Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" (34001 Views)

Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by egojeny1(f): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2018
Congratulations on ur new edifice Sir. But you guys would've gone to d express side and acquire large hectares of land for this. How will u curb traffic when ur programs start? We Gbagada residents go suffer no be small o.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by oluboom(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
Blackfire:
Is that all...

You tell people heaven is soon, you build mansion that will last 700 years.
What is this?
this is nigeria....lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by 247community: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
God bless pastor Kumuyi and deeper life family, may your enemies even the once on this nairaland be disappointed. May they be shamed for ever if they dont repent. We love you, you just commissioned a bridge, now it is a wonderful building. God bless you Sir.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by rOsy247(f): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2018
So now its building that "attracts people to go hear the word of God". Issoryt.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2018
rusher14:
Much as I like the denomination we don't need more church buildings.

We need factories and research centres.

We need hubs for great minds and enterprise.

Be gone with these religious houses already.
exactly bro.. Religion is not Helping current matters, money that the church can use to build a large business and give members employment (which is the real blessing) than building a big edifice and making people to shout amen collecting tithes believing they will see miracle alert the next minute.. Tho to be honest I admire deeper life people cos their lifestyle is always one, but still....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by thaoriginator: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Narldon:

I must work Hard and make Money

So that my children will not be shouting "AMEN" or "I CLAIM IT" on Facebook and Whatsapp

Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by livenletlive: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2018
Why not build a hospital or school for the benefit of the poor masses?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by CodeTemplar: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
You mean crap or crab undecided
I mean crab. You know how crab in a bucket behave. They join hands to pull down any other crab that attempts to crawl out of the bucket.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by steveDpro: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2018
Laibility
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by authority2006(m): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2018
simonlee:

what is crazy about building a gigantic house for the dwelling of the most high?

"Dwelling of the most high"? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by farem: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The crab mentality goes beyond Christianedom it is a black man thing. It also manifest in form of crowd mentality and has a blend of Stockholm syndrome.

Many of these church miss road members don't care if the name, work of Christ is downgraded and trampled upon as long as its not their own GO or denomination.
These are the ones Antichrist is banking on to use as supporters as long as he carries their own church along.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by JoshMedia: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Abjay97:
I respect this man..
My respect for him can't be expressed enough. God bless and strengthen him!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by greatman247(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Well this man don try on this one. At least he defended his speech and justified it with the scripture unlike Adeboye that gave us his own speech without using any scripture to defend it. How can you say anyone who does not give tithe will Not go to heaven? Are you God Almighty to know who will make Heaven and who will not?

Note: Christians' constitution is the Holy Bible, whatever you want to say base it on the scripture, don't just say things because you are a big pastor and feel people will just believe you. People are getting wiser by the day now.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by CodeTemplar: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2018
farem:

Many of these church miss road members don't care if the name, work of Christ is downgraded and trampled upon as long as its not their own GO or denomination.
These are the ones Antichrist is banking on to use as supporters as long as he carries their own church along.
Nigerians believe in pulling down perceived' rivals as a way competing. That's why mediocrity isn't far from us.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Ayobami97(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Diversity!
"We at Deeper Life"..... Everyone is just trying to prove something different, yet I see no better Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Ayobami97(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2018
Good work though... I hope it brings positive effects...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by effty(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
You mean crap or crab undecided
You want to disgrace yourself this morning.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by izzyboi(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hello guys I just created my blog yesterday please check it out and probably leave comments thanks
www.vibesofastudent.tk
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Narldon:

I must work Hard and make Money

So that my children will not be shouting "AMEN" or "I CLAIM IT" on Facebook and Whatsapp

Ua full of wisdom...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by ikorodureporta: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
LaEvilIMiss:

Reason(s) please share

d only true christian amongst dem
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by ikorodureporta: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
How do i get to this church from new garage (jolad hospital) i no know their site-o
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by undefeateds: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
and they will still say money is vanity
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by rain8: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who can help with a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by osusuallstars: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
what will happened to the old church building.? converted for personal use
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Goke7: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
HigherEd:
Awesome.... The issue I have is that it is still some deeper life members/catholics that would come to attack the likes of Oyedepo and Adeboye when they build their own big cathedtals. I remember that before deeper life went into building of universities some of their members here on NL criticized and compared endlessly against the rccg's and the likes. Soon enough deeper life got a university and it turned out equally as expensive as that of them Oyedepo and Adeboye. Same with the catholic universities that sprung up. Augustine university might even be more expensive than landmark. Let us stop this I better pass you complex in christianedom!
Lalasticlala
Don't blame them too much, they were taught wrongly over the years by their leadership that beautiful edifices were worldly and not Holy unto the Lord. But now their leadership eyes have now opened to understand the bible better. If you observed all deeper life churches buildings all over are now wearing a new look due to facelifts here and there. They even collaborate with other churches better which was not the case before due to their holier than thou altitude.

Deeper life has simply evolved. My grouse is that they misled so many believers from time immemorial
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by 2016v2017: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Abjay97:
I respect this man..
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by 2016v2017: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
To God be the glory!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Xisnin(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Daniel058:
The only pastor I pray to meet one day

God let me build Church ⛪ where you will be honoured /praised and worshipped.. I don't want to be a pastor..
I want to build $2m church in Deeper life.

Sheeple spotted

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Xisnin(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
LaEvilIMiss:

Reason(s) please share
He forbid church members from doing many things.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by Daniel058(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Xisnin:

Sheeple spotted
I know what I'm saying but you don't.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
effty:
You want to disgrace yourself this morning.
Mr Oga, angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell / HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL / Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.