom wasn't financially capable to fend for me and my siblings. Everyone in the family abandoned us, from my dad's siblings to his cousins, including those he helped when he was alive.

I began to struggle in skul because of insuficient funds. I was very intelligent. I was the best in my class but I had to drop out because I couldn't cope anymore, I couldn't read and understand with an empty stomach.

When I dropped out I met this cute girl on an old chatting site (name witheld, clue: a South African owner dating site) and we got talking and we started dating in few weeks. I loved her so much that I could slap my mom to be with her.

One day she asked me to send her airtime lol me that was jobless and broke, so she told me how can I be broke and claim I have a girl friend. This inspired me and I started doing business same month and the first transaction I made 5k ( jeeeez 5k was like a million dollars to me then) and then some days after I made 20k in one day NOTE: IT WAS LEGIT NO FRAUD WHATSOEVER. I started growing financially and my girlfriend was very proud of me and vowed she will be with me for ever.

I started supporting my mom and siblings once in a while and then I entrolled in a university and single handedly paid my school fees and everything. I was sending my girlfriend about 10-20k every week for upkeep. I paid her hostel school fees from year 1 till year 4, she attended a private University so the fees was expensive but I did it for love. because of her I stopped taking care of my family, I abandoned them because she encourage me to do so indirectly. My mom cried bitterly several times and would tell me I am dating a witch but I'll yell at her and quarrel with my mom.

I tried to have sex with her severally but she told me she was a virgin and she will not have sex till she's married, wow this made me more in love with her so she used that as a weapon to keep me. I never cheated on her and I promised to marry her as a matter of fact I engage her.

Fast forward to 2016 we lodged in a Hotel just to chill and in the mid night my spirit said I should check her fone and read her whatsapp messages. Oh goddamn what I saw almost made me run mad. She was cheating on me with a guy that is richer than me. Dey even had sex damn I felt like killing her but I kept my cool and when she woke up I told her and we broke up for good. But damn I had spent millions on this bi*ch but I let her go.

I was traumatized, I felt like killing myself but what kept me alive was same year I had a contract with some west African countries and millions of Naira was coming in. Funnily enough same time we broke up I made couple millions from the contract and became a baller. I couldn't stay at home because I wasn't mentally fit due to what happened so I had to lodge in a Hotel and I spent heavily carrying different Girls, I could have sex with 4 Girls in a day, I started drinking and doing all sorts of things Although I was making more money from my contracts... I lodged in the hotel for up to 1 year without any investment, I did so just to keep myself busy and not do something stupid like taking my life. The contract crushed and money gone....

I was left with nothing and with shame I went back home and my mom and siblings embraced me and welcomed me back home and I narated all that happened. And the government changed the system of everything, I tried and tried but couldn't do anything to generate money from the west Africa countries. My mom started taking care of me.

I met one of the guys I helped when I was financially buoyant. Good news he had made money online and I asked him how he did it and he taught me all and I started and become a boss but this time with wisdom of Solomon. I have given my life to Christ, I now take care of my mom and siblings and God and been with me..

Now I am financially OK but I can never love again, I hate Girls. I wonder if I'll ever get married. I just dispise Girls. And for the first time I have not had sex for months.

I tried as much as possible to cut the story short. I can never love again sha... God did it and I am now bigger than my ex gf's bf, wiser and living my dreams. Glory be to God.

Push this to the front page let them know why we young rich n*ggas remain single even with all the cash.

bros your story is touching ..thanks but show me your secret way to make money please..
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by eezeribe(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yahoo plus

3 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by shoelotng(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Somebody will type full project here and no single likes! ������
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Are you normal? You said you gave your life to Christ and you also said you can't love again... No be love Christ dey preach

7 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
VanjoshIII:
Are you normal? You said you gave your life to Christ and you also said you can't love again... No be love Christ dey preach
The story sounds somehow sef.

1 Like

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by victorazyvictor(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
GeeWire:

I was brought up from a Godly home. I couldn't hurt a fly. I lost my dad in 2013 and my mom wasn't financially capable to fend for me and my siblings. Everyone in the family abandoned us, from my dad's siblings to his cousins, including those he helped when he was alive.

I began to struggle in skul because of insuficient funds. I was very intelligent. I was the best in my class but I had to drop out because I couldn't cope anymore, I couldn't read and understand with an empty stomach.

When I dropped out I met this cute girl on an old chatting site (name witheld, clue: a South African owner dating site) and we got talking and we started dating in few weeks. I loved her so much that I could slap my mom to be with her.

One day she asked me to send her airtime lol me that was jobless and broke, so she told me how can I be broke and claim I have a girl friend. This inspired me and I started doing business same month and the first transaction I made 5k ( jeeeez 5k was like a million dollars to me then) and then some days after I made 20k in one day NOTE: IT WAS LEGIT NO FRAUD WHATSOEVER. I started growing financially and my girlfriend was very proud of me and vowed she will be with me for ever.

I started supporting my mom and siblings once in a while and then I entrolled in a university and single handedly paid my school fees and everything. I was sending my girlfriend about 10-20k every week for upkeep. I paid her hostel school fees from year 1 till year 4, she attended a private University so the fees was expensive but I did it for love. because of her I stopped taking care of my family, I abandoned them because she encourage me to do so indirectly. My mom cried bitterly several times and would tell me I am dating a witch but I'll yell at her and quarrel with my mom.

I tried to have sex with her severally but she told me she was a virgin and she will not have sex till she's married, wow this made me more in love with her so she used that as a weapon to keep me. I never cheated on her and I promised to marry her as a matter of fact I engage her.

Fast forward to 2016 we lodged in a Hotel just to chill and in the mid night my spirit said I should check her fone and read her whatsapp messages. Oh goddamn what I saw almost made me run mad. She was cheating on me with a guy that is richer than me. Dey even had sex damn I felt like killing her but I kept my cool and when she woke up I told her and we broke up for good. But damn I had spent millions on this bi*ch but I let her go.

I was traumatized, I felt like killing myself but what kept me alive was same year I had a contract with some west African countries and millions of Naira was coming in. Funnily enough same time we broke up I made couple millions from the contract and became a baller. I couldn't stay at home because I wasn't mentally fit due to what happened so I had to lodge in a Hotel and I spent heavily carrying different Girls, I could have sex with 4 Girls in a day, I started drinking and doing all sorts of things Although I was making more money from my contracts... I lodged in the hotel for up to 1 year without any investment, I did so just to keep myself busy and not do something stupid like taking my life. The contract crushed and money gone....

I was left with nothing and with shame I went back home and my mom and siblings embraced me and welcomed me back home and I narated all that happened. And the government changed the system of everything, I tried and tried but couldn't do anything to generate money from the west Africa countries. My mom started taking care of me.

I met one of the guys I helped when I was financially buoyant. Good news he had made money online and I asked him how he did it and he taught me all and I started and become a boss but this time with wisdom of Solomon. I have given my life to Christ, I now take care of my mom and siblings and God and been with me..

Now I am financially OK but I can never love again, I hate Girls. I wonder if I'll ever get married. I just dispise Girls. And for the first time I have not had sex for months.

I tried as much as possible to cut the story short. I can never love again sha... God did it and I am now bigger than my ex gf's bf, wiser and living my dreams. Glory be to God.

Push this to the front page let them know why we young rich n*ggas remain single even with all the cash.

congrat grin
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Crieff(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You're very silly. This isn't love.

This is where you should have cut her off, but your dream of administering on her won't let you. Wrong source of inspiration...appreciated all the same.

Smart girl...

Very very smart girl. Some men wanna have sex with you, not because it's an act of love...but because it is a collateral to them. Something to console themselves with if the relationship doesn't go their way. Some ladies withhold the sex for same reason. Your ability to identify which category s/he falls into is wisdom...like that of Solomon.

There would always be someone richer than you. If you earn love and respect via money, try hard never to lose it. The money must increase exponentially... kiss

Good you didn't...

Prodigal son, good you found your way home. Now you know the importance of family.

You're still hurting. In life's journey, we would hurt people and people will hurt us. How we handle the outcome would tell a lot 'bout our emotional intelligence/maturity. Let go of the grudge...you'll be glad you did. Treat people as an individual, not gender...race, tribe, religion or whatever.

Babe, you're so wise. Good one!

1 Like

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by InvertedHammer: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
/
Geewire is your moniker. That explains a lot.

Even though the storyline is embellished, you went through a normal process of being a man. Nothing spectacular.

\

3 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by wristbangle: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for sharing OP even though your source of income seems suspicious to me. This would be a lesson to guys who have misplaced priority, spending foolishly on a gold digger while their family especially mum vanguise in pain. May our parents enjoy the fruit of their labour. It's a wake up call to single guys never to prioritize stupid girls over their family and career. Thank God you dodged a bullet on time.

11 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by geezynoni: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
If you like become Godzilla, Idc.
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Op congrats on u making it and u being richer than ur ex's boyfriend. Now dat u self made ..biko don't accept her back oo into ur life. She might come back to u crying and begging u to accept her back and dat she made a mistake and blah blah blah. If she beg don't listen to her..in short if u sight her for window dey come ..set ur alsatian dog on her if u get one. Make d dog bark at her to scare her away cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Gofwane(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cutehector:
U sabi lie eh
no mind the montol of an op. Na too much of watching nollywood movies dey cause this kind of lies angry

1 Like

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Addy003(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
GeeWire:

The part of the story that interests me is, wat business do u do that brings money, cus d economy isn't smiling, nd I need to make some cash, if u don't mind helping a nigga, so long it's legit please
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by AreaFada2: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
This OP was a learner. cheesy grin

If only you followed our warning here on Nairaland over the years.

MOST girls date several men until wedding day. Some even continue beyond wedding day.

I thought every guy knew that by now.

Never spend on a babe as an investment. Take whatever you spend on her as NGO spending. Since 9ja has no social welfare system, individuals like you are the welfare system upon which many ladies depend. grin cheesy

Only give out whatever you can cheerfully give out.

But bravo, you hve helped to reduce illiteracy in 9ja by training one girl. cool cool

For your own peace & sanity, just move on. It was an expensive lesson that you needed badly.

There is one relatively decent lady out there for you. Do not let bitterness blind you when you bump into her.

Good luck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
I concur with you,I rather give alms to the needy than be blinded by one stupid love to spend on a girl,take it however you want but I'm never get married,no be swear but na my plan,when the time is right I go just look for one virgin give belle,in fact I go just dey dash virgins pregnancy up and down.

1 Like

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Ogaonos: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
okorro1:
Lemme get this straight, your story is too long so I merely skimmed through buh you say God did it for you so you're now bigger than the guy, the girl cheated on you with abi? Lemme now ask you a question do you think God did it so you can live a half ass life? I don't think so � , God fixed you up so you can have better opportunities � so don't be lazying about being a monster, better get up find a good shirt and a tie maybe, put on good pants (don't look at me like that I mean trousers) and go out and find yourself a great lady there are so many out there... Remember you can't wear black everyday of your life just cos when you were little you lost a dear one so Oga bath, dress up nice, put on cologne and go out and stay out till you find a woman... Lemme coman be going now
wat u saying is wat guys online normally say is nt realistic wen i had my own luv issues DT wat guys online were saying move on beta 1 dey.den u jam anotha runs gal because dem plenty nwadays.until I vex cum dey hangout wit soft mature players cum notice sey luv na game nd babe no fancy luv.so d op my guy I knw d feeling u passing thru.but 1 thin 1 wan tell u is ladies are like DT nowadays but one thin u must observe is nowadays Neva fall in luv wit university gal most of dem are players nd immature relatnship need mature gal nd like soft players alot op wen next u jam babe again try check her young fullness nd maturity nd don't fall 4 church gal it doesn't exist most of dem na hypocrite na church married woman na dey exist
4 nairaland guys if u are emotional weak or a fool in luv try nt 2 single date u Neva strong 4 it double date is key 4 u nd have female friends 2 stop u 4rm being a womanizer. 4 d op na wen a lady invest in u na em she luv u.try watch d series empire nd observe cokie nd lucus or so u undastand wetin I dey talk
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
09022639163.. bro, this is my Number. Message me in WhatsApp, we need to discuss something important. Pls
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by Bamz(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Safiaa:
I didn’t read it. All I know is I can never love another human being like I love myself, I’m so sorry. Once that happens you will live a Peaceful life

I totally agree with you. Love God, yourself and family. Our happiness should not be hinged on one soul, because more often than not, that person disappoints.

I also think a sign of maturity is knowing that you're not immune to heartaches and when it happens, don't unpack and have a picnic. Take your L and move on smiley

....Talking from experience :' cheesy grin
Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by dammytosh: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
That is why my friend hates a male child.

They can be the most stupid breed.

I still wonder why all these Men can die to have a silly boy.

Your mum suffered, u made money and u spent on one useless girl because of Puzzy u call love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by prettyboy5: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Why do you guys keep on falling for this successful trick of "I'm a virgin"

Girls pass this info to each other because clueless guys all fall for it.

Because they know a clueless guy can't say he wants to try it out because the point is that she is supposedly a virgin, and he foolishly becomes her fool.

I can't go into details of getting your way around such trick, but if you know you can't stay off sex, tell the babe you can't stay off sex and would come for her when you are ready for marriage, then cut off communication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster by joey150(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
kdfinest:
these gal aint loyal. By the way which online biz your friend introduced you to? Seems i have interest too, abeg reply me bro. Pm or wetin nairaland dey call am sef. Thanks in anticipation

Don't you see his moniker?
That's the business he is into.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.