Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read (30138 Views)

Arrest: How Widow Lured Lagos Bizman Circulating Ex-lovers’ Nudes / This Is What Girls Go Through Before Sending You "HI" On Facebook - Read / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Didn't read it undecided , what's love bikonu
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by steveDpro: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
tongue
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Tomi124837(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:
cry I feel like crying
Come and let's cry together
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by piagetskinner(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
love conquers all
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by folake4u(f): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Respect55:
It's allowed or are u lazy to cry?

Very very lazy
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by folake4u(f): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Respect55:
It's allowed or are u lazy to cry?

Very very lazy
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:
cry I feel like crying
I have a shoulder here you can lean on
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by LegitGirl(f): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Sometimes in life you just get tired of someone and feels like you need some space to see things within......after a while you come to realise how important that person was to you then you put your ego aside and speak up to make amends from that day henceforth you see the relationship keeps getting stronger and better..... kiss kiss kiss besides no one is above mistakes...... you guys should sort out your differences and start afresh cool

I can totally relate to this. Like, I miss my ex right now. We have matters to solve, but the young man is still as infuriating as hell. He hasn't changed a bit, sadly. cry
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Touching... I'm still waiting for my turn at requited love
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Pedrocross4568(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:
cry I feel like crying
I did
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Pedrocross4568(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:
cry I feel like crying
I did
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by blakky97(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Sometimes in life you just get tired of someone and feels like you need some space to see things within......after a while you come to realise how important that person was to you then you put your ego aside and speak up to make amends from that day henceforth you see the relationship keeps getting stronger and better..... kiss kiss kiss besides no one is above mistakes...... you guys should sort out your differences and start afresh cool
yes. but also in life, sometimes, we discover that a little space can make us mature naturally and move on, making it difficult to even bear a person for a second. a person we once truly loved. when time passes, dust changes to stone, also stones may turn dust.
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Respect55(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
folake4u:

Very very lazy
Lol
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Lalaonpoint(f): 2:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Guesd Genotype issues. That is the only thing that can still make you throw accolades like this. That was how i parted with my ex too....so painful.
Re: Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read by Marrtynze(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2018
caesaraba:
Genotype issues?
Lol, when you know, you know, or you speaking from experience too, if it isn't genotype issue, with all this words, dem no try at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.