Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy (39150 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Photo Of President Buhari Calling Osinbajo To Wish Him A Happy 61st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by achiever12: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
three:
(smaller print so as not to detract from the thread - this message is for Madam Oby)

Fine

We know who Femi Adeshina is
We are now knowing who YOU are

If for anything fighting for the Chibok Girls and Leah Sharibu shouldn't only be done via Sit-outs. Minus the Sit-outs you should never have let up under this present government (which you literally campaigned for - No? Semantic Obscurantism)

It is most ironic, surreal and sad that that which you accuse Mr. Adeshina of broaching - 'Semantic Obscurantism' is what you engage in on your Twitter timeline while blocking dissenting views to yours.

It is dissapointing that those who dish out criticism are very bad at taking it themselves, it shows some sense of superiority, a sense of 'I cannot make mistakes' 'I cannot be wrong'

You just defend Buhari blindly at every opportunity, right?

You guys rarely realise that you are just making a fool of yourselves
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
obailala:
Just wondering what anyone expected Adesina to say/do under such circumstances.
What happened to keeping quiet
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
tesppidd:
A lot does not mean majority. A lot does not mean most.
A lot means many.
Even 100,000 out of 1 million is 'A lot'

Oby got it wrong there. She always thinks she knows everything but she's wrong there.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
tesppidd:
A lot does not mean majority.
A lot does not mean most.

A lot means many.

Oby got it wrong there.
She always thinks she knows everything but she's wrong there.

If " a lot of" does'nt stand for majority then it is inconsequencial, so the statement should have no meaning
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by tesppidd: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
MyFlair:
If " a lot of" does'nt stand for majority then it is inconsequencial, so the statement should have no meaning
If 100,000 people die out of 6 million people a lot of people have died.

If a man has 10 million naira and loses 1 million naira he has lost a lot of money.

If 100 teachers are sacked out of 1000 teachers a lot of teachers are sacked.

If 10 million youths out of 50 million are lazy a lot of youths are lazy.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
tesppidd:
If 100,000 people die out of 6 million people a lot of people have died.

If a man has 10 million naira and loses 1 million naira he has lost a lot of money.

If 100 teachers are sacked out of 1000 teachers a lot of teachers are sacked.

If 10 million youths out of 50 million are lazy a lot of youths are lazy.
SO is there any country without some lazy people. why should NIG case be stressed by a president whose task is to wittingly devise means to leverage on the youth populatn
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Mkmoney(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Why blame femi adesina what of buhari who made the statement. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by tesppidd: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
MyFlair:
SO is there any country without some lazy people. why should NIG case be stressed by a president whose task is to wittingly devise means to leverage on the youth populatn
The President is correct. A lot of youths are lazy to the core.

But the President should be more diplomatic.

He should not have made the comment.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by obailala(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
MyFlair:
What happened to keeping quiet
But it's his job to say something, others can afford to keep quiet but not Femi.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by obailala(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria scene and dvelepment is getting interesting cool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by sean079: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=saarumann post=66870288]I have never seen a govt anywhere in the world that abuses and insults its citizens like buhari's incompetent APC govt!
The laziest and most uneducated region in Nigeria is actually the North. They fear restructuring so much because they won't have access to free oil money. What is more lazier than that? What is more lazier than receiving and collecting VAT from beer and alcoholic drinks
Nigerian youths are lazy? Before the international community Buhari is a TOTAL disaster that never should have been allowed to buy nomination form, talk more of contest for President!!
Buhari is the worst president that I have ever seen in my life!!![/quote)

Northern youths are not lazy, they are even the most hardworking group of people in Nigeria. Task that you and I wont dare to touch, those guys are ready to do it. the only bad aspects about them is the negative attitudes towards education as a result of the religion yoke place on them by their elites. it is not them that fear restructuring but their elite like the same buhari and co. the real Northern youth don't benefit anything from the oil revenue only the elite and cronies with their extend family. Please, respect the real Nigerian youths in general. all this old good for nothing elite are teh main problems of this nation
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by sean079: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
saarumann:
I have never seen a govt anywhere in the world that abuses and insults its citizens like buhari's incompetent APC govt!
The laziest and most uneducated region in Nigeria is actually the North. They fear restructuring so much because they won't have access to free oil money. What is more lazier than that? What is more lazier than receiving and collecting VAT from beer and alcoholic drinks
Nigerian youths are lazy? Before the international community Buhari is a TOTAL disaster that never should have been allowed to buy nomination form, talk more of contest for President!!
Buhari is the worst president that I have ever seen in my life!!!

Northern youths are not lazy, they are even the most hardworking group of people in Nigeria. Task that you and I wont dare to touch, those guys are ready to do it. the only bad aspects about them is the negative attitudes towards education as a result of the religion yoke place on them by their elites. it is not them that fear restructuring but their elite like the same buhari and co. the real Northern youth don't benefit anything from the oil revenue only the elite and cronies with their extend family. Please, respect the real Nigerian youths in general. all this old good for nothing elite are the main problems of this nation
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by amakabel: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
I hate this femi adesina, he is an hypocrite
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by tellmemore15: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
saarumann:
I have never seen a govt anywhere in the world that abuses and insults its citizens like buhari's incompetent APC govt!
Buhari is the worst president that I have ever seen in my life!!!

I keep saying it that the only mistake or weakness I see in Jonathan was to have allowed buhari contest in the 2015 election. the worse of it is that they all new the vividly how incompetent he was.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Rebelutionary: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Bashir Ahmad handled the situation a lot better than that Femi Adesina who only made matters worse like a pregnant woman seeing her period ..
You keep harping on Bashir Ahmed "handling of the situation" but you fail to realise that "Bashir Ahmed's words" were actually lifted verbatim from Femi Adesina's press release....

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by maryamuwane: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
three:
(smaller print so as not to detract from the thread - this message is for Madam Oby)

Fine

We know who Femi Adeshina is
We are now knowing who YOU are

If for anything fighting for the Chibok Girls and Leah Sharibu shouldn't only be done via Sit-outs. Minus the Sit-outs you should never have let up under this present government (which you literally campaigned for - No? Semantic Obscurantism)

It is most ironic, surreal and sad that that which you accuse Mr. Adeshina of broaching - 'Semantic Obscurantism' is what you engage in on your Twitter timeline while blocking dissenting views to yours.

It is dissapointing that those who dish out criticism are very bad at taking it themselves, it shows some sense of superiority, a sense of 'I cannot make mistakes' 'I cannot be wrong'

my friend, goan sit down. and what have you done to help the situation of things
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by three: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
lestat:

You made not one point, you tried too hard to twist this around to shine a distasteful light on her but you failed.
Your rant came off as drug induced and lacking any coherent objectivity

I suggest you take a seat and think long and hard about your capabilities so next time you don't falter so badly

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by mandate12: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
tesppidd:
A lot does not mean majority.
A lot does not mean most.

A lot means many.

Oby got it wrong there.
She always thinks she knows everything but she's wrong there.

Does your evaluation also suggest the president needs not apologize for that unguarded statement?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 23, 2018
asha01:

How I wish your PVC counts

I understand your concern, but that is the only edge i have.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) / 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria / North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.