Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future (4603 Views)

Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? / Joking Or Running Away From Your Family Responsibilities Might End Up To Post Of / Is My Wife Joking Or Can Do.it In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by Realhommie(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2018
ikbnice:
Well, you married a certified hoe and you did so gladly. When I read this part " I am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago ..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband ..we had been in relation from last 2 years ,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant
You obviously have been sampling her while she was still with her ex. So, you can't prevent such a woman from bleeping other d¡cks too.
She could have been divorced already before their relationship kicked off as he didn't state when she got divorced. He only stated when they got married which was a year ago and that they dated a year before getting married the last 1 year which sums up 2years..

So you do not know that for sure, you should have asked rather than just assume and conclude..

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future by UjuJoan2: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2018
ikbnice:
Well, you married a certified hoe and you did so gladly. When I read this part " I am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago ..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband ..we had been in relation from last 2 years ,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant
You obviously have been sampling her while she was still with her ex. So, you can't prevent such a woman from bleeping other d¡cks too.

You are making a lot of assumptions. Her son with her ex is four years old, and her relationship with this man is 2 years old. He didn't say when she divorced her husband. It could be a year after the birth of the child or even less.

Let's not make unfounded accusations.

As far as I'm concerned a woman just doesn't make such 'threat' without good reason. We may never hear the other side of the story.

PS: He said she married him one year ago, not that she divorced her husband a year ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lg 2hp Split AC For Sale Price 85k / Interracial marriages - Issues / Western Influence On African Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.