Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

. - Politics (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (583033 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by pazienza(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
raker300:
Awka

Awka be anyi bu soso mma.

Igbo ndioma, iru di nma, ana atu ya mbo? Mbaa!!
Ndi Awka Ive unu ji erike!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
ckenneths:
Obodo bu so mma mma

Ibata Enugwu, Obodo Oyibo o!

Ngwanu ka anyi Jewe Enugu o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

And in addition, Enugu doesn’t have the huge number of LGAs Kano has!

It has nothing to do with number of LGAs but your goal and drive. Enugu people are not as agitated about development as Anambra people. This is the reason why there is no opposition in Enugu

1 Like

Re: . by XANDERBOY85: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
horsepower101:
Welcome to Owerri
The Eastern Heartland

Credit to sanctity,prospect360,skybeetle,dikendike,ifeanyicymedia,IMO state new media and arinzeejikonye for posting.

If Ihedioha complements all this with a QUALITY/DURABLE network of inner-city roads and lots of trees, then Owerri will be the best looking state capital in Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: . by horsepower101: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
pazienza:

Nwanne I fukwalu na Owerre anyi buzi so mma!

Ala-Owerre, Birikwanu o! smiley

Owerre bu no so mma.
Obulu na aluo uzo, mma obodo aputa ofuma.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

If Ihedioha complements all this with a QUALITY/DURABLE network of inner-city roads and lots of trees, then Owerri will be the best looking state capital in Nigeria!

I agree. Owerri has a lot of potential. I am keeping a close watch around Owerri for land development.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
horsepower101:

Owerre bu no so mma.
Obulu na aluo uzo, mma obodo aputa ofuma.

Can I ask your state of origin ?
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Polo park mall again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Never forget your identity. Awka.

6 Likes

Re: . by ChimaAdeoye: 12:51am On Jan 03, 2020
ABAthug:
Kano was created the same time with Enugu, but look at Kano today while Enugu still look like colonial outpost or provincial district somewhere cheesy

What is Kano without the massive Federal Government allocation stolen from other parts of Nigeria and given to Kano?
Infact, Kano is given more allocation than all the 5 states of the southeast region! Still it looks like that?

Despite the thievery, Kano still has about the highest poverty rate in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Eastlink(m): 3:33am On Jan 03, 2020
pazienza:
This thread is a true testament to Igbo resilience.
Amidst Distractions from enemies from within and outside, this thread has persevered and is now thriving to the frustration of enemies of Igbo Unity. Their frustrations are just starting. Their presence here will only keep this thread relevant and increasing in length.
A big thanks to CKenneths(I bu onye isi), nwadei Igboson, now Xander, (Nnaa I bu oke nwa na Ndoni. Igbo nwelu mmadu maka gi), Horsepower101( Nnaa, izuru ka emee), Hammer ( Ezigbote mmadu), and the rest of us who put in shift here from time to time.

Chukwu,Olisa, Ezechitoke Abiama, Chiokike, Obasi bi n'elu igwe, gozie anyi ncha, Isee!!
You didn't add your name to list. I think you're a key personality to that feat. You all deserve the accolades despite the antics of the foreign bodies trying to destroy the thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by spyder880(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2020
horsepower101:
Abakaliki

Wow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by mr11(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2020
sad I'm really disappointed by some of your comments here concerning anioma people.
Re: . by Ndibunna: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2020
mr11:
sad I'm really disappointed by some of your comments here concerning anioma people.

Don't be disappointed please.

Anioma said they are not Igbos.

According to lauretta Onochie Anioma is an ethnic group same way Igbo is an ethnic group.

According to one of her Facebook post whenever you see Anioma men or women you will exactly know the differences between them and Igbos.
Re: . by ABAthug: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:
Igbos are wicked, why are they not interested in the condition of Abia state?

https://www.nairaland.com/5611970/abia-state-shall-save-state

Abia state is cursed but people like nnewisuper are cursed to see this
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
pazienza:
This thread is a true testament to Igbo resilience.
Amidst Distractions from enemies from within and outside, this thread has persevered and is now thriving to the frustration of enemies of Igbo Unity. Their frustrations are just starting. Their presence here will only keep this thread relevant and increasing in length.
A big thanks to CKenneths(I bu onye isi), nwadei Igboson, now Xander, (Nnaa I bu oke nwa na Ndoni. Igbo nwelu mmadu maka gi), Horsepower101( Nnaa, izuru ka emee), Hammer ( Ezigbote mmadu), and the rest of us who put in shift here from time to time.

Chukwu,Olisa, Ezechitoke Abiama, Chiokike, Obasi bi n'elu igwe, gozie anyi ncha, Isee!!

Chukwu gozie gi nwanne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tomorrow, we head to Mmaku

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Obodo bi na ugwu

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Let's see the progress made in some of the ongoing road projects in our places.......

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
This contract above is for the road works starting from Oji river - Achi - Mmaku - Awgu - Ndeabor roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mountainside villages of Mmaku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
mr11:

Nwanna, what part of Anioma are you from, and why are you disappointed?

NB: Not everyone here is Igbo. We have many impostors here whose greatest fear is unity of all Igbo speaking clans. Don't take to heart any bad words people here spew at you or Anioma, they don't represent views of genuine and well informed Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mmaku is nestling on a hill, with beautiful mansions everywhere

2 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
ckenneths:
Mmaku is nestling on a hill, with beautiful mansions everywhere

Mmaku amaka.

I wrote my first JAMB in Mmaku that year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
I can see a lot of construction equipment along the road in the distance........

2 Likes

Re: . by Unbiased1: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ndibunna:

Don't be disappointed please.

Anioma said they are not Igbos.

According to lauretta Onochie Anioma is an ethnic group same way Igbo is an ethnic group.

According to one of her Facebook post whenever you see Anioma men or women you will exactly know the differences between them and Igbos.

Heavy trash.
Another okoto meow meow skrrr
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Work ongoing.......

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Again

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Na alu nu olu, anyi ga enwe mmeri grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.