Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media (5079 Views)

"The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Alarming Increase Of Runs Girls In Our Society Today / Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by BlackPantherxXx: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ladies & Gents,

This is not to castigate anyone. It is just my way of sharing my experiences dating online.

I am an old school guy and in the past, winning the heart of a woman meant love poems, pouring sugar into her ears with sweet words, giving her thoughtful gifts, etc.

But these days especially on social media platforms and dating websites such as Instamessage and Badoo, this is like the standard conversation:

Guy: Hi, I am Guy, i would like to get to know you much better.

Gal: Send me recharge card...it is 15k short time, 30k all night. (na gold dey dia? shocked shocked shocked)

This happens like 95% of the time.... It's really alarming that most of our ladies in the tertiary institutions have resorted to prostitution to make ends meet.

I would NEVER support prostitution because i believe it's mostly due to laziness and there's always a better alternative.

YES, we know most of the guys online just want to have intercourse, BUT won't we both enjoy it? Why must I be charged for it?

Guys out there, better pray to God, otherwise the fairly used you thought you have, might have 1000 Ds/day on the odometer.

Just guess what the D in RED stands for wink

This is an original piece from King Tchalla, a resident of Wakanda

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
my brother it pains me that one day a man might have to kneel down and beg a girl that different guys have used, knacked, given doggy, collected mouth action, used and dumped, for marriage...it's not just fair on men...

11 Likes

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Mcy56(f): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Saddening! undecided
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by BlackPantherxXx: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
OneSentence:
my brother it pains me that one day a man might have to kneel down and beg a girl that different guys have used, knacked, given doggy, collected mouth action, used and dumped, for marriage...it's not just fair on men...

1000Ds/day crew?

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by SoapQueen(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Ladies & Gents,

This is not to castigate anyone. It is just my way of sharing my experiences dating online.

I am an old school guy and in the past, winning the heart of a woman meant love poems, pouring sugar into her ears with sweet words, giving her thoughtful gifts, etc.

But these days especially on social media platforms and dating websites such as Instamessage and Badoo, this is like the standard conversation:

Gal: Send me recharge card...it is 15k short time, 30k all night. (na gold dey dia? shocked shocked shocked)

This happens like 95% of the time.... It's really alarming that most of our ladies in the tertiary have resorted to prostitution to make ends meet.

I would NEVER support prostitution because i believe it's mostly due to laziness and there's always a better alternative.

YES, we know most of the guys online just want to have intercourse, BUT won't we both enjoy it? Why must I be charged for it?

Guys out there, better pray to God, otherwise the fairly used you thought you have, might have 1000 Ds/day on the odometer.

It takes two to tango (and tangle). Why do you attract girls that do "short time"? Instead of you guys to be on the look out for calm headed girls, you will decide to hunt for slay queens with idi nla.

See that thread on black girls with big boobs..Una wan die there. Later you will start complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by BlackPantherxXx: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

It takes two to tango (and tangle). Why do you attract girls that do "short time"?

Instead of you guys to be on the look out for calm headed girls, you will decide to hunt for slay queens with idi nla big yansh.

See that thread on black girls with big boobs..Una wan die there. Later you will start complaining.

"Blame no man for seeking a big booty"

Apostle Sule in the Book of Genesis

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by alterego17: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
OP u can tank mi later...leave all doze disease prone Baddo slayed henz sitez etc...set up Ur linkleden profile n meet hardworking career sweet young gurls u could take 2 mama in a jiffy...

14 Likes

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by alterego17: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

It takes two to tango (and tangle). Why do you attract girls that do "short time"? Instead of you guys to be on the look out for calm headed girls, you will decide to hunt for slay queens with idi nla.

Word...
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
You got what you are looking for and you come here to complain?
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by BlackPantherxXx: 3:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Grayjoy:
You got what you are looking for and you come here to complain?

lipsrsealed

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by tetula123(m): 6:13am On Apr 20, 2018
OneSentence:
i don't understand what you mean by its unfair on men. is it not the same men who use them.
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 20, 2018
tetula123:
i don't understand what you mean by its unfair on men. is it not the same men who use them.
and don't some women keep themselves till marriage? are they not also women?
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by havilla(f): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2018
OneSentence:

and don't some women keep themselves till marriage? are they not also women?
and men who are disciplined and God fearing some even virgins aren’t they men?
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by adekennis(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2018
And when the president said a lot of Nigerian youths are lazy u people start barking like dogs..
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2018
havilla:
and men who are disciplined and God fearing some even virgins aren’t they men?

they are but unfortunately women aren't bothered about a man's body count as long as he is comfortable and can provide for their needs and raise a happy healthy home. but men are. it's not easy to be with a woman that people will be pointing fingers at...even women shame women for being loose or having too many body counts...so it's not just me my dear, it's everyone, it's reality...
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by BlackPantherxXx: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2018
adekennis:
And when the president said a lot of Nigerian youths are lazy u people start barking like dogs..

Don't worry Sir, some youths wish they were as hardworking as you wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by BlackPantherxXx: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2018
adekennis:

My IQ increased significantly reading your Nobel-worthy threads on sex dolls and cunnilingus....

Nigerian Youths wish to emulate you, Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Encoreunltd(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2018
alterego17:
OP u can tank mi later...leave all doze disease prone Baddo slayed henz sitez etc...set up Ur linkleden profile n meet hardworking career sweet young gurls u could take 2 mama in a jiffy...

You smart
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

lipsrsealed
I don't.
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

"Blame no man for seeking a big booty"

Apostle Sule in the Book of Genesis

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Don't worry Sir, some youths wish you they were as hardworking as you wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Gossiplover: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
I've encountered so many of them and I ended helping some with genuine reasons in my own little way. Oh yes, with no strings attached.

The thing is that so many of those girls are financially helpless and whenever a dude says hello to them, they see an opportunity to help themselves financially having in mind that all we want is sex.

3 Likes

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by BlackPantherxXx: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
lefulefu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

The guy tried to be foolish not knowing i have a very handy mirror i use for home-training lessons

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

The guy tried to be foolish, i have a very handy mirror i use for home-training lessons
u did a good job of it grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Jodha(f): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

My IQ increased significantly reading your Nobel-worthy threads on sex dolls and cunnilingus....

Nigerian Youths wish to emulate you, Sir

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by BlackPantherxXx: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2018
Seun...Lalasticla ..mynd44....Dominique...rocktation...farano.

FP. This is a national issue worthy of discussion
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Don't worry Sir, some youths wish they were as hardworking as you wink
grin

2 Likes

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 07, 2018
I only have a pics to post here.

5 Likes

Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by newlinecomm(m): 1:10am On May 26, 2019
LIFE IS PUSSY EITHER YOU Bleep OR GET bleeped
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by oboy81: 7:55am On May 26, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
Ladies & Gents,

This happens like 95% of the time.... It's really alarming that most of our ladies in the tertiary institutions have resorted to prostitution to make ends meet.

Pls your Royal highness, What movie is that GIF from and what is the name of that Girl?
Anybody?
Re: Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media by drmikeadams(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2019
SoapQueen:

angry cheesy grin grin even the very calm polite decent one am looking at is doing her olosho codedly ..dis generation is messed up jare grin na baby mama sure pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Hausa Girl Do With Her Boy Friend In His Birthday Party / What Do I Give Her? / There Is Nothing Romantic About Bathing Together As Bf & Gf. STOP IT !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.