Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Buhari Has Been Vindicated, "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy"see Why - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Been Vindicated, "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy"see Why (6089 Views)

Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri / Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / "Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Been Vindicated, "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy"see Why by rs172(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

you are stupid for saying i am blabbing wen i did not insult you

it is not working is the reason youth need to put extra effort instead of waiting for manna to fall from heaven or do you think the places that work fell from heaven

oya tell me what are youth doing if not sitting down
name 3 things

who will lose
you that will pay fro extra fuel and wear and tear and accidents or looters in dubai

who will lose
you that will pay for estimated bill or generator fuel or looters in dubai
stop dreaming
they were elected to share rice and cut ponmo and do wedding for their chudren

i'm working on decreasing my suffering you are the one happy to sit and lament waiting for miracle that will never happen to lazy ppl
vote you won't vote
contest you won't contest
only to to be insulting those telling you the truth you knoww how to do

this is not your best
it is mediocrity to lament when you have the power to fix it

no govt cares when you refuse to vote and defend that vote

keep waiting for ppl that dint do anything for 57 yrs to change overnight u hia
the oil money is coming bia,just wait anoda 57 years maybe your head will default
me i hv been enjoying oil money
cheap govt subsidised schooling
my father collected pension to feed me
andd sent him abroad for training so i have visa to leave the country wen it skatas since that is what you want with your laziness
sit there and be demanding what you will never get by mouth
don't get of your asss and do something to change it
be paying tax upandan without using the tax

I'm done responding to your mentions bro.. our destiny is in our hands, there are many opportunities in different places waiting to be explored, i won't allow any comment any or Government action to sway me.. Thanks
Re: Buhari Has Been Vindicated, "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy"see Why by rs172(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

you are stupid for saying i am blabbing wen i did not insult you

it is not working is the reason youth need to put extra effort instead of waiting for manna to fall from heaven or do you think the places that work fell from heaven

oya tell me what are youth doing if not sitting down
name 3 things

who will lose
you that will pay fro extra fuel and wear and tear and accidents or looters in dubai

who will lose
you that will pay for estimated bill or generator fuel or looters in dubai
stop dreaming
they were elected to share rice and cut ponmo and do wedding for their chudren

i'm working on decreasing my suffering you are the one happy to sit and lament waiting for miracle that will never happen to lazy ppl
vote you won't vote
contest you won't contest
only to to be insulting those telling you the truth you knoww how to do

this is not your best
it is mediocrity to lament when you have the power to fix it

no govt cares when you refuse to vote and defend that vote

keep waiting for ppl that dint do anything for 57 yrs to change overnight u hia
the oil money is coming bia,just wait anoda 57 years maybe your head will default
me i hv been enjoying oil money
cheap govt subsidised schooling
my father collected pension to feed me
andd sent him abroad for training so i have visa to leave the country wen it skatas since that is what you want with your laziness
sit there and be demanding what you will never get by mouth
don't get of your asss and do something to change it
be paying tax upandan without using the tax
Re: Buhari Has Been Vindicated, "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy"see Why by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
rs172:

I'm done responding to your mentions bro.. our destiny is in our hands, there are many opportunities in different places waiting to be explored, i won't allow any comment any or Government action to sway me.. Thanks
sway you from what. You're not doing anything to change it.
Maybe to better yourself only but definitely not the country.
Re: Buhari Has Been Vindicated, "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy"see Why by uba1991: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
RZArecta2:
Someone predicted this would happen yesterday, a zombie would actually claim the dúllard in Aso Rock is actually right to call Nigerian youths lazy. In the course of damage control, this idíot without any verifiable or empirical data upped the ante from bayajida's 60% gaffe to 80% just for a few crumbs of bread. How dare you op ? I'm tempted to lay curses on you on behalf of the millions of hard working boys and girls, young men and women indeed parents across the country who try to eke out a living in this jaundiced economy your hardworking pay master brought upon us. You're a fóol and I say that with all sense of conviction and no regrets. If you go out everyday and don't see what your fellow youths do to survive and make ends meet, then sorry is your name. Idíot
d truth is bitter, deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Lockdown: FG Hits Wike; Police Commissioner, Air Force Base Commander In / Nnamdi Kanu’s Latest Speech Is The Last Straw - I Quit / Imagine If Hushpuppy Had Mentioned MNK - Eedris Abdulkarem[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.