Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction (69831 Views)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by teresa101: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2019
NOTE: This Answer contains Nvde Pics… I use it to lay emphasis on my point here

is the society teaching our girls about dressing?

It teaches them that the more revealing they are the better. Do you have to reveal too much before you look so beautiful in your outfit.

Well, Individual perspectives comes into place here. But hey Let’s look at what this too much of revealing have cause thus far.

Here are Bunch of celebrities that revealed their cleavages and see what they got themselves into in public

More Images

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by marysc: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2019
hmmm if i release lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by iSpread(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2019
hmmm..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by habsydiamond(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2019
I have said it.....breast is no longer a private part na public liability asset grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by okaforson33: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
it serves her right

2 Likes

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
It is advised that LADIES are trained for life.
Don’t ever relent at any point in time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
woah woah woah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
marysc:
Unleash your nuts bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by Twizzy30(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
auzu billahi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by verifiablefacts: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2019
teresa101:
NOTE: This Answer contains Nvde Pics… I use it to lay emphasis on my point here

is the society teaching our girls about dressing?

It teaches them that the more revealing they are the better. Do you have to reveal too much before you look so beautiful in your outfit.

Well, Individual perspectives comes into place here. But hey Let’s look at what this too much of revealing have cause thus far.

Here are Bunch of celebrities that revealed their cleavages and see what they got themselves into in public

More Images
you think it is mistake, no it is deliberate .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
verifiablefacts:

you think it is mistake, no it is deliberate .
I thinks it's a mistake
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
poxaca:

I thinks it's a mistake
hmmmm
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 7:09am On Jan 13, 2019
dasokeb:

hmmmm
grin
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 12:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by vehonuxa: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
marysc:
U well so?
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
vehonuxa:

U well so?
kikiki
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 4:22am On Jan 15, 2019
poxaca:

kikiki
hmmm
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by vehonuxa: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
dasokeb:

hmmm
Rubbish
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
vehonuxa:

Rubbish
tongue
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by vehonuxa: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
dasokeb:

tongue
Kontinu
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 3:04am On Jan 17, 2019
vehonuxa:

Kontinu
lol
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2019
poxaca:

lol
cool
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
dasokeb:

cool
sad
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
dasokeb:

cool
tongue
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
dasokeb:

tongue
stop this Bruv
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by dasokeb: 2:43am On Jan 21, 2019
poxaca:

stop this Bruv
kkk
Re: In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction by poxaca: 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
dasokeb:

kkk
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.