Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers (2680 Views)

This Post Has Change My Thinking Completely. / Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts / Alarming Increase In Prostitution - Especially On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2018
it's not just about doing it in the hotel, no girl in this country have never exchange her body for money, favour or material gains,some have done it once,some twice while others uncountable. It is up to guys who want to marry to accept girls with their past and make an honest woman out of her. My advice, if you know a girl's past or wants to understand her you won't want to be with her, you have to let go of some things.

2 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Twix123(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
There are still faithful ones out there

1 Like

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
Your write up is confusing undecided

These nairaland guys that don't know up to 5% of women in Nigeria would come up with baseless statistics and say that every lady has exchanged her body for money.

Please spare us the story it is not the fault of the entire Nigerian women that you continue to meet such women.
Not every woman is after money.

6 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

These nairaland guys that don't know up to 5% of women in Nigeria would come up with baseless statistics and say that every lady has exchanged her body for money.

Please spare us the story it is not the fault of the entire Nigerian women that you continue to meet such women.
Seems you just came out of jail and don't know what's going on around you now.

4 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by izaray(f): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You are very right dear

3 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Seems you just came out of jail and don't know what's going on around you now.
I am sure you were the judge who sent me to prison grin
I ask do you know up to 5% of women in Nigeria?You take the words of people and come with a write up that all Nigerian women are after money.
I blame the society that has conditioned some women who believe that it is the man's job to provide everything and that he must be wealthy.

P.S Not every woman is like that.

@Izaray, thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Olalan(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2018
Making an honest woman out of a girl with many past sexual partners is by God's Grace, chances are high that she would return to her vomit if the opportunity presents itself someday.
BTW the high rate of divorce this days can be attributed to the fact that so many girls now cheat on their spouse and if you check their history you would see that they must have had loads of many sexual partners before marriage.
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I am sure you were the judge who sent me to prison grin
I ask do you know up to 5% of women in Nigeria?You take the words of people and come with a write up that all Nigerian women are after money.
I blame the society that has conditioned some women who believe that it is the man's job to provide everything and that he must be wealthy.

P.S Not every woman is like that.

@Izaray, thanks.
lady hippota?
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
lady hippota?
Excuse me but who is that? undecided
"Hippota."

1 Like

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Excuse me but who is that? undecided "Hippota."
cheesy the queen of amazon cheesy
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2018
Olalan:
Making an honest woman out of a girl with many past sexual partners is by God's Grace, chances are high that she would return to her vomit if the opportunity presents itself someday.
BTW the [/b](high rate of divorce this days can be attributed to the fact that so many girls now cheat on their spouse and if you check their history you would see that they must have had loads of many sexual partners before marriage)[b].
But when the men were cheating it was okay and nice abi?
There was no divorce double standard everywhere. angry

2 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy the queen of amazon cheesy
You are one smart boy, cheesy
You are a good student of Hippolyta but learn to spell my name correctly.

AmazonTopaz
Amazon you know that already.
Topaz a saline mineral and also Latin,Greek and French name meaning jewel mainly answered by girls.

2 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

You are one smart boy, cheesy
You are a good student of Hippolyta but learn to spell my name correctly.

AmazonTopaz
Amazon you know that already.
Topaz a saline mineral and also Latin,Greek and French name meaning jewel mainly answered by girls.
lol. what happened to your main?
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
lol. what happened to your main?
That one is good I just want that one to rest.I still use it I wasn't given a ban. tongue

I didn't know that someone would be able to decipher me so early everyone has been calling me Amazon so I said let me create one grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

But when the men were cheating it was okay and nice abi?
There was no divorce double standard everywhere. angry
Women should also be divorcing a cheating husband or boyfriend.I doubt if they can do that to a rich man.
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2018
comshots:
Women should also be divorcing a cheating husband or boyfriend.I doubt if they can do that to a rich man.
I can do it because I don't plan on being financially dependent on any man.

I prefer interdependency.

@chenzen since you don't sleep around please do well to keep your virginity for your wife.
You would find the woman that you are looking for.Read my response to the other guy stop your generalizations.

2 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by planetx13: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2018
This is just the truth and nothing but the simple truth. The only people that will be pained are of course pthe "lazy prostitutes ..ooops i meant "slay queens" whose only idea of making money is jumping fron one mans bed to the other.

Sadly, we have many of them on this forum. Instead of them looking for something worthwhile do, they are either ""hustling"" or here on Nairaland looking for who will partake in their frustrations. The truth MUST be told and anyone who doesn't want to hear it might as well take a hike

Ciao
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

women who are not after money should be virgin's but that rarely is the case for Nigerian ladies
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I can do it because I don't plan on being financially dependent on any man.

I prefer interdependency.

@chenzen since you don't sleep around please do well to keep your virginity for your wife.
You would find the woman that you are looking for.Read my response to the other guy stop your generalizations.
any woman that trades her body for money is called a séx worker but any lady that delivers her body on a platter freely for romping in the name of being in a relationship with a man that she s not married to -- is worse than a whorè!!!
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2018
chenzen:
any woman that trades her body for money is called a séx worker but any lady that delivers her body on a platter freely for romping in the name of being in a relationship with a man that she s not married to -- is worse than a whorè!!!
The woman slept with herself abi?
The OP talked about ladies giving their bodies for money and does not relate to your last statement.
Any woman this as if some times it is not the men who ask for it. tongue

I also call a guy who does the aforementioned as a brostitute or molosho.

2 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

The woman slept with herself abi?
The OP talked about ladies giving their bodies for money and does not relate to your last statement.
Any woman this as if some times it is not the men who ask for it. tongue

I also call a guy who does the aforementioned as a brostitute or molosho.
most baby mama are whores!!

most Nigerian ladies will spread their legs for biscuits
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2018
chenzen:
most baby mama are LovePeddler§!!!
Wowwwwww how nice cheesy
What of the baby daddies? grin

2 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Wowwwwww how nice cheesy
baby daddies are superheroes... ask wizkid and Davido... they are the rave of the moment
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Wowwwwww how nice cheesy
baby daddies are superstars... wizkid and Davido... the rave of the moment
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2018
chenzen:
baby daddies are superheroes... ask wizkid and Davido... they are the rave of the moment
I am not good at entertainment stuff cry
I am sure one of their babymama's Sophia something is now well known cheesy
Even one girl soon to be babymama or wife a student of one private university is now well known cheesy
Those ladies are heroines if you ask me tongue

2 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2018
The only reason a lady should have to loose her virginity is either money or marriage, anything besides that makes her worse than a whoré...
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I am not good at entertainment stuff cry
I am sure one of their babymama's Sophia something is now well known cheesy
Even one girl soon to be babymama or wife a student of one private university is now well known cheesy
Those ladies are heroines if you ask me tongue
sophia went for the money... she s better kinda in that regard @ least she opened her legs for a superstar that has enough money that ll last her a lifetime. sophia is wise in a twisted way
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2018
chenzen:
sophia went for the money... she s better kinda in that regard @ least she opened her legs for a superstar that has enough money that ll last her a lifetime. sophia is wise in a twisted way
Wowee I would advise that you do same and look for a sugar mommmy wink
You are one funny dude.

2 Likes

Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by deedy111: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2018
Greetings Dear NLanders Family

Please I beg to be forgived if this in anyway will bore you or spoil your mood as it's actually not my joy/way but circumstances.
I have a boring life adventure which I wouldn't want to bother anyone to listen, but at this point in my life, I can't help but seek help to solve a tip of it through this medium even risking my reputation cos of what happened to me three days ago.

I was almost thrown out to the rain/cold by my landlord over rent issue (expired couple of months ago) if not God and the intervention of my neighbors, and in my confused state, I had to beg him to give me till this weekend to pay eventhou I don't know how possible that will be unless miracle happens, he reluctantly agreed and left with his boys.
I have tried all I can to see if I can meet up cos its fast approaching, I tried to borrow from few people I know in this world but none can help. Some ill thought cross my mind at this point with hope I can raise it before weekend but I fear it won't end well as I let go.
Am still breathing and full of hope but fear how far I will cope if am eventually thrown out.

I use this medium to plead with the conscience of good humans who could understand what am passing through to help me out with anything to assist me meet up, as I promise never to do this again in my life if I can just save myself this time.
Thanks and God bless

Accnt number 0266407837 GTB(guaranty trust bank)
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by mikejj(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2018
grin. waw u took ur time too study prostitutes hmm i think from ur explanation u deserve an award
Re: Time Has Change All Naija Girls Are Into Prostitution Especially Single Mothers by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Wowee I would advise that you do same and look for a sugar mommmy wink
You are one funny dude.
u can make another thread of that... l m trying to stick with the OP idea on this thread topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Girlfriend Cancelled Our Date Saying She Was Sick" -here's What She Did / Nigerian Woman Places Curses On Her Man Who Died While Having Sex With Side Chic / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.