Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Desperate Chicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate Chicks (2053 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
This happened to me when I was in school
Please don't mind my English cuz am not really good in it

I thought that it was only guys are the victims of desperation but my thoughts change the moment a girl forced me to duck her
It all started with this girl in my department, we both usually don't have anything thing in common apart from normal greetings but everything change from the very first moment I showed her a little kindness which made us to exchange contact. Not long enough she started calling me on phone morning and night just to check up on me, although I was not surprise cus she was not the first neither the second person to show concern.
Everything change when she called me on phone and asked me to go to night class with her and I agreed.
Later that night when I was reading she wrote something on a sheet of paper that says

" Bruno I don't know how to say this but I got to clear it out of my mind am deeply in love with you hope you feel the same way for me"

I smiled and replyed to her saying
"I don't know what to say cuz am speechless I can't promise you the moon but rather I will always treat you right"

After that night, she requested to come to my lodge the next day and I agreed. Although throughout our stay I didn't touch cuz it was last thing on my mind and I didn't want to take advantage of her.... Everything seems to be normal not after we finish writing exams then she invited me to her lodge on Monday night that night I was inside school to withdraw money cuz I wanted to travel the next day suddenly my phone rang. I picked up she told me to come to her lodge that it is important I said okay I went to her lodge but her door was locked I called she begged me to wait for her that she went to buy food she was going to eat that night so I waited...
Few minutes later she bumped in, open the door and asked me to come inside.i came in sat down on the chair and asked her what she wanted to tell me.

To cut the story short
She requested I should sleep over and I told her no that I can't cuz is against my principle she begged I refused then she took her key and lock the door on the inside put the key in her pant said am not going anywhere that we both must stay together this night before I knew what what going on she have already pull her bra and dive into me she begged me to make love to her that she is feeling honey and want me to duck her I said no babe I can't cuz if I do it I might weak up on the wrong side of the bed and hate you forever.... She got annoyed was telling me why I hate her this much I said I don't but I can't do what you asking me.... I pleaded with her to open the door till 11 o'clock pm but thank God I was able to run from temptation went home safely...
Since then she have been calling me asking me to forgive her that she overreacted that night cuz she loves me, I said okay she have been forgiven until we see next semester...

My question is what do I do with this girl next semester should I cut her off totally or forget and move on with my life.... Mature advice only....
Re: Desperate Chicks by EngrMarve(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
You get rope?

1 Like

Re: Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
EngrMarve:
You get rope?
what do mean
Re: Desperate Chicks by stacyadams: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brunosamel:
This happened to me when I was in school
Please don't mind my English cuz am not really good in it

I thought that it was only guys are the victims of desperation but my thoughts change the moment a girl forced me to duck her
It all started with this girl in my department, we both usually don't have anything thing in common apart from normal greetings but everything change from the very first moment I showed her a little kindness which made us to exchange contact. Not long enough she started calling me on phone morning and night just to check up on me, although I was not surprise cus she was not the first neither the second person to show concern.
Everything change when she called me on phone and asked me to go to night class with her and I agreed.
Later that night when I was reading she wrote something on a sheet of paper that says

" Bruno I don't know how to say this but I got to clear it out of my mind am deeply in love with you hope you feel the same way for me"

I smiled and replyed to her saying
"I don't know what to say cuz am speechless I can't promise you the moon but rather I will always treat you right"

After that night, she requested to come to my lodge the next day and I agreed. Although throughout our stay I didn't touch cuz it was last thing on my mind and I didn't want to take advantage of her.... Everything seems to be normal not after we finish writing exams then she invited me to her lodge on Monday night that night I was inside school to withdraw money cuz I wanted to travel the next day suddenly my phone ranged, I picked up she told me to come to her lodge that it is important I said okay I went to her lodge but her door was locked I called she begged me to wait for her that she went to buy food she was going to eat that night so I waited...
Few minutes later she bumped in, open the door and asked me to come inside.i came in sat down on the chair and asked her what she wanted to tell me.

To cut the story short
She requested I should sleep over and I told her no that I can't cuz is against my principle she begged I refused then she took her key and lock the door on the inside put the key in her pant said am not going anywhere that we both must stay together this night before I knew what what going on she have already pull her bra and dive into me she begged me to make love to her that she is feeling honey and want me to duck her I said no babe I can't cuz if I do it I might weak up on the wrong side of the bed and hate you forever.... She got annoyed was telling me why I hate her this much I said I don't but I can't do what you asking me.... I pleaded with her to open the door till 11 o'clock pm but thank God I was able to run from temptation went home safely...
Since then she have been calling me asking me to forgive her that she overreacted that night cuz she loves me, I said okay she have been forgiven until we see next semester...

My question is what do I do with this girl next semester should I cut her off totally or forget and move on with my life.... Mature advice only....

see as u dey fall Boiz hand..dem give u free poosie u dey here dey type ranged
Re: Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
stacyadams:
seem like you are living by it, must it be every holes you put pipe inside.... grin
Re: Desperate Chicks by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Zee world.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Chicks by stacyadams: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brunosamel:
seem like you are living by it, must it be every holes you put pipe inside.... grin
��..sometimes we need to help dem ladies outta conji..Bae lock door put key inside pant...hian even president trump go grab her by d pooosie

1 Like

Re: Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
comshots:
Zee world.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
stacyadams:
��..sometimes we need to help dem ladies outta conji..Bae lock door put key inside pant...hian even president trump go grab her by d pooosie
that one na Donald Trump but this is me
Re: Desperate Chicks by izaray(f): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
I think we need people like op to make this country a better place cheesy

God bless you boy cool
Re: Desperate Chicks by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brunosamel:
what do mean
Quench the lady's thirst. Or you think it's only men who get thirsty?
Re: Desperate Chicks by Cutehector(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Guy you can lie..
Re: Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Quench the lady's thirst. Or you think it's only men who get thirsty?
okay she is my mine next semester
Re: Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cutehector:
Guy you can lie..
you sabi lie pass me brother
Re: Desperate Chicks by stacyadams: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Brunosamel:
okay she is my mine next semester
grin after ur shakara u wan go quench thirst..��

1 Like

Re: Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
stacyadams:
grin after ur shakara u wan go quench thirst..��
yes na no be bad thing
Re: Desperate Chicks by bammy777(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
lol. what level are u? wait till the bad girl in her grows up and u will wish u had taken her when she was yours. u dey jones

1 Like

Re: Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
bammy777:
lol. what level are u? wait till the bad girl in her grows up and u will wish u had taken her when she was yours. u dey jones
am in my 300 level, she is my department she admitted that she has been crushing on me since our 100 level
Re: Desperate Chicks by stacyadams: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Brunosamel:
yes na no be bad thing
one love bro
Re: Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin
stacyadams:
one love bro
grin
Re: Desperate Chicks by bammy777(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Brunosamel:
am in my 300 level, she is my department she admitted that she has been crushing on me since our 100 level
the funniest thing is she might not want u when u resume. it will be yur turn to chase

1 Like

Re: Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
bammy777:
the funniest thing is she might not want u when u resume. it will be yur turn to chase
the probability of me not chasing her is too high... i don't mind the outcome
Re: Desperate Chicks by bammy777(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Brunosamel:
the probability of me not chasing her is too high... i don't mind the outcome
well All the very best
Re: Desperate Chicks by Gofwane(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
stacyadams:
no mind the village champion. That girl will never respect the op again in fact, anytime he passes by she will point him to her friends and tell them of how he is a gay and impotent man angry
Re: Desperate Chicks by coolestofall(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
izaray:
I think we need people like op to make this country a better place cheesy

God bless you boy cool
You must b very gullible. Blive in op at ur perile. Expecting a guy 2 refuse sex is like expecting a monkey 2 reject banana. U knw it can only mean two things,^either d banana doesnt look good or dat monkey already has a lot of bananas.
Re: Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
bammy777:
well All the very best
thank you
Re: Desperate Chicks by Brunosamel(m): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Gofwane:
no mind the village champion. That girl will never respect the op again in fact, anytime he passes by she will point him to her friends and tell them of how he is a gay and impotent man angry
for you mind abi

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Fall For Your Friend? / Some Real Facts About Men / Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.