Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? (7339 Views)

Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World. / Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2007
LOL . I didnt even look @ d list well some of dem r nt supposed to be dere oh
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2007
Omo Eko:

Quincey Jones - he his respects about power after he told BET to the white people knowing that was the black channel

Jesse Owens[b] abi u meant Jesse Jackson[/b]

Fela Kuti

Nelson Mandela

Michael Jordan/ Magic Johnson instend

Edson Arantes de Nascimento(Pele) who the hell is this

Kanu Nwankwo oh hell no

Malcom X

Calsius Clay Muhammad Ali

James Brown/ not really he was known was drug and some other negative things

Michael Jackson(Well technically he's stil black )/ how is he respected/ he no either

Mike Tyson/ for biting someone ear off

Eddie Murphy/ not really

George Weah/ nope

Martin Luther King, Jr./ the real man

Collin Powell/ WTF

Kofi Annan/ nope he doesn't do shit for no Africa Countries

Tupac/ not powerful but respected by the Ghetto

WEB Dubois

Thats the correct list! acting like y'all don't know/ your list are so wrong

You don't know Jesse Owens, Go and do you homework,
And Pele, the greatest footballer to ever touch a pigskin,
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2007
Hmm wat sense r we looking @ ere?Black men?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by OmoEko1(f): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

And Pele, the greatest footballer to ever touch a pigskin,

well there tow people are not important, what have they done to the black community, have we gained anything from them
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Radiant(f): 1:04am On Mar 25, 2007
Omo Eko, in the world of football, Pele is a Godfather. cool
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by OmoEko1(f): 1:08am On Mar 25, 2007
Radiant:

Omo Eko, in the world of football, Pele is a Godfather. cool
iight cool but is he a powerful and respected blackmen in the World? undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Radiant(f): 1:10am On Mar 25, 2007
In the world of football, YES! cool
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 4Play(m): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2007
Condolezza Rice is the most powerful and respected black person.She is a high-ranking member of the Govt of the world's only superpower and she is a highly respected and intelligent woman.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by OmoEko1(f): 1:12am On Mar 25, 2007
4 Play:

Condolezza Rice is the most powerful and respected black person.She is a high-ranking member of the Govt of the world's only superpower and she is a highly respected and intelligent woman.

well she is not a HE, sometimes it's good to read direction wink
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 4Play(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2007
@Omo Eko

I noticed it but I think its sexist to talk only about men when women are contributing just as much to the world
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 2:02am On Mar 25, 2007
Yeah Rice and Oprah.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by OmoEko1(f): 2:11am On Mar 25, 2007
4 Play:

@Omo Eko

I noticed it but I think its sexist to talk only about men when women are contributing just as much to the world
thank u for mentioning her, at least men can see there is nothing called the MENS WORLD
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:41am On Mar 25, 2007
IT's a SMALL WORLD, where MANY TINGS DEY HAPPUN
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 4:08am On Mar 25, 2007
Dts true.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by dblock(m): 5:04am On Mar 25, 2007

what are you talking bout
He is arguably one of the most famous blackmen in history. I wonnit alive when he was shining but I aint too young not to feel his presence. He proved hitler wrong and he was the first person to win 3 or four gold medals in track and field.

So maybe you should go and do your homework, ya bikpela hoolfere. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by dblock(m): 5:10am On Mar 25, 2007
well there tow people are not important, what have they done to the black community, have we gained anything from them

Jesse Owen has done more for the blackrace than the whole of the Nigerian population, so what are you talking about.
he proved the that Black people are not inferior to whitemen by winning back to back races in 100m and in Longjump.

Pele, arguably the greatest soccer player in history, is probably more known than Pluto. His contributions to the black race are plentiful; Again he showed the skill of the blackman and the will of the blackman, coming from a poor family yet reaching heights no one else had dared to.

Just a quick question, were you born yesterday angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad
ya bikpela hoolkiau

Wonders shall never cease on this forum shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 7:21am On Mar 25, 2007
No was born today
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by dblock(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2007
9ja4eva:

No was born today

That seems about right, cos I mean i really can't explain the stupidity grin
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2007
@Dblock

Whose Stupidity?
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by dblock(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2007
Omo Eko ati Josboy angry angry angry

But you cool cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 3:32am On Mar 27, 2007
Why people dey beef Oprah like dis sef?Wats Americas biz with d skul she opend.Hmm i also forgot to add Brenda Fassie to d list.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by chijioke14: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2007
it louis farrakhan
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2007
Who b dt?

WOLE SOYINKA
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Ayeisha(f): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2007
Maybe barak obama in the u.s. at least
They really want him to be the first black President here. That means alot! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by 9ja4eva: 5:42am On Apr 05, 2007
Yeah and i like that too.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by CrazyMan(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2007
Nelson Mandela
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by romeo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2007
thanks for telling them about jesse owens and pele
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by dblock(m): 12:44am On Apr 11, 2007
No biggie
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 11, 2007
Dead or alive: MARTIN LUTHER KING jnr.

Alive: NELSON MANDELA
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by star01(m): 3:23am On Apr 11, 2007
either dead or alive

amaru shakur
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 11, 2007
@Bigboi
I think you are being sentimental about this tread.

2pac commands great respect from a small population of black youths only.
Re: Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Blackman In The World? by star01(m): 3:31am On Apr 11, 2007
nuzo:

@Bigboi
I think you are being sentimental about this tread.

2pac commands great respect from a small population of black youths only.
small population u say?, he's respected among all hip hop artists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members / Photos: Fire Incident At Ogunpa Market In Ibadan Leaves Traders In Anguish / Forum Game: Guess The Names Of These Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.