Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths (63443 Views)

Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari’s Comments Confirm Fraud In 2019 Polls / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by PrettyCrystal: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerian youths have been taking swipes at President Muhammdu Buhari, over his statement that the youths are lazy. This one got me. A graduate of International Animal Health at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland who is into animal husbandry has joined others to throw shades at the country's number one citizen.

The Abuja based veterinary doctor shared pictures of him carrying out his duty as he wrote; Dear President Buhari. You can call me lazy but be reminded: e nor easy to chook hand for cow Yansh!!

President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday criticised the attitude of some Nigerian youths, saying they were “only hustling to get on the gravy train.”

“More than 60 per cent of the population is below 30, a lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare, education free,” Mr Buhari was quoted as saying by The Cable during a panel appearance with world leaders at the Commonwealth Business Forum in London.

The president’s comment adds to an earlier one he made criticising Nigerian youths.

During a February 2016 interview with UK Telegraph, Mr Buhari said some Nigerians in the UK, mostly youth, are disposed to criminality and should not be granted asylum there. He was fiercely criticised for the comment, with many saying it failed to convey the reality of Nigerian youth’s exploits.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/veterinary-doctor-reacts-to-buharis-comments-about-nigerian-youths.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
The morally bankrupt and deeply corrupt lanky bastard who has successfully impoverished, plundered, and disturbed the peace of the land needs to be booted out... And it is a task that must be done by the hardworking Nigerian Youths.

How i wish i can ''chook'' buhari's head into the yansh of his favorite pet.

388 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Freeman50(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
funny enough

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by ipobarecriminals: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
sad dis baba just insulted the youths wey go vote/campaign. for him.Make Amaechi,Fashola,Ngige/dat herbalist wey kal himself. Minister of communication. go do d job and leave the yweet outta 2019 election. Nonsense

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by sunday478(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerians are also not lazy "when it comes to making people laugh "
nigga just cracked me up

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by medolab90(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Stop ranting buhari is this buhari is that go and get your PVC and prove him wrong.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Daslim180(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
The worst president ever...... Stupid smelling chewing ogoro aboki wey go soon die. The blood of hardworking innocent Nigeria go drop you

42 Likes

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari has been one accidental president too many to have ever emerged from this country, with this unguarded statement of his, he has clearly exonerated the political elites who are the bedrock of laziness. The same president who enjoy everything from the sweat and toil of Nigerians, open his mouth so wide to insult very industrious youth of this country. Whose responsibility is to provide better educational system? One thing is clear about Mr
Buhari, whenever his speech is not scripted on a paper, he always goof and displays his penchant incompetence and mediocre level of intellect. I am mad at that old man for being an opportunist and enjoying from ur collective wealth without recognising he is the lazy one here.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by steveyoungwealth: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Shit menh
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Pmb till 2023. Most abokis no for village no go hear this news. Keep ranting o. As for me and my fam we don dey process canada visa

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
JasonScolari:
The morally bankrupt and deeply corrupt lanky bastard who has successfully impoverished, plundered, and disturbed the peace of the land needs to be booted out... And it is a task that must be done by the hardworking Nigerian Youths.

How i wish i can ''chook'' buhari's head into the yansh of his favorite pet.

Wail-on

Hope you keep the pace till 2023!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Mintayo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
I am doing everything within my power to get my PVC. Enough is enough. This is actually the height of it.

52 Likes

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by kristisking(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Funny enough, the same youth will still vote come 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by IwILLnOTdIE: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigeria is a scam.
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by invigilator(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is a disaster to Nigerians. How can a leader say that on a live interview about the citizens of his country. Then what was his purpose as a President?? Other countries are faced with many challenges yet their leader keep it in-house.

I hope our youths get their PVCs and don't feel "lazy" to vote this man out of office 2019.

30 Likes

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Pavore9: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari was so insensitive with that speech.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Bayoursphere: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Some words are better left unsaid @Buhuari. My PVC will do the talking

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
All those without PVC are Lazy

35 Likes

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
lolzzzzzzzzzz Buhari, the shithole president!

Just give Buhari a microphone and he will destroy himself

37 Likes

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by veacea: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari has constantly been making the job of his aides more and more difficult each passing second while that of the opposition is getting easier. Haaa too bad for his handlers.

In fact I make bold to say that one of the most difficult task on earth right now is defending Buhari

16 Likes

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari dug his grave, entered inside and buried himself with that statement. There's no going back from this. You don't say such nonsense less than a year to election. Does he even realize that its the same "lazy Nigerian youths" that he'll be begging votes from soon?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Samsimple(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Can buhari spell cowsad > ... This nigga shud b a retirement home collecting pension

5 Likes

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is a repeat offender, for this we will never forget!

3 Likes

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by ZarahBuhari: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Book of lamentation. I'm tired of Buhari kolomentality already

Go and get your PVC. I've gotten mine already

Oh! I get it now; Zombies are the lazy ones...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSdnIdsn7qA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Starcent(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
wehdone sir Back daura

1 Like

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
It anti buhari to do that.
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by TellMeNothing: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
After misplacing it in 2012, i used to be very reserved and not concerend about getting my pvc/new pvc,

today after hearing of the BUHARI youth diss news, and me cinsidering how i worked hard to get to where i am today.

i will get my pvc and cast my vote and kiss this grand pa ass

4 Likes

Re: Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths by 234GT(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari is an illiterate who assumes everyone is like him.
Shame on all the youths supporting him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.