Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (82020 Views)

Nude Ladies Refuse To Pick Dollars At A Party (pics & Videos) / Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by alenwup(m): 4:58am On Apr 21, 2018
Indeed, she's a very pained woman. All I can deduce from this epistle is that life is not fair to her. Pele
Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Evince(m): 5:20am On Apr 21, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Your third point is not true.

Women have more stamina than men. Lasting longer in bed and etcetera, men get weaker with every release.

Her third point wasn't about weakness but pain. Sex doesn't pain a man unless he has wound.

Ur point is correct on weakening and long lasting. As far as a woman can endure pain in sex, she can fvck anytime any round because she doesn't need erection for that.
Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Evablizin:
undecided

After dating some guys that came your way because of money and some because of sex and you're still talking about sleeping around and belonging to team no sex before marriage,shiiiroo madam you no get talk,las las nah your body go hear em,cut meat cut meat nah for cow body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by obstead200(m): 5:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Olalan:
This girl is just trying to justify women sleeping around
No mind am.
All I can see in the long post is the story of a glorified, overused olosho
Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by omoluka: 6:05am On Apr 21, 2018
Where can i name and shame a fraudster.
Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by babapressy(m): 6:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Go for knowledge
Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Ebios(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:
What an epistle for diick coming from a pained lady giving herself hope that she'll cheat and fvck around if a man cheats grin grin

From a m'dafvqa who got battered by her fellow women because of preeq cheesy grin

Like, who gives a flying fvck on what you do with your pussay, will it stop the fact that men will always go for tight pussay when they want to get married grin

For fvck sake, ladies sleeps around, they suck different diicks like their lives depends on it grin , coming to social media to tell and advice ladies to fvck around to cheat back shows how pained and disturbed you are because of the preeq you lost grin

They'll come to social media to claim not needing a man, while in reality, they can even kill for 2inch preeq grin

These girls wee not kee me grin
Dont mind that pained lady...Thank God she was truthful as she said she threw the engagement ring away and said it was over....only to foolishly go and claim to d ladies that he was her man...WHAT A FOOLISH REASONING! To the xtent of wantin to discuss somtin wit him IN THE NIGHT. what is that if not to giv him wat she had denied him of...
Why do some ladies think that bcus a man loves u, u will be threatenin him with "It is Over". MORAL TO ALL:...There are many men/women so stop forming

2 Likes

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Spells(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
Make sure the latter dick is bigger than the former if you must cheat by paying back grin
angry See your life outside the box... You're doing yourself not me oh... Is a pity something
Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by deebrain(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2018
I wish I was the gentleman watching the two ladies dealing with you. I understood why your ex did nothing. It's a thing of beauty to watch.....

By the way, have you considered a career in writing? You would make a good author.
Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Reference(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Quality attracts quality. If you want to experience a great relationship go through the rigors of personal development. Read books, gain knowledge, develop a skill, be a person of values. In that process you become a proper judge of character and it won't be hard to identify the right partner when he or she comes along.

What this lady experced is typical of application without information. What she thought was love was lust so she kept on a series of errors. I don't know of anyone who was born with success software factory fitted at birth. We must all learn. But wisdom is in simulation before execution. Unfortunately young people lose even more social skills to social media. In those days only experts, success stories were published. Today's airwaves are filled with failures like her so the opportunity to learn is even more scarce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by unmask: 6:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:
All this epistle because of sex, how i wish God made sex a very painful experience for both genders just like child birth, the world would have been a better place, free of diseases, there wont be stupid rants on d1ck, more d1ck, sex, public sex toilet, cheating cos of d1ck or sex angry
how can you wish such?.....you are worse than evil

1 Like

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 21, 2018
So after stressing yourself with the whole celibacy brouhaha in your previous relationship, you now gave your new man abi fvck buddy ‘le ponyor’ issokay.. Be deceiving yasef smiley Your priorities are as twisted as a dreadlock. Sense fall on you!

2 Likes

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 21, 2018
Reference:
Quality attracts quality. If you want to experience a great relationship go through the rigors of personal development. Read books, gain knowledge, develop a skill, be a person of values. In that process you become a proper judge of character and it won't be hard to identify the right partner when he or she comes along.

What this lady experced is typical of application without information. What she thought was love was lust so she kept on a series of errors. I don't know of anyone who was born with success software factory fitted at birth. We must all learn. But wisdom is in simulation before execution. Unfortunately young people lose even more social skills to social media. In those days only experts, success stories were published. Today's airwaves are filled with failures like her so the opportunity to learn is even more scarce.
Spot on... cool

1 Like

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by bonna4u(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2018
All I can deduce from this epistle is; Igwebuike's parents are wise.

6 Likes

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by godofuck231: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2018
Walk out of of the relationship not going to LovePeddler yourself on nairaland, Fucking the pain away is cool but that's something that should be left online, have a private life start shaping yourself

1 Like

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by godofuck231: 7:05am On Apr 21, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian lady who lives in Port Harcourt, Rivers state has revealed how she fought with two girls over her ex fiancée after seeing them in his house when she paid a visit.

Read the lengthy piece shared by Ada Uchenna on Facebook;

So I fought with two girls over my ex fiancée

Yes, you heard me right. Some of the things you think you cannot do, wait till ara ahụ akpọrọ lọvụ ka ọ gba gị... Then you'll know for sure your limit and self control capacity.

All through my teenage, early adult life, relationships were something I never gave thoughts to. I loved once and I knew how emotionally messy I can be when I love. Anyway that was then, when I thought that love is all about emotions and how I feel. (note, love have little or nothing to do with emotions. It is a deliberate act).

When I was writing my junior waec, a boy desperately fell in love with me. Pure unadulterated love. He asked for nothing in return. He fought my battles, coached me, built a solid foundation from which I was able to note genuine love from afar. He made me realize that a man can wait for you if he truly sees a future with you. That any man that asks you for sex in a place of proving how much you love him is a fraud. Kai, Igwebuike taught me plenty things oo. I owe him a lot but yadiba.

So, when Igwe's parents refused us from being together because I had no father, I decided to lock my heart and face my studies. During these period, I met good, bad and the ugly men. Some I liked, some I just wanted their money, while some even wanted sex with. Well, university came and went. By now I've had many suitors, some I wanted to marry but they could not deal with my strong personality, some I didn't want to marry but was almost pushed to and some I had mixed feelings for.

Immediately a girl is about 25, society begins to count years for her like life depends on getting married and breeding children.

Just like each of us, I wanted to be called Mrs sombori, ehen nụ. Ka akpọm nwunye mmadụ. Fortunately I met and passed 25 without getting married. So, in 2016 I met this my Ex. He was a sweet boy. A very caring handsome young dude bubbling with big dreams which I wanted to be a part of. His major weakness is that he is a Public P3nis. He swayed me off my feet that within 3 months I already said yes to his proposal. I left town for a few months job training, just to come back to lots of drama.

Initially when we started, I told him I am team no Sex before proper marriage, he thought he would use the engagement to get in between my legs, unfortunately it didn't work for him. So we started having some petty arguments. During one of the arguments I threw his ring back at him and called it over. The next day, when I was stable, I went to his house, only to meet two girls half naked. I didn't even say a word. I went to kitchen to prepare food, after which I took my bath, wore his shirt and came to the living room. By now it was already night and the girls were not even shaking body to go. I politely asked them to go that I have some things to discuss with my man and it is getting late. That they can come back next day to continue their gist.

Before I knew what was happening... These two young ladies descended on me, ha tirim don't be silly. Ha kụrụ mụ ihe ka nwatakịrị. They made me understood that my Ex is not yet legally married to me and so they have equal rights as me to be in his house.

When these ladies where pounding me like Akpụ, my supposed love of my life was doing absolutely nothing. He was forced to act when neighbors came and knocked so as to separate us. By then, ụmụ ọgbanje a ejirilam gwọọ abacha.

Two days later, one of the girls that fought me, one of if the Girls that my ex claimed he has nothing to do with her packed into his house.

Well, he was f*cking her in the night and was begging me in the day to not give up on him. To accept him back. Mana obi gbawaram. I love extremely and I hate Extremely too. I don't have a middle ground for love and hate. It's either I love you or not.

Well, that was how it ended sha.

Why did I tell you this story? I made a post yesterday stating that women are not supposed to fight other women over their men. Many women concurred and stated vehemently how they can never stoop so low. Mana Kam gwa unu eziokwu, you will never know what you can do until you are exposed to a situation.

Women that fight other women because of their men are not entirely bad or wrong. If you are to be in their shoes, trust me you may do worst. Most times it is out of anger and jealous. This is why emotional maturity is required for you before you think of getting involved in a relationship or even marriage. For instance, the guy I am currently banging, if he eventually thinks he wants to cheat, it is his loss. I have plenty things outlined for me to achieve other than dying for a less deserving public p*nis. But eventually if I let it go, then mind you, I too will be strafing other d*cks... Whether intentionally or not. So if he cannot taste the food he serves, he better not cook it.

Ladies, it is true we love and trust even those who do not deserve us, please no man is worth your fight. Even your husband. If he loved you, he will put in efforts to avoid falling into temptation of cheating on you. Do not be carried away with the lies that men can cheat and still love their wives. It is a big lie. Stop suffering the emotional abuse. If you cannot cheat back, please use the exit door instead of fighting your fellow woman over your wayward husband.

By the way, I support the law of an eye for an eye, if he cheats with a Girl and you don't want to leave, cheat back with a better d*ck. Cheating is not gender specific. I can supply you as many d*cks as you want. That you cheated on him does not mean you are a bad mother or an irresponsible wife.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-reveals-what-she-did-after-seeing-her-ex-with-two-girls.html

Walk out of of the relationship not going to w#ore yourself on nairaland, F#cking the pain away is cool but that's something that should be left online, have a private life start shaping yourself
Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Controversialad: 7:06am On Apr 21, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
You will be fine las las
IamD18:
What an epistle for diick coming from a pained lady giving herself hope that she'll cheat and fvck around if a man cheats grin grin

From a m'dafvqa who got battered by her fellow women because of preeq cheesy grin

Like, who gives a flying fvck on what you do with your pussay, will it stop the fact that men will always go for tight pussay when they want to get married grin

For fvck sake, ladies sleeps around, they suck different diicks like their lives depends on it grin , coming to social media to tell and advice ladies to fvck around to cheat back shows how pained and disturbed you are because of the preeq you lost grin

They'll come to social media to claim not needing a man, while in reality, they can even kill for 2inch preeq grin

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by MaziOmenuko: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2018
This one is confused aswear. After admitting you fvcked around in school, you met a guy who loved you enough to propose to you but you denied him sex because you are 'team no sex before marriage', pls when did you join the team? Before you fvcked around at school or when you realized you needed to trap down a man?

Now you share the kpomo with sauce and without sauce believing you are on a revenge mission.

The write up doesn't have a point, but I enjoyed the blend of igbo therein.

3 Likes

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by folake4u(f): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2018
undecided How demeaning

1 Like

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Niccy2: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Niccy2: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Still searching for the sense ����

1 Like

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Adeevah(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2018
This stupid lady is nothing but a dickhead, fishbrain without beauty kinda sombori

1 Like

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
Make sure the latter dick is bigger than the former if you must cheat by paying back grin

Abeg wu go lose, when Mr Right comes complaining that U av got a bore-hole and tries tight pussy outside of ya supposed marriage.
Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2018
Niccy2:

Still searching for the sense ����

Too much d**k will not let U see the obvious nani.
Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:
All this epistle because of sex, how i wish God made sex a very painful experience for both genders just like child birth, the world would have been a better place, free of diseases, there wont be stupid rants on d1ck, more d1ck, sex, public sex toilet, cheating cos of d1ck or sex angry

1.) U no b God.

2.) Sex is meant to be enjoyed not painful,dnt come and be playing victim here ooo.

1 Like

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by KangaIye: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2018
My dic.k is available come and fuuckk me. So you can also add it to your to fuuckk dic.k list.

2 Likes

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by saBiggy(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2018
Despite all the stupid tins u write here, I must appreciate ur writing skills. Start a writing career and stay away from dicks grin
Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by CzarChris(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2018
This girl has all the trimmings of a witch, haba.

1 Like

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by agbonkamen(f): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Abeg wu go lose, when Mr Right comes complaining that U av got a bore-hole and tries tight pussy outside of ya supposed marriage.
just telling the babe what to note out for... Me self I be transgendered no pussy for any guy I chose dick out of the two organs wey I get grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by AMUNSI23(f): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2018
this is the reason your president said that you youth are lazy and illiterate
Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by maklelemakukula(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2018
Evablizin:
undecided

After dating some guys that came your way because of money and some because of sex and you're still talking about sleeping around and belonging to team no sex before marriage,shiiiroo madam you no get talk,las las nah your body go hear em,cut meat cut meat nah for cow body.
betanu betanun'aru nnama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Mydazz:
Story of a confused Hoe-losho,...... there's really nothing to say to a confused person trying to take a stupid stand on the issue of morality.
The ex was actually perfect for her, there's really no difference between both of them
the great man called Prophet Muhammad's words would just always resurface after 1439 years. he said a wayward woman can only marry a wayward man,a decent man can never marry a wayward woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.