Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral (49174 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid / Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by showafrica(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
marketer100:
How person go carry im hand go carry something wey pass am

The guy face be like, I know say my time Don reach but let me enjoy it while it lasts
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 21, 2018
Watermelonman:
How will they have sex with her tummy and other body parts big like that?

It will take the husband more than what it took Mungo Park to discover river Niger to discover that woman's pvssy hole.

This man just wants something that will kill him.

Everyone wants to be a critic. These comments are brutal. Everyone deserves to be happy no matter what shape or size. Let them be great!
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2018
madone:
Na wa ooooo. That guy is a hero

I believe there's some kind of material benefit the guy is enjoying with this relationship
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2018
BSoul1001:

Everyone wants to be a critic. These comments are brutal. Everyone deserves to be happy no matter what shape or size. Let them be great!

Thank you ,,

You can only truly love or value a person when you can look beyond their shape and size ,, and see the good heart and kindness within which does not age or change..

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by madone: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
neoapocalypse:

I believe there's some kind of material benefit the guy is enjoying with this relationship
abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos / Mummified Man, Stoneman Willie, To Be Buried After 128 Years On Display In US / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.