Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani (32933 Views)

Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK / Necessary Evil: Buhari Should Apologize To FCT Residents Over Name-Calling - PDP / Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by bubu2019: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Mr man, I take offence to that, can you kindly argue constructively,
Kindly point to the minute in the video where Nigerian youths were called lazy.

You guys might have gone to school, but am sorry to say you are not educated.
anytime you visit a place,people's property will miss.pls can somebody point to me where I called this guy a thief?

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2018
bubu2019:
anytime you visit a place,people's property will miss.pls can somebody point to me where I called this guy a thief?

And your point is.....
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by nams77: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Mr man I insist Buhari was right on that. My problem is he talked about a fraction of people, you people out of hate generalised it to mean all Nigerian youths.
Mr man, stop defending the undefendable. He said a lot of Nigerian youth. That means a greater percentage. A lot and a fraction are not on the same pedestal. He said a lot of Nigerian youth my friend, not a fraction...A fraction conotes a minute population. You guys are just bent on been mischievous. Buhari is a disaster
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2018
nams77:

Mr man, stop defending the undefendable. He said majority of Nigerian youth. That means over 60%. Majority and a fraction are not on the same pedestal. He said majority my friend, not a fraction...A fraction conotes a minute population. You guys are just bent on been mischievous. Buhari is a disaster
He never said majority, he said a lot of them, which can mean different things in different context
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by 0monnak0da: 9:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

He never said majority, he said a lot of them, which can mean different things in different context
He dd not say majorty. He did not have to. What is important is that "Lot" is the group that he chose to talk about. There are a lot of criminals in Nigeria and most countries.

There is a thing called context. The context was an international meeting where other countries were talking trade and investment

A lot of Nigerian have HIV.Fact!!
When the president of any country is asked to talk about his people and he says a lot of them have HIV then you wonder what is going on. If we are to be charitable we would say his communication skills are poor.
A lot of Nigerians are hardworking, enterprising and other such positive things .Why did he not talk about that?

That really is what this is about . His focus!!

Why dd he focus on what you are now saying was "NOT THE MAJORITY" in his thinking? To what end? Was he asking the international community to come and help him enlighten the "MINORITY" lazy people
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by WhiskeyTangoFox: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2018
deomelllo:

Long and needless essay just to prove a point that doesn't exist because basic reading and comprehension failed you.

The President obviously did not say anything about Nigerian youths in general, you ignorantly and needlessly generalized his comment.

The fact that the President did not generalize and even used % in his comment means some and not all should be easy for you as an adult to understand and properly translate.

How hard is it to read, comprehend, logically translate and contextualize basic English words?

https://twitter.com/SKSolaKuti/status/987078948596125696?s=03

Out of 180 Million, more than 60% are under the age of 30.......

Isn't dat a youthful demographic?
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by nams77: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

So a lot of them does not conote a majority? Now I know why they call you guys that horrible name.
BTW, you are not an ngwa man. They are not known for this type of blatant lies. So stop this foolery.
I won't dignify you again with a response.
Bye finally
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by deomelllo: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
trillville:

Young fella, I have been one of Buhari's biggest supporters over the years.

trillville:

So a useless drunkard

You are a Buhari supporter, but you just labeled him a useless drunkard. I doubt the man drinks or abuse liquor.

You are just another ipob parading around NL as a PMB supporter.
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
freeze001:

Leave all your sermons now. U started by asking for where the word lazy was used now u are bringing another gist. Do u agree that those words qualify as meaning lazy?
Secondly, Mr President was to give his final thoughts on investment in the North-East and Free Trade in the African Continent. Which of these questions require that 'truthful' response? Is it with such uncharitable words that he wants to attract investment to the North-East? You mean there were no positives he could highlight except to denigrate already deprived youths? Why are you people fond 0f absolving the government of its primary responsibilities? Is the govt not supposed to provide conducive, accessible and affordable education and ensure that citizens attend? Where is the electricity, infrastructure and economic reliefs to encourage entrepreneurship and industry? Is it out of place to expect the govt to provide affordable education, healthcare, education and security for the citizens? What else are they elected to do? Sit and feed fat?

Young man, pause in this ur die-hard defence and think for once. Youths and citizens generally have been shortchanged by successive governments from military era till date. Let the government also accept its failures and do right by its citizens not destroy and denigrate the efforts already being made by the majority. U never tire to dey run generator or hear generator sound every other hour? Should u be seeing little boys pushing gallons of water around as mai ruwa? Should govt not provide potable, pipe-borne water to all nooks and crannies of the country? Why are people dying needlessly of lassa fever? Why are health workers now on strike? Who will pay the astronomic raises in fees of tertiary institutions? Is this the fault of 'lazy youths' too?
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by trillville(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
deomelllo:

You are a Buhari supporter, but you just labeled him a useless drunkard. I doubt the man drinks or abuse liquor.

You are just another ipob parading around NL as a PMB supporter.

your comprehension skills are seriously lacking. I gave an analogy, an extreme one to make my point and neither called the president a drunkard nor his beautiful daughters prostitutes.

I am a buhari supporter. I just simply realise that him and his generation lack the ability to make the changes necessary to improve Nigeria. As much as I like Buhari, I love Nigeria more. If this is a crime, then I am guilty as charged.

By the way, although I do not support secession or even restructuring that gives resource control to the ND, I tend to like Nnamdi Kanu because I believe he is (was) passionate about improving the welfare of everyday Igbos. Where I disagree with him is in how he was going about getting what he wanted.
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by mercyland93(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
nonsense, rotten brain president.
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by deomelllo: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
[s]
trillville:

your comprehension skills are seriously lacking. I gave an analogy, an extreme one to make my point and neither called the president a drunkard nor his beautiful daughters prostitutes.

I am a buhari supporter. I just simply realise that him and his generation lack the ability to make the changes necessary to improve Nigeria. As much as I like Buhari, I love Nigeria more. If this is a crime, then I am guilty as charged.

By the way, although I do not support secession or even restructuring that gives resource control to the ND, I tend to like Nnamdi Kanu because I believe he is (was) passionate about improving the welfare of everyday Igbos. Where I disagree with him is in how he was going about getting what he wanted.
[/s]

You are not making any sense.

Just because many Nigerians are unruly and difficult to manage doesn't mean the president is nod doing a great job.

Nigeria is many times better and on a better path than where we were 3 years ago and the fact that many of you are raving mad because the president stated the obvious truth about a segment of our population means nothing.

For any leader to make changes, he or she must first honestly recognize and acknowledge the problems and realities on the ground and this is what the president was driving at, this is the mark of good and honest leadership even though I know many of you like and are used to the lying politicians and crooks sceeming and lying to you while they ignore your problems and worries.

If you really like your country more than the president, why is it so difficult for many of you to deal with the truth?

Or would you like me to show you so many stats and data out there depicting the same thing the president asserted or even worse?
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by WhiskeyTangoFox: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
deomelllo:

Long and needless essay just to prove a point that doesn't exist because basic reading and comprehension failed you.

The President obviously did not say anything about Nigerian youths in general, you ignorantly and needlessly generalized his comment.

The fact that the President did not generalize and even used % in his comment means some and not all should be easy for you as an adult to understand and properly translate.

How hard is it to read, comprehend, logically translate and contextualize basic English words?

Also, try to find out the question that led to his unthougtful response "How can you lure foreign investors to your country.....?"
Re: Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani by Get2go: 1:37am On Apr 22, 2018
Wetin concern me... cool cool

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.