Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! (1208 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by Spiderwick: 6:01pm On May 15, 2010
Will you be happy if your fiancee rejects engagement ring given to her simply because it's not the type she likes? its a serious issue for some ladies.let us all know what we think.
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by Travelista(f): 6:54pm On May 15, 2010
Sorry, OP but girls wants a nice (big!) ring to show off to their friends. If it looks busted, then she won't have anything to make her friends jealous with.
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by MissyB1(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2010
Turning down a marriage proposal because of Ring Quality is inane- In ma Opinion.

Man would just have to think twice about settling down with her.
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by Travelista(f): 10:34pm On May 15, 2010
@ Spiderwick: did she turn down the proposal or the ring? If she rejected the proposal because the ring wasn't up to snuff, I'd run. If she found the ring unappealing, then work with her on it.
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by mamagee3(f): 10:47pm On May 15, 2010
Since when did accepting a marriage proposal become mandatory?
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by sillyboy(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2010
This reminds me of the warning my girl-friend gave to me about rings. She made it clear what type of ring she would accept , else she would throw it at me. . . . . .all these before I made up my mind. . . . .lol

Girls are so fussy when it come to silly stuffs that can be lost in a toilet i.i. rings. undecided
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by Travelista(f): 11:10pm On May 15, 2010
sillyboy:

This reminds me of the warning my girl-friend gave to me about rings. She made it clear what type of ring she would accept , else she would throw it at me. . . . . .all these before I made up my mind. . . . .lol

Girls are so fussy when it come to silly stuffs that can be lost in a toilet i.i. rings. undecided

C'mon, son! You're where? Jersey? You should know that rings are big business. Girls like to brag and the rings that bring massive bragging rights cost a grip; I don't know anyone that is so careless with a ring that they'd drop it in the toilet. Pfft, even if it did fall in the toilet, you'd be surprised at how quick some girls will drop to their knees and stick their arm in up to the elbow to retrieve that diamond.
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by sillyboy(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2010
Travelista:

C'mon, son! You're where? Jersey? You should know that rings are big business. Girls like to brag and the rings that bring massive bragging rights cost a grip; I don't know anyone that is so careless with a ring that they'd drop it in the toilet. Pfft, even if it did fall in the toilet, you'd be surprised at how quick some girls will drop to their knees and stick their arm in up to the elbow to retrieve that diamond.

LOL. you right. It's all about Jared and Kays. Girls. . . . .smh
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by blank(f): 2:15am On May 16, 2010
I sent him pics of the kind of rings i like and shops where they were available.

He got me wat iliked and i wear it proudly. grin cheesy
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by boomii(f): 4:08pm On May 16, 2010
It would have been nice if you asked her about the kind of ring she likes before getting one cos we all have choices.
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by iice(f): 4:18pm On May 16, 2010
Yes for some women, it's a big deal.
She could accept the ring but deep inside she's not like it and it will come out one day.
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by 190: 5:33pm On May 16, 2010
mama-gee:

Since when did accepting a marriage proposal become mandatory?
i can now see ure from planet pluto!
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by luap: 6:58pm On May 16, 2010
Getting married is serious. Your the man and you have to be financially responsible. If women want big rings that a man can not afford it is because they are like children; they are not financially responsible. After stating this, get the best ring you can AFFORD. Some men can not afford much so they get a bigger diamond on the 5th anniversary.
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by indie22(f): 8:42pm On May 16, 2010
Ill accept the ring, besides six months down d line I could well pretend I lost it and shop for one that's more my taste.
Re: Guys: Giving Your Fiancee Engagement Ring! by Druss(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2010
Some women never see the bigger picture ,

(1) (Reply)

With Love From South Africa / Nigerian Student In The Uk Fight For The Right Size Of Condom / Get A Life, Sun News Girl Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.