Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy (39148 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Photo Of President Buhari Calling Osinbajo To Wish Him A Happy 61st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by ikorodureporta: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Anybody coming to defend d president's comment needs to be sodomized. What does 'a lot of' out of 108million mean? 'Uneducated', 'waiting for freebies'' when he is aware of d security issues in uk, South Africa, & other parts of d world. He completely damaged our reputation, & shld apologise asap

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Enemyofpeace: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Good morning my fellow uneducated and lazy Nigerians
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by xagorakis(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2018
sad
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by maklelemakukula(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2018
T
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by obailala(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2018
Just wondering what anyone expected Adesina to say/do under such circumstances.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by africanusvu(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2018
three:
(smaller print so as not to detract from the thread - this message is for Madam Oby)

Fine

We know who Femi Adeshina is
We are now knowing who YOU are

If for anything fighting for the Chibok Girls and Leah Sharibu shouldn't only be done via Sit-outs. Minus the Sit-outs you should never have let up under this present government (which you literally campaigned for - No? Semantic Obscurantism)

It is most ironic, surreal and sad that that which you accuse Mr. Adeshina of broaching - 'Semantic Obscurantism' is what you engage in on your Twitter timeline while blocking dissenting views to yours.

It is dissapointing that those who dish out criticism are very bad at taking it themselves, it shows some sense of superiority, a sense of 'I cannot make mistakes' 'I cannot be wrong'

.wat sense av u made.these at the reasons we were terms lazy and unschooled by a retard.did u read bf posting?wat mess u be made

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by BabaO2: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2018
What is so special about this issue, I don't know. Why always deceiving ourselves. Of course, it is a statement of fact, most youth largely from the northern part are lazy, uneducated and doing nothing, do you expect the president to say northern youths?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by GreatrAnalyst: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
dunkem21:

I concur though none of the duo did it well..

Can't they accept for once that their principal made a mistake and apologize for it?

Adeshina has always been busy defending his paymaster wrong or right, thus becoming a fool in the process.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by rain8: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who can help with a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by africanusvu(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
BabaO2:
What is so special about this issue, I don't know. Why always deceiving ourselves. Of course, it is a statement of fact, most youth largely from the northern part are lazy, uneducated and doing nothing, do you expect the president to say northern youths?
.yes brother. Let him say northern youths. Cos you and I here from the south husless to get educated and survive on our own.we arnt same in any way wit them.and u know u that

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by tunary(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Femi adesina is like a blind man following a blind man
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by jchioma: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
BrosPeter:
Am beginning to really like Oby Ezekwesili.

Madam Oby is a firebrand of unparalleled intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Iamvictor(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
three:
(smaller print so as not to detract from the thread - this message is for Madam Oby)

Fine

If for anything fighting for the Chibok Girls and Leah Sharibu shouldn't only be done via Sit-outs. Minus the Sit-outs you should never have let up under this present government (which you literally campaigned for - No? Semantic Obscurantism)

It is most ironic, surreal and sad that that which you accuse Mr. Adeshina of broaching - 'Semantic Obscurantism' is what you engage in on your Twitter timeline while blocking dissenting views to yours.

It is dissapointing that those who dish out criticism are very bad at taking it themselves, it shows some sense of superiority, a sense of 'I cannot make mistakes' 'I cannot be wrong'

what is this one saying now?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by engrjacuzzi: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
a certain retired naval officer in my local church during youth meeting made a statement "the reason I didn't help any of you was because you guys are lazy". that was an insult to graduates in the fellowship as the whole people were astonished even as a few during his active years in service tried to enlist in Nigerian Navy or connection to other opportunities but were denied.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by asha01: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
saarumann:
I have never seen a govt anywhere in the world that abuses and insults its citizens like buhari's incompetent APC govt!
The laziest and most uneducated region in Nigeria is actually the North. They fear restructuring so much because they won't have access to free oil money. What is more lazier than that? What is more lazier than receiving and collecting VAT from beer and alcoholic drinks
Nigerian youths are lazy? Before the international community Buhari is a TOTAL disaster that never should have been allowed to buy nomination form, talk more of contest for President!!
Buhari is the worst president that I have ever seen in my life!!!

"a lot of people" or "majority" will come for you, but of course you have said it all
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by asha01: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Esseite:
I dont bother with buhari anymore... have gotten my pvc.

How I wish your PVC counts

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by tesppidd: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
A lot does not mean majority.
A lot does not mean most.

A lot means many.

Even 100,000 out of 1 million is 'A lot'

Oby got it wrong there.
She always thinks she knows everything but she's wrong there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
please where can I get my PVC done Ilorin precisely around Tanke. I have never vote before but I need it now to vote this man out
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by famosh: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
BrosPeter:
Am beginning to really like Oby Ezekwesili.
You Ebelemi Jonathan sycophants stopped liking her when she kept saying the truth about the disastrous regime of the ineffectual buffoon! We understand!

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by famosh: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oma307:
please where can I get my PVC done Ilorin precisely around Tanke. I have never vote before but I need it now to vote this man out
Calm down with the "bandwagonism"! You don't vote people out; you vote people in! Who's your candidate?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by rickyrex(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
three:

Fine

I no understand wetin u dey talk abeg come again
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Awoleesu(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin
jazinogold:
Give me a bowl of EBA with vegetable soup and some kpomo and catfish pepper soup and see if as a youth i will be lazy to finish it.
grin grin grin Omaake!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by buhariguy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Fool, are you not the worst now,
Less than 3yrs is now 4 yrs in your village.

Foolish woman,

A lot of fools voted for ineffectual buffoon, but they were not the majority,

That is why she is among the intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by steveDpro: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
One thing is to say and another is to hear
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by talk2percy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
This Femi guy wants to take over from Lai Mohammed apparently
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
I shed tears when I listened to Fela's Beast of no nation,I mean Buhari has not changed,he's used to insulting his people,right from old, so nothing new
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
famosh:

Calm down with the "bandwagonism"! You don't vote people out; you vote people in! Who's your candidate?
how can you be of a help to me, at least I need to get my pvc before asking me about my candidate
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
No be today now, abi no be buhari. Fela take sing say - my people are useless,my people are senseless my people are indisipline -back in the days during his time as military president.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by eTECTIVe(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
freeze001:

See one here:

Dat one no reach full, he's actually less than half..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Onyemabright(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
bambi2016:
Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, has reacted to Femi Adesina’s statement where he said President Buhari never described all Nigerian youths as lazy.

According to Adesina, President Buhari said a lot of Nigerian youths are lazy and not all youths.

Ezekwesili’s in reaction wrote on twitter:

“ .@FemAdesina says the President only said, “a lot of.” “Not all.” A lot of, Plenty o. A lot of, means Majority o. Hmmm. I pray for YOU. May God never let you specialize in what my Dad used to describe as Semantic Obscurantism.

Would have made sense to sincerely apologize on this legendary misspeak of our President .@MBuhari than to rush out with these acrobatics of “A Lot Of is Not Equal to All”. When shall his media team learn? Been almost four years. I mean, FOUR YEARS. Haba.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/20/oby-ezekwesili-reacts-to-femi-adesinas-statement-that-president-buhari-never-said-all-nigerian-youths-are-lazy/
LIKE IT OR NOT SOME NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by ZarahBuhari: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
This got me when Buhari had to blame wicked for vandalism and trying to destroy the economy on Nigeria cheesy

Mumu man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qdsWZZahQ
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Talknochip(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
'Semantic Obscurantism' ..... Chai! .....our principal no teach us dis One o... Abi na me lazily Morata d class?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" / Ralph Nwosu Visits 2nd Niger Bridge On Assessment Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.